• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. Plexihead

Teese Picture Wah

Just received one of these thingies from Analogman, thanks for the quick turnaround Mike! I've never owned a Picture Wah, but have had 2 x RMC3's over the past decade, and I think Geoffrey has really got the whole thing down now. It's very well built, feels solid, much better bottom plate...
  2. Plexihead

Acoustic guitar dilemma - Order or Wait

I played a Martin DC-28E at a store a couple of weeks ago that I really liked and thought I was safe to wait a bit to make sure I could swing it (had been there a few months). Well, I made the decision and now the guitar's gone (yep, snooze and you lose) and I can't find another in the area...
  3. Plexihead

TTE noise level

I played one of these for the first time today and really liked the echo's, I also didn't feel there was too much of a change in tone between bypass and active, which is a plus for me. But I did find it got noticeably noisier when going from bypass to active, it's new but that doesn't mean a...
  4. Plexihead

D*A*M Red Rooster

For anyone who has tried DAM's Red Rooster, how does stack up against some of the other notable treble boosters, like AM's Beano, Keeley's Java etc.
  5. Plexihead

Tube matching question

Is it ok to go with just the "mmhos" matching of power tubes or would "mA" matching be a more important figure. I'm thinking about buying a few NOS tubes but it appears the match is via mmhos and not mA.
  6. Plexihead

Neutrik Silent Plug

Anyone use one of these? I like the concept, but am a little cautious about (I gather) moving parts in a plug.
  7. Plexihead

Diamond - Memory Lane

Review to come late tonight after a few hours with what so far seems to be an excellent sounding/extremely well made unit.