• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Modify Baffle in Orange PPC112 (to 2x10)

Because this is my rig. I simply plug each head into a closed back 1x12 and an open-back 2x10.
  2. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

Thank you. The Hollowbody 1 with early 57/08's and the White Rabbit. Post a WTB in the Emporium. People frequently enjoy helping others shop for guitars. Also, try a Korina McCarty with soapbars some time. They're fantastic.
  3. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

I can dig it. A life of gratitude is the winning formula.
  4. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

All is well brother Mike. Like most folks we're keeping our heads down and grinding through these strange times. Everything good on your end?
  5. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

2018 PRS Silver Sky (John Mayer Signature Guitar with 'the case') I learned a long time ago to stop saying I was done buying guitars. That said, this Silver Sky is certainly among the last. This is one of the pre-release guitars. It was made in January of 2018 and made the rounds with PRS as...
  6. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

Year? PTC Modified Mahogany SE One It's no secret that I love the SE One. I have long hoped that PRS would make a "US One" and even went so far as having a Private Stock SE One spec'd-out a while back. After having the White Rabbit for a few years, I started to get paranoid that something...
  7. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

2013 PRS Music Store Live (MSL) Wood Library Paul's Guitar I walked into a GC in Denver to kill some time before my flight from DIA. The guy working behind the counter asked me if I needed some help and I said "no thanks, I'm just window shopping". A few minutes later, I saw this bad MF'er...
  8. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

2013 PRS Walnut Limited I was trying to be a good boy (not buy any more guitars) when I ran across this beauty. Can you believe that Walnut top!?!?! Stupid, right? The semi-hollow body and Brazilian Rosewood fretboard are just icing on the cake. But, as I mentioned, I was trying to be good. So...
  9. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

2013 PRS Paul's Guitar One day I was reading FaceBook and Hunter (I think it was Hunter) posted this photo of a Paul's Guitar on the PRS page. It absolutely floored me. The top is just my style and it had a nice, dark, Brazilian Rosewood fretboard. I asked which dealer it was headed to but...
  10. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

A PRS Obsession

Time to make some updates to this thread. There were a few missing. I've gone back and updated the slow-loading PNG files with JPG's. I've also put the guitars in chronological order (because I'm hopelessly Type A). 2013 PRS SE Custom 24 7-String This beauty was a birthday gift from Markie...
  11. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Other Guitar Forums

Concur. After BaM died [pours a little beer from a 40 in a paper bag on the ground], the official PRS forum became my regular hang. When I need info for any other guitar/amp I come here. Fortunately, my friends frequent both places.
  12. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Sold 2007 DGT Goldtop Proto

Yang! My man! Don't do it!
  13. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Your Favorite PRS TODAY!

Today... a rosewood-neck Paul's Guitar with Mahogany body.
  14. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Sold PRS 1989 Standard Pearl White

Your price is too low, Paul.
  15. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

The Curator

Today, you opened your email to discover a very interesting job offer. It seems the Smithsonian Institution has decided to create a new - and sizeable - exhibit called 'The Electric Guitar'. You (being perfect for the job) have been asked to curate the most comprehensive collection of electric...
  16. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

was there a final verdict on the Orange Tiny Error Hard Wired Edition?

Congrats! The hard-wired TT is such a great amp. The reason you see very little on the net about them is because they didn't make that many. I have seen people parroting the same line about them across several guitar forums - like they all read the same review. These amps are dynamic...