• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. J D Miley

Graduating from the Blues Deluxe Reissue.. help!

I have my main amp that I love but wanted to get a second amp of good quality to play on to cut wear & tear and extend tube life on my main amp . I recently purchased a Suhr Bella for that purpose as I did not like the sound of my Old Blues deluxe whith pedals. The Suhr is an absolutely...
  2. J D Miley

1974 Les Paul Standard Tobacco Burst # 127899 not stolen , just wonder where it is these days

Not Stolen or lost .This was my 1st Les Paul Just wonder where it might be these days. Tabacco Burst Serial # 127899. I have old photos of this guitar. If you have it or know who does, I just want to say hello to it for ole time sake.
  3. J D Miley

FSOT Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70 Works perfect

Fetto Nord 70 . This has been accessed via a loop switcher since I 1first got it , so it has seldom been on the floor being stomped on . So very little wear on it or the switches at all. Serial # 061 Comes in the original box and string draw tote bag. Works perfect as new) This is...
  4. J D Miley

Suhr bella effects loop weird start up noise

Just got back from Walmart with a 3.99 strip of 3M tape . Fixed it ! And the FX Loop in my Bella is totally silent . I really like this amp !
  5. J D Miley

Well , I never needed an FX loop unless using a channel switch amp. I'll try the FX loop later today when i put the chassis back in with the 3M Molding tape. I am pretty sure that will stop that little bit of low in rattle. While giving the Bella a test run I ran all kinds of FX H9 Octave ...
  6. J D Miley

I just got a Suhr Bella Non reverb combo amp. Have not tried the FX loop yet, Only issue i have is teh front op panel rattles against the chassis when playing various low notes. It stops by just applying just a little pressure with my finger or thumb, so that should be an easy fix. Other than...
  7. J D Miley

Sold 2020 Matchless SC Mini - Elk Beige - MINT

Bump. The Matchless C models are great amps. A 1996 Matchless C30 was my main amp for 22 years ! I bet this Mini version is killer !
  8. J D Miley

Todd Sharp Joat 20 Rt

Yep, the Todd Sharp is just about exactly the right volume for a Classic Rock , Country, Blues or variety band. It just holds together better than the Matchless or The Dr Z and almost sounds like a BlackFace Blended with a VOX thing. It is a very loud full sounding 20 watts. Everything...
  9. J D Miley

Todd Sharp Joat 20 Rt

Though I have tried lots of amps over the last 14 years , I stuck with a 1996 Matchless C 30 for the most part for almost 22 years. No matter what other amp I tried, always kept the 1996 Matchless C 30. While sending it to Phil Jamison at Matchless for a Tune up, I played a DR Z MAZ 18...
  10. J D Miley

FSOT Todd Sharp JOAT 20 RT Head and matching cab

Can't believe this one has not been grabbed up yet !
  11. J D Miley

FSOT Todd Sharp JOAT 20 RT Head and matching cab

BUMP ! Can't believe no one has grabbed this ! The Todd Sharp JOAT 20 RT is my main amp ! This is one of the best EL84 powered amps to be had ! This was the one that weened me off of my two 1996 Samson era Matchless C 30's after 22 Years !
  12. J D Miley

Dave Miley at Pub 36 Needville, TX Oct. 2nd 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM

Usually on my SOLO and Duo shows I use a Kemper , With my full band gigs (The Rhythm Daddyz ) I use my Todd Sharp JOAT20RT and sometimes run a 1966 Fender deluxe reverb in tandem with it if desire just a slight more sound floor. With those I use a Gigrig 2 controlled pedal board ( Cali76...
  13. J D Miley

Dave Miley at Pub 36 Needville, TX Oct. 2nd 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM

Usually on my SOLO and Duo shows I use a Kemper , With my full band gigs (The Rhythm Daddyz ) I use my Todd Sharp JOAT20RT and sometimes run a 1966 Fender deluxe reverb in tandem with it if desire just a slight more sound floor. With those I use a Gigrig 2 controlled pedal board ( Cali76...
  14. J D Miley

Sold JOAT 20RT - Blueberry Head - $2650 SHIPPED!

If I did not already have one of these in Matching Cherry Wood head and cab, I would jump on this amp with the velocity of a gazelle . If anyone is thinking of getting a Matchless or DR Z MAZ amp, don't ! Get this amp instead , it is everything a DR Z or Matchless wants to be and then some !
  15. J D Miley

I use a Celestion Blue with a Heritage Greenback in my Todd Sharp Cab. The JOAT20 with the Todd Sharp 2/12 cab is an extremely good sounding match. I might try a G12H30 in there at some point, but am very pleased with what i have now. Mine came with two Celestion Alnico Blues , but as per a...
  16. J D Miley

This is one of the Best EL84 amps to be had ! It is like a Fender, Dr Z , Matchless with a bit of Plexi all under one hood, A Very big dynamic 20 watts with chime and punch !
  17. J D Miley

Question about Pedal Platform setup, Suhr Bella

All those other pedal you listed are gain boost pedals , not "overdrive /dist pedals. All those are best used in from of an amp the is already being driven or to drive an actual Overdrive pedal harder Get yourself an Ethos TWE-1 !
  18. J D Miley

Sold Matchless C30 Head/Cab

Bump ! The Matchless C 30 was my Main and best amp for over 20 years ! Country , Rock, 80's Rock Blues etc . . . These are absolutely killer amps.
  19. J D Miley

Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature - Insights? - Bonus: Killer Video for Reference

I finally weened myself off of a pair off 1996 Matchless C 30 amps. This was my main amp for about 20 years ! I got a Todd Sharp JOAT 20RT and this will be my main amp till I am dead ! It is the finest feeling /sounding/playing EL84 amp to be had !! However, I feel the need for a higher head...
  20. J D Miley

Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature (2017)

This is one of the Videos that got me looking seriously at this amp. Man your playing is beautiful !
  21. J D Miley

Suhr Bella vs Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature

For a pedal platform amp that is good for just about any kind of music other than Death metal. You can't go wrong with either ! You'll save $3000 by getting the Bella, but the100 CRS Two Rock is a very versatile High head Room beast. I finally weened myself off of a pair 1996 Matchless...
  22. J D Miley

The GigRig Z Cable. - Wow - :)

This post is old, but I will dime in anyway. I own Two Gigrig Z cables Best way I can explain it.. Makes your guitar and pedals sound as if they are hard wired directly into your guitar amp's innards ! Almost makes any basic decent Overdrive /distortion pedal sound as if were a drive...