Search results

1. N

Buyer requests refund (non-TGP sale) dilemma. Silicon vs germanium.

He gave positive feedback a few days after he received it. He received it on the 25th.
  2. N

I wasn't sure which model it was, because it's from the original production and didn't look like either of the photos on the company's website (bearfoot fx). The person I originally bought it from wasn't certain either, and they didn't state which version it was on their ad back in 2015. This...
  3. N

Is this clause enough for me to deny the request? "This item is sold As-Described This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all...
  4. N

That's how I feel about the whole situation. If he was looking for a specific version, and had more knowledge on the subject than I, it seems like it's his responsibility to ask and confirm before purchasing.
  5. N

I have a dilemma here. I sold a pedal a few weeks ago, and the buyer wants a refund because it contains a silicon transistor, and not germanium. I was aware that there are two versions of the pedal (high and normal gain) but wasn't aware it was due to transistor differences. My ad didn't state...
  6. N

Not sexy, but: Power conditioners / regulators?

Ah, they are mostly in the amps/cabs section. That's why I couldn't find anything too relevant when I searched. Thanks!
  7. N

Not sexy, but: Power conditioners / regulators?

Hey, I'm looking for something that I can plug my amp and pedal board into. I used to have a furman ar-15 regulator, but that's a bit out of my price range these days. Are there any products that will prove adequate amperage and protection to my gear?
  8. N

Amp -> ? -> Audio Interface. Using amp w/o cab?

I was watching a video about the Suhr RL and it seemed interesting. I would need to use an IR simulator, correct? Are there any hardware IR sims? I'm already processing my synths, and would like to keep all of the guitar stuff outboard until it hits the fireface.
  9. N

Amp -> ? -> Audio Interface. Using amp w/o cab?

I was wondering what my options were for bypassing my cabinet, and going from the amp to my audio interface. I think a load box might work, but I'm not sure? Ultimately, I'm trying to skip using my cab / mic'ing things. I live in an apt in a city, and can't really crank the volume. I have a...
  10. N

Khruangbin Rig Rundown - interesting pedal & guitar setup

something like thai funk or indonesian psych. def not the traditional TGP style.
  11. N

Need help with pedal switcher - 2in/2out?

Sorry, didn't realize anyone asked what amp I'm using. I have a bandmaster reverb, which has two channels. Normal channel gets the distortion pedal + eq, vibrato channel gets clean w/ delays, reverbs, modulations, etc. I will never need to run both channels simultaneously.
  12. N

Signal path: I don't think an A/B would work there. The valvulator splits the signal, and each of those signals goes to a different channel on the amp. If they were going to a single amp channel, that would make sense.
  13. N

I'll look into that. I just need the channel switching, though. I have a dedicated signal path for clean/dirty and each has their own effects.
  14. N

Something like this, but without the mix? Preferably with ground loop or phase switches.
  15. N

Hey, I have two different signal paths that I want to send to different channels of my amp. Basically I'm having trouble finding a channel switcher with two ins, though. Most seem to have just one. Any help would be appreciated
  16. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

Thanks!
  17. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

Not even. It just doesn't change the bass response.
  18. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

Yup, all pots on the normal and tremolo/reverb channel work except for the bass on normal channel.
  19. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

Interesting. I find it hard to believe that something would come loose or unsoldered, considering he's been at it for 40+ years now. Maybe things just happen sometimes? Anyway, appreciate the response. I can't imaging this is a serious issue with the amp.
  20. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

I have a bandmaster reverb that had work done last winter. I can't get a hold of the tech I usually go to, but recently the bass pot on ch1 stopped working. Everything else on the amp functions properly, so I'm not sure what is going on. In general, the channel sounds weak, but I assume that's...
  21. N

Dead pot on Fender amp?

I have a bandmaster reverb that had work done last winter. I can't get a hold of the tech I usually go to, but recently the bass pot on ch1 stopped working. Everything else on the amp functions properly, so I'm not sure what is going on. In general, the channel sounds weak, but I assume that's...
  22. N

OT: Ableton Live with Mac and PC

You might need to send them the presets.
  23. N

Honestly, the Eventide Space sounds like SH****TTTTTT

Four years later, don't regret selling it. I still haven't replaced it, but I think a Big Sky / general lexicon style reverbs are more my style.
  24. N

Pedals with CV/MIDI?

Not really looking to replace the timeline, yet :) Mostly looking for modulation pedals: flanger, chorus, phaser, env filter, multi-mode filter