Search results

1. Blueswede

FS Quilter Micro Pro Mach 2 head and footswitch..

Very good condition; has the Quilter bag to carry it all. Looking for $600 shipped.
  2. Blueswede

Sold Rick Kelley Nashville Telecaster...

Very nice example of Ricks work. Asking for SOLD!, all fees included. Shipping to CONUS. Here is a link to the original Reverb ad. Everything is the same today... https://reverb.com/item/1534070-rick-kelly-tele-nashville-wiring-double-bound-sunburst
  3. Blueswede

Show Me Your Knaggs

Got this about a month ago and been using it every Sunday at my church. Talk about bell-like tones....this has it in spades!
  4. Blueswede

NGD....my first Lowden...

Truly an inspiring guitar! The tone right out of the case is spectacular! And for a 17 year old guitar......Just perfectly in tune...Also came with the LR Baggs Lyric pickup.
  5. Blueswede

It is supposed to arrive later today. I will definitely post some pictures...
  6. Blueswede

I"ve been really getting into playing the acoustic these days and finally pulled the trigger on a Lowden. It's a 17 year old F25C. Really looking forward to getting it.....
  7. Blueswede

Just discovered Andrew White...

Don't know much about him, but he sure is good.....
  8. Blueswede

Quarantine Acoustics - Post Them

What is that beauty in the lower left row?
  9. Blueswede

NGD.....Knaggs Content....

Yes it is.....a great guitar on its own!
  10. Blueswede

I won't get it till next week, so I'll post a review after I've spent some time with it....
  11. Blueswede

So I've been looking at these for quite some time. Just love how the Severn is built. Very beautiful guitar. Finally found what I was looking for:
  12. Blueswede

73 Les Paul deluxe quandary......

So I had a conversation with my friend yesterday; said he wanted to sell the LP and was trying to get 3K for it.....I told him that I would offer another 1K to keep it. He is going to take a day or two to decide. Either way, it will work out for me. I think he will be hard pressed to find anyone...
  13. Blueswede

Thorn Deluxe...post your pix!

I had Ron build my Deluxe a few years ago (see my avatar). It had a humbucker and 2 P 90s. So many tonal options with the switching. But the 90s were quite noisy and I play at my church. Truth be told, I stopped using it because of said noise. Well, I finally shipped it back to Ron and had him...
  14. Blueswede

PSA: Ebay Amp Scam

I don't tweet, but good on you. Still don't understand why the OP has not listed the buyers name, address and any other details that he may have. This guy needs to be shamed....
  15. Blueswede

I think we all need to see his name and address.....find any and all ways to publicly humiliate him....
  16. Blueswede

Public shaming is probably the best way to get Ebays attention. This is beyond acceptable....
  17. Blueswede

I think it will work out. The original deal expires in 2 weeks.....
  18. Blueswede

Thorn Deluxe...post your pix!

Check out my avatar....
  19. Blueswede

Just curious as to how you get the info on previous sales? I can't seem to find a link to those.....and thanks for the info. I'm leaning towards offering another 1K and if that's not acceptable, just get my $$ back....
  20. Blueswede

For those wondering, here's a picture of the LP Deluxe....
  21. Blueswede

No, more of a fire engine red...