Search results

1. flicker180

top 5 delays?

the money is nothing...the WAIT is what kills you. waited over 2 years for mine. dave
  2. flicker180

PIX ADDED * We will build your amp or pedal kit for FREE!!!

this is an AWESOME way to provide training... keep up the good work, Denny!
  3. flicker180

Menatone Fish Factory!

looks like Sunset has it! ;) dave
  4. flicker180

Menatone Fish Factory!

I had Ben C.'s PCB white snapper and cascaded it with my Fish Factory. absolutely massive tone with all three engaged. i just recently sold the PCB snapper and am using the Fish Factory only with my DC-30 and JMI 15w. gotta love the sound. dave
  5. flicker180

Analog Delay

that's not the cost. that's what the resell market can stand for the equipment. Ed doesn't charge nearly that much. dave
  6. flicker180

Analog Delay

the Echoczar (previously mentioned) is one of the best analogue delays out there for sure. however, significant wait times and price kinda bleed off the buyers. dave
  7. flicker180

ToneCzar Pedals : What do you think?

http://www.toneczareffects.com you can find the info there. open market price is questionable as most of the resells i've seen are 200% of the original cost. absolutely. these are rock solid pedals...they can take the abuse and then some. looking forward to the Dove. dave
  8. flicker180

that's why i got a DD-20 in the interim. honestly, it was worth the wait for me but your mileage may vary. i'd love to post a shot of the guts but in deference to Ed's IP on this, not going to happen. just to reiterate: it's FANATICAL. the ebay thing is a pain. i think that I resold my...
  9. flicker180

i just got my echoczar+angelbaby and its easily the best delay for my tastes. I've used MOST of the delays out there and to counter lustpedal's viewpoint, the echoczar is fanatically built...the quality is leaps and bounds beyond what EH could ever make. i've also owned an Openhaus that was a...
  10. flicker180

Lava Cable CPS Pedal boards?

Anyone used one of these things yet? I need to redo my pedal board and this system seemed to fit the bill just perfectly (echoczar + angelbaby is HUGE) let me know! cheers, Dave
  11. flicker180

Toneczar Echoczar Pics

sometime in July, 2005. dave
  12. flicker180

Toneczar Echoczar Pics

the polished boxes are still available for an upcharge of $75.00 i think. Personally, don't care for polished. this works fine. likewise. very cool texture and doesn't reflect light. LOL! something like that. RAM = radar absorbent material. no. ed stated that it became redundant...
  13. flicker180

Toneczar Echoczar Pics

Here are a few pics of my recently arrived Echoczar + Angelbaby. enjoy! dave -- http://flickr.com/photos/dave_graham/sets/72157612196474063/ -- echoczar echoczar + angelbaby
  14. flicker180

compare: the MOOG delay & the echoczar?

i got my echoczar + angelbaby about two weeks ago. dripping with tone and definitely the cat's meow of delays. Ed definitely knows how to build a quality delay pedal. cheers, dave
  15. flicker180

Amp build question

anyone else got suggestions? ;) dave
  16. flicker180

Amp build question

oooh.....THAT has possibilities. hmmmmmm....If I'm going to do this, I want to do it right... Looking at Quinn Amp's site, they're very, very close to what I want to do...hmmmm... dave
  17. flicker180

Amp build question

thanks blues... will look those guys up and see what they've got rolling! cheers, dave
  18. flicker180

Amp build question

Basically, I love the tone from my '63 blonde bassman "Normal" channel. I want to find someone who can take that circuit and just build a small head based around that. any suggestions as to who that could be? cheers, Dave
  19. flicker180

new fawn JMI AC 15 (made in England) in the house -

yeah, i've had one for about 1 year. ;) it's a 4 input, EF86 fronted 2 x 12 Combo. dave
  20. flicker180

new fawn JMI AC 15 (made in England) in the house -

most of the US folks aren't carrying them anymore due to the insane exchange rate. I've got one more 2 x 12 JMI 15w that I'm trying to dump but I'm out after that. dave
  21. flicker180

Need preamp recommendation

try finding a Lexicon Signature 284....absolutely fantastic tone! cheers, dave
  22. flicker180

Recommend a CHEAP delay that does tap-tempo

lol....figured that out about 5 minutes after posting as i was looking at some stuff. i think the DD-6 allows you to use an external pedal for tap, right? i know the DD-5 did. cheers, dave
  23. flicker180

Moral dilema: Would you sell this guitar?

just to pile on, my dad let me build a custom guitar for my 21st birthday. he died 2 years ago and honestly, even though i don't play it all that often, it's still a decent guitar and a great backup...I've had it for 8 years now....it just kinda grows on you. :) dave
  24. flicker180

Recommend a CHEAP delay that does tap-tempo

find a used DD-5, or 6 dave
  25. flicker180

Help me with my Firewire woes

SIIG makes a good firewire card based on the TI 1394 (aka firewire) chipset. very, very decent controller. try newegg.com to grab one. dave