Search results

1. D

New Reeves Amp: Space Cowboy?

When the boost is engaged, it is only boosting the dry guitar tone so in essence, it's almost as if the reverb is being ducked, but there is still plenty of it. If you actually hit the reverb kill switch and then engage it again, you'll hear just how much reverb there is in the mix, and there is...
  2. D

JD, Cliff here. Your friend has a short in his pedal. The Reverb and Boost can work together or separately. Sounds like his foot pedal is operating in mono and not stereo.
  3. D

The new reverb is as far from subtle as a reverb could get and the boost mod is simple. 2 Screws and 2 wires, insert the new pot and it's done.
  4. D

Incoming-Whitfill tele

Charles has neck shapes that vary from a standard "C" to a soft V or even a 1 inch bat. Just check the specs or call and ask. We can also build you anything you'd like within reason so step up and order the model T of a lifetime.
  5. D

Incoming-Whitfill tele

I've always felt that Mario Martin makes the best sounding Strat recreation and I'd have to say that the Tele is a toss-up between Charles Whitfill and Gil Yaron
  6. D

Please email me at: cliff@destroyallguitars.com I answer every email the day it's received. If you emailed through the website. it's quite possible that your email was filtered out for some reason. We have a new website, launched just earlier this week and the email issue has been addressed...
  7. D

Mario Martin Guitars.

I am his distributor but I do personally own and play Mario Martin's S-Style exclusively as well as owning and playing his T-Style, T-Master and Serpentine. I became his distributor after I began playing his guitars. I was introduced to them by a friend, played the S-Style, could not deny it...
  8. D

Teuffel Antonio at Montreal Guitar Show

Here is what Uli has revealed so far: It is his new model called "antonio" which was to be presented at the Montreal Guitar Show. Unfortunately it is stuck at the Canadian Customs. It's an electric guitar with a neck pickup only It is made of Honduran mahogany and ciricote. The (neck)...
  9. D

Teuffel Antonio at Montreal Guitar Show

"Antonio" will be headed my way after the show, but until Ulrich posts some photos, it remains a mystery to all including me.
  10. D

Blackfoot II - Pfeister Guitars

SOLD !!!! No kiss and no punch necessary. Congrats. It's now time to get working on the next one.
  11. D

Fibenare Basic Jazz

Hi phoenix 7, Cliff from Destroy All Guitars here. I've been working with Fibenare since the early days of their company, and I've worked with them on the development of the Basic Jazz especially the double-cut which was originally built for Lance Keltner. We also worked on a 7 string version...
  12. D

Galasso Leaf Guitar

I'm thrilled to tell all that Ezequiel Galasso has joined the Destroy All Guitars collective and he'll be shipping a healthy sampling of his work over to us so folks will have the ability to demo his incredible creations. Stay tuned to the "Manufacturers and Retailers Forum" for an official...
  13. D

Matt Artinger is just killing me

It doesn't get better than that.....beautiful in every way.
  14. D

Jackson Ampworks Atlantic 3.0

You want clips,: http://youtu.be/n6ibKMYjZpA you got em !!!
  15. D

Jackson Ampworks Atlantic 3.0

Plenty of Atlantic 3.0 heads in stock at Destroy All Guitars as we are big supporters of Brad Jackson and his amps. We just finished shooting video of the Atlantic with Lance Keltner hosting a walk through of the amp and it's many features, followed by a live band performance where he takes it...
  16. D

Pfeister Guitars' Siren Series - our new model is finally available

Check out the pics, specs and videos at Destroy All Guitars: http://www.destroyallguitars.com/newarrivals-guitars/4954-pfeister-siren-series
  17. D

Morgan Amps & Destroy All Guitars Shipping the PR12 Now

Morgan PR12s are now shipping. Don't miss out on this incredible amp. In our opinion, the finest Blackface style Princeton to ever made. Joe Morgan has hit a Grand Slam with this one and we are both proud and rather fortunate to be the exclusive distributor.
  18. D

Jackson Ampworks Atlantic 3.0 In Stock At Destroy All Guitars

Jackson Atlantics are in stock and ready to roll. We have both Red & White and Black & Sand in stock so far.
  19. D

Get your PR12 Now !!!!! We will be shipping initial orders this week 4/11 !!!! Don't sleep on this one. The ultimate Princeton, one part tweed and one part blackface. Stunning overdrive with a gorgeous reverb.
  20. D

Rocknrollamps Lil' Bastard

Jack just sent me a "Lil Bastard" loaded with a Patriot "Swamp Thang" and it sounds awesome...definitely my favorite speaker for this amp so far.
  21. D

Jackson Ampworks Atlantic 3.0 In Stock At Destroy All Guitars

I can't wait to get my Atlantic. This time I'm keeping mine no matter how many folks try to get it from me. If you want one, now is the time to pre-order.
  22. D

A new Kauer Argonaut

I'm in love....
  23. D

Start shaking with fear...Power scaling for the PR12 is available as a $200 option......
  24. D

DAG here...We filmed Lance and the band on Friday and Saturday in Austin. You will start to hear audio and see video this week. Keep a lookout......
  25. D

We are recording in Austin this Thursday and Friday so be prepared to throw down the cash next week when you hear the PR12 shut em down.

Trending Topics