Search results

1. shuie

Sold 2013 Fender AV reissue 1965 Stratocaster Shoreline Gold

$1000 shipped in the US48, or would trade for a Vox AC15HW or Marshall 2061x
  2. shuie

Sold 2013 Fender AV reissue 1965 Stratocaster Shoreline Gold

SOLD AND SHIPPED 29323475164_747409b2d5_b by shuie posted Sep 26, 2016 at 4:42 PM 29323472484_df928d6354_b by shuie posted Sep 26, 2016 at 4:44 PM 29916491456_3f57e816d3_b by shuie posted Sep 26, 2016 at 4:45 PM 29323470274_4ccfe5704b_b by shuie posted Sep 26, 2016 at 4:50 PM...
  3. shuie

Spitfire vs. 2061x

bump...
  4. shuie

Spitfire vs. 2061x

Can anyone here do an apples to apples comparison of a Matchless Spitfire and a Marshall 2061x? Anybody own both or have experience playing the same guitar through both? How do they compare? TIA
  5. shuie

Dayton, OH shops

Definitely!!!! Very cool shop. Thanks again everyone
  6. shuie

Dayton, OH shops

Thanks, guys. What else do you recommend between Cinci and Columbus? I fly into CVG or CMH every week and drive to Dayton to go to work. If there are other good shops between Dayton and either Columbus or Cincinatti I can check those out too. Im not really looking to buy anything. Maybe a...
  7. shuie

Dayton, OH shops

Im wrapping up a project in the Dayton, OH and I want to make sure I don't miss any good shops in the area befor I leave. I know about Mike's down in the Cincinatti area and I've been to the shop on Main in Fairborn (next to Foy's). Are there any other good guitar shops in this area? TIA
  8. shuie

Scalloped Necks?

I used to put scalloped Warmoth necks on all of my strats. That was when I liked really huge bridge cable strings and big frets. 10 years later I like small frets and small strings. Weird.
  9. shuie

who is making 59 LP Clones

10. shuie

who is making 59 LP Clones

11. shuie

I need big bold LOUD cleans

BIG. LOUD! CLEANS!!!
  12. shuie

Blackmore - "Lazy" tone !

The part at ~2:18 where the guitar comes in is my personal most best favorite strat tone ever. Subscribed. I've always though it was just a great player with a big Marshall and a period strat.
  13. shuie

52 tele with original case now worth 25k

Arlington should be interesting this year.
  14. shuie

Don Mare pickups for '62 Tele partscaster?

I've had 10 different versions of his pickups in various guitars. I don't care what he has ever called them, if I ever need another tele pickup, I'll buy whatever Don Mare pickup I can get my hands on.
  15. shuie

In need of a Black Limba neck blank

Not sure how different the PRS scale is, but I'm pretty sure I could get two Gibson blanks out of it. Anyway, I think I got that board from a place called 'Imperial Tonewoods' (IIRC). It's been several years, but I think they were in Maryland, or maybe Virginia?!?!? I tried to Google them for...
  16. shuie

In need of a Black Limba neck blank

I've still got it. It's a nice board. Enough to make two necks. It's white limba, tho, and I don't really want to separate from the other boards.
  17. shuie

57-Tweed-Deluxe-RI

I couple of months ago I bought a Clark Beaufort and a '57 Deluxe reissue and was able to A-B them a good bit using the same set of tubes and speaker. The Clark was much nicer looking inside. The Fender was A LOT easier to get my money back out of. Both amps really sounded great, IMO. I...
  18. shuie

Anyone Else Tired Of Sunburst LP's?

Yes, but I don't lose sleep over them.
  19. shuie

Look at this Ebay ad ( $1,000,000 collection )

Cheap advertising.
  20. shuie

Who repairs old Fender Lap Steel PUs?

I'd call Don Mare.
  21. shuie

Show me your Black Les Paul!

Same guitar. It was a B6 or B5 Bigsby, IIRC, no holes in the top. Cloud 9, also. Very cool Historic.
  22. shuie

It had a Bigsby. Probably the same guitar you saw. I have no idea how many they made, but the guy I bought it from ordered it with this finish. Cool guitar. Resides in the UK these days.
  23. shuie

not mine anymore, but here you go...
  24. shuie

Acronym Hell!

Too many TLA's. JMO. YMMV.
  25. shuie

How many vintage guitars do you own?

How many? More than I need, but not as many as I want :)

Trending Topics