Search results

1. dank

Why do I suddenly want a Jazzmaster?

I’m jumping on the bandwagon, too. It is one guitar that was never on my radar. Now, I’m intrigued. I am drawn to the Ultra in Mocha Burst. It seems to be a model that covers many bases.
  2. dank

Roland V-Drums

I had an upgraded TD-12 kit for about 12 years. As a lifelong guitarist, not a professional drummer, I loved them. I had the Roland speakers that mounted to the kit and the powered bass module. I thought the sound was stellar.
  3. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Thank you, kdm.
  4. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Why is it that the iPhone's volume control is disabled when connected to the Helix?
  5. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Where is the USB trim on the Helix?
  6. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

I am just seeing the Amazon logo.
  7. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Hold on here: a typical cable is the flat side of a USB to Lightning. The Helix USB is the other side. Now I see why you need the Apple camera adapter.
  8. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Let me get this straight: 1. Helix USB to iPhone Lightning. 2. Headphones in to the Helix. 3. Guitar in to the Helix. 4. Select a song from iTunes, and play.
  9. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

Interesting cable then: lighthing to 1/4 TRS.
  10. dank

Helix and an iPhone?

I’d like to do some quiet practice. Can I connect an iPhone or other mp3 device to the Aux In?
  11. dank

Boss Waza Air Headphones

Can the Helix Floor be incorporated into the signal chain?
  12. dank

Why would I want the Boss WAZA Headphones?

Finally, a reason!
  13. dank

Why would I want the Boss WAZA Headphones?

For many of us, the Pandemic has precluded us from gigging. Typically, I’ll plug into my Helix and use headphones. Alternatively, I can plug into my UA Apollo and use Logic Pro X on my iMac. So, what is so innovative about the Boss headphones that up I want to drop $400 on them? Thank you.
  14. dank

Beware (fraudulent Reverb Listing warning)

I just contact both. I hate scumbags.
  15. dank

As a guitarist, what gear do you consider absolutely necessary for a live date?

I used to have a huge Trailer Trash board. Replaced it with a Helix. I take that, a Power Cab, a dual guitar backpack and a bag with cables and such. Easy peasy.
  16. dank

What Les Paul do I have an how much is it worth?

Even if we give you the benefit of the doubt and concede it’s a Gibson, it’s a Gibson in name only. It has no redeeming qualities. While it might be worth a couple of hundred bucks, one’s money would be better spent on a current used import.
  17. dank

Saddest songs ever

Who Knew by Pink.
  18. dank

What the WCR Fillmore like?

I had the Fillmores in a ‘59 Reissue about 15 years ago. They made the guitar a classic rock ‘n roll instrument.
  19. dank

Bluetooth Connectivity with the Helix?

I’ll revisit this subject in 5 years.
  20. dank

Alright, my hopes are dashed. By the time it’s invented and at a market price, I’ll be in retirement. sigh...
  21. dank

My thought was, if I buy the AirPod Pros for daily walking, I could get more of my money’s worth by using them with the Helix. I was going to ask about the new Boss WAZA headphones, but they are a one-trick pony, correct?
  22. dank

What a shame. I feel like an outlier for wanting to use cordless headphones with the unit.
  23. dank

Latency with regard to headphones?
  24. dank

I would love to buy a pair of the Air Pod Pros and use them with my Helix Floor. Is there any type of bluetooth device available to bridge such a connection? Thank you.
  25. dank

Your name. Inlaid.

Won’t work here. No one holds onto guitars. Try selling it.

Trending Topics