Search results

1. Bogner

"Amp on a board" pedalboard build

Gotcha! I am not normally a fuzz pedal user but that pedal has me curious and what I have heard from it sounds fantastic. The other goodies it does is icing and awesome to have in one box.
  2. Bogner

Do EBS flat patch cables have a lightning bolt on them?

Yes but a black Sharpie fixes that if you don't feel like rubbing the graphic off the cable. It isn't noticeable on board. YMMV
  3. Bogner

Wetter Box Configurations

Multiple delays to get a reverb effect.
  4. Bogner

Noise Gates: Their knobs?

ISP is what you need. Nothing else touches their products. I have been using their various pedals and rack units since they came out.
  5. Bogner

"Amp on a board" pedalboard build

Looks great! How are you liking the Constellation?
  6. Bogner

Which amp(s) to keep?

Sell them all and buy a Suhr PT-15 and some headphones.
  7. Bogner

Disappointed.

Of course you are wrong. You know this. The real issue is do you like the amp or not? If so, pay to have it fixed and enjoy the amp. You got a decent deal on the amp as is. Amps are going to require some maintenance over time, would you be upset if it needed tubes? If you like the amp, fix it...
  8. Bogner

Thinking about taking the plunge. Refinishing my Strat?

Once that color ages a bit and you play that guitar it will look even better. I would leave it as is but that is me.
  9. Bogner

To plek or not to plek?

Not a fan of the Plek. I would put John Suhr @Husky up against a plek machine any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  10. Bogner

High Gain Pedals w/ a Deluxe Reverb

You are very welcome. I would think the Revv G3 would be something that you really like sonically. The Revv pedals dial back very nicely as well. Something that has a lot of sweep that hasn't been mentioned that could work well for you is a Boss Metal Zone Waza pedal. I usually cringe anytime...
  11. Bogner

It is impossible for me to answer that because the amp, pedals in question, your guitar & pickups, etc all effect things and the pedals can be dialed many ways. They can be bright, they can be dark and in between. Everything works together in the chain. All the pedals I listed will give you good...
  12. Bogner

The AT+ is a great pedal but is nothing remotely close to high gain IMO. I guess we first need to define what the OP calls high gain. Based on his initial post, I would say boost pedals and many overdrive pedals are not what he is looking for. It sounds like he is seeking more of a distortion...
  13. Bogner

If I got a BE pedal I would get the BE Deluxe pedal. Out of the pedals I listed, the Friedman wouldn't be my first choice personally but I could easily live with all the pedals I mentioned and be happy with the results. YMMV
  14. Bogner

Another delay search (clarity, self oscillation ...)

Meris Polymoon Providence Chrono Delay
  15. Bogner

Pedal Board recommendations

Schmidt Array hands down. It's not even close.
  16. Bogner

Time For A New Delay

For something different I would go Meris Polymoon. Fantastic pedal full of glorious sounds.
  17. Bogner

This should be enough to get you happy and in good trouble Revv G3 Revv G4 Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Rock Fabrik Mind Abuse Empress Metal KSR Ceres Horizon Devices Apex Bogner Überschall Suhr Eclipse Suhr Riot Reloaded Airis Effects Savage Drive
  18. Bogner

POLL: Which is your go to cabinet? 1x, 2x, 4x? Why?

4X12 for life. As many as possible.
  19. Bogner

NPD: Thorpy Heavy Water

Sounds nice!

Trending Topics