2. jzilla

Sold Atomic Amplifire

PM'd!
  3. jzilla

Sold FS Jeff Senn Blackguard

Yeah! Great player! Thanks for posting
  4. jzilla

Yes! A little sad to see it go but I'm excited for the new owner.
  5. jzilla

Looks like this sweetheart is sold pending payment.
  6. jzilla

Treat yourself to this freaking awesome guitar this Christmas!
  7. jzilla

Lots of interest but no one has the cajones yet. This is an AWESOME guitar. It's a no-brainer. Let's do this!
  8. jzilla

Yes! Still available!
  9. jzilla

'why did you leave me, daddy?'
  10. jzilla

For sale is this *2009/2010 Jeff Senn Blackguard. Awesome guitar. My favorite of the four Senns I’ve owned (2 Pomonas and 2 Fullertons)! Asking $1900 shipped and paypal-ed. Sold! If you’re local or want to wire me the funds we can find a price to reflect that. How does it feel? Effing awesome...
  11. jzilla

1951 tele bridge pickup shootout

I just put in orig electronics (inc pickup, pots and the cap) and the guitar is bright! I'm curious to hear both the Lollar and Brett's pickups with this original harness now in there. I don't know the pot values but I have a feeling they're different than what was in there before.
  12. jzilla

Thanks for chiming in, Brett! Awesome pickup. Thanks for the explanation! -j
  13. jzilla

Thanks, StevenO! Yeah, that Lollar is a lot of fun in this guitar though I think it's more colored than the other pickup. But the coloration is very musical...
  14. jzilla

So the B pickup is made by a guy named Brett Brubaker. PM me for his email address.
  15. jzilla

Thanks, all. In person, the two pickups feel quite different from each other. A is much more compressed (verified by comparing the waveforms) which is nice because you don't get the laser high end, and you can get a nice percussive snap when yanking on the strings. But B sounds more open - less...
  16. jzilla

Yeah, all the clips except one are sans pick. Thanks for all your responses, guys. Keep 'me coming!
  17. jzilla

Curious to hear your opinions on this... Same guitar ('51 tele) with two different bridge pickups (A and B). I tried to keep the playing and loudness close but of course there are some slight differences. Mic and preamp are the same. Amp settings are the same. Take the poll so I can track the...
  18. jzilla

Rick Kelly Guitars: PART IV

Ah. I think you're right. Thanks!
  19. jzilla

Rick Kelly Guitars: PART IV

Can someone tell me where Rick gets those black matte pickguards? Thanks in advance!
  20. jzilla

My Ronin Badmoon (New Clip, page 8)

I freakin' love it! Congrats!
  21. jzilla

I Noticed The Soundcloud Icon Isn't Working On The New Platform

remove the soundcloud tags and it'll work automatically via the link.
  22. jzilla

New Original design Jeff Senn guitar. Wow!

Probably more teisco, danelectro, harmony, etc than versoul. Though the headstock shape does look like versoul a lot.

Trending Topics