Search results

1. Moods

Sold Pro Analog MKIV mint as new, vintage #4 Pro Analog Scary Face...

SOLD Pro Analog MKlV mint as new SOLD Pro Analog Scary Face #4 excellent Pedals sound fantastic. Need tax $$$ Includes shipping to the lower 48
  2. Moods

Sold B&G Little Sister

Hey Stephan This one is shipping in the US only. Thanks
  3. Moods

Sold B&G Little Sister

SOLD The Little Sister is back on the block. This is an incredible instrument but it is not fitting in my music world. This one has the important upgraded features: Brazilian Rosewood finger board, Honduran Mahogany neck and the best looking top I have seen come out of B&G guitars. Priced as...
  4. Moods

Magic Amplification Crossroads...Whoa.

All parts were done with the Crossroads. Thanks <M
  5. Moods

Magic Amplification - New Models!

Here's one more. Second song clip in the video he plays all of the clean guitar with the Crossroads and the last two leads (after the pedal list) on the white Strat and Jazzmaster... although one is with fuzz. The clip you posted is otherworldly because Jedd Hughes is otherworldly. I am a...
  6. Moods

That clip was recorded on a pocket recorder... no post production EQ. The EQ on the amp was of course being used. Here's another one. Dead dry no pedals in the first clip. Second half has pedals listed. All guitar tracks are straight to tape no EQ or post production.
  7. Moods

Sold Fulltone Custom Shop Supa-Trem2 Yellow as new

Fulltone Custom Shop Supa-Trem2 Yellow, mint brand new, used once, purchased last week. SOLD Thanks <M
  8. Moods

Sold 93 Sampson Era Matchless Clubman

If interested in a new one I might be into some sort of partial trade... PM me if interested. <M
  9. Moods

NAD: Magic Brit MkII

That is a TB86. The Normal channel is the EF86 channel on those amps. Brilliant is top boost. <M
  10. Moods

Hey Mike If your amp has an EF86 and Top Boost channel (volume, treble and bass) it is a TB86 model. The Normal channel only has a volume knob and no EQ just like the old JMI amps. Glad the amp worked out with your band. Working on a CrossBrit as we speak. I just got back a late model Electric...
  11. Moods

I received that email yesterday??? I didn't think that could be you. Glad you like the amp. <M
  12. Moods

Sent specs to you. The player Jedd Hughes is a very talented player for sure. If you have the chops, a RE501 echo and a tele and les paul that sound that good I promise it sounds exactly like the youtube... notably better in person. <M
  13. Moods

Musta been a bass model with the low gain setup. The stock circuit has a ton of gain. If you liked that amp and you want more presence... and a lot more... Crossroads. :beer <M
  14. Moods

coldengray Glad you are enjoying your Brit! How are you trying to get in touch with me? I checked all of my email and inboxes and I can't find a message from you with a question. The later Electric Lady's were all built with NOS parts and a slightly modded AC30 preamp coupled with an AC15...
  15. Moods

Magic Amps Crossroads

Sorry for the lack of info on the Crossroads. I finished a 14 amp prototype/pilot run of amps last month. I didn't want to post anything on my website or on the TGP until I was sure I wanted to build the Crossroads long term. I am still waiting on feedback from some great players and touring...
  16. Moods

Vox AC15 Style Amps

I do ship outside the U.S. to countries that do not require ROHS compliance. The Crossroads will be available through a dealer in 2015 that will ship nearly anywhere in the world. <M
  17. Moods

The Crossroads is complete except for control panel faceplates and the Supers are in production... along with the 5E7 Bandmaster and 5E3 Deluxe. Will be starting a list for the pilot run of Crossroads this week. Some are already spoken for but there will be a few more slots for sure. Hope...
  18. Moods

Thanks for the continued interest in the Crossroads. I finished the new Crossroads producton prototype for the "two channel combo" this week and she sounds and plays amazing. I will be building a matching head as soon as I get back from holiday. I still need to design the control panel...
  19. Moods

Celestion Heritage G12H30 75hz...NICE!!!!

The G12M-67 is my favorite of the bunch. <M
  20. Moods

I have built quite a few Deluxe's over the past few years but demand was too low to continue to offer it in the Magic line. I do have a few faceplates left and could build a one-off. <M
  21. Moods

The tweed Super and Bandmaster are identical in terms of the circuit. One part value and one speaker seperates the two. Even the transformer codes are the same. Great circuit and the Super is very underrated IMO. The Bandmaster has its own thing with the mismatch OT and 3X10's. If you like to...
  22. Moods

Yeah... Most people say they don't like JJ's in tweeds. Not sure they are perfect or sound like old RCA's but they work really well in a band mix... giving some neck pickup and bucker clarity without completely dumping the fat bridge pickup thing. Not really louder just clearer and less...
  23. Moods

Hey Ben Glad you are still enjoying your amp. The Crossroads is more of an all-around amp vs a specific Vox sound. That said it will cover most anything the Brit's/Vox cover in a musical situation. The CR is a bit louder with more clean and more gain. It is a very dynamic amp. More refined...
  24. Moods

Thanks lj Speaker is a Celestion blue with JJ 6V6's. Definitely not a stock 5E3 sound but a good sound and dynamic IMO. Sounds equally good, more authentic and notably different with the a Jensen/-ish P12R and stock 6V6's. The amp in the video is very gigable and quite loud. Cleans are really...
  25. Moods

Hey Mike The Crossroads is notably more powerful and flexible than the old Brits but definitely can get into the Brit characters. The Super is 26 watts with the stock 6K transformer and a solid 30 watts with the 4.2K version. Come and check it out anytime! <M

Trending Topics