Search results

1. ToneZappa

Short Isolated Noodle (in G) .....................

Short Isolated Noodle... (in G) is just that , was playing along to a CD trying to get a similar sound and hit record.
  2. ToneZappa

Kemper... Boss GT5 Profile

I profiled a Boss GT5 using some of its compression, a tiny bit of its overdrive and one of its clean amps. When in the Kemper added a speaker, compressor, overdrive, delay and reverb. Its a strange sound but works in a track. The playing is a bit off as it was a guitar I hadnt played or tuned...
  3. ToneZappa

Amazing and/or Distressing Guitar playing......

Amazing and/or Distressing Guitar playing...... Anyone know what the guy is saying? ffmC6OSSdtk
  4. ToneZappa

Some late night midi guitar nonsense.

Some late night midi guitar nonsense. "Take My Advice And Have It Real Nice" https://soundcloud.com/bub-roberts/take-my-advice-and-make-it-real-nice-by-bub-roberts
  5. ToneZappa

"isolation Groove" Demo

Guitar and click track the audio is from some home footage playing around with some old ideas, but this time I thought the order was good. EDIT.... Here is the video that the audio came from, its tracked and some of it was spot on, some not!!! Its not so easy to play in the groove just to the...
  6. ToneZappa

Kemper Clean Sound....

Trying out a Kemper profiling amp on just a clean sound. The guitar is basically a Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH All the parts are from ebay. The neck I took a lot of wood off, it has total playable access and the profile is almost the same as one of my Maton Guitars now. I put CTS 500K pots in...
  7. ToneZappa

BOSS SE-70 smooth lead sound great for legato...

Just got a Kemper Profiler but found myself trying to replicate this old sound from a BOSS SE-70 Multi FXs unit, its smooth with great sustain that you can back off from the guitar (but not to ultra clean) https://soundcloud.com/bub-roberts/jumbuck-by-bub-roberts The guitar in this clip I got...
  8. ToneZappa

ZOOM G5 in a live situation........

Recently used a Zoom G5 for some gigs straight into the power amp of a Boogie MK111 and was quiet surprised with the results. I programed a couple of sounds within one patch just on headphones. But unfortunately the rehearsal was miles away (another country infact) and I didn't use any of my...
  9. ToneZappa

Godin ACS-SA...

Godin ACS-SA The guitar was going into a DigiTech RP350 Multi FXs unit for some delay, chorus and reverb then into my Laptop. uugv5n8nfQs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uugv5n8nfQs
  10. ToneZappa

Pop Goes The Weasel (Just the tip of the Iceberg)...............

Pop Goes The Weasel (Just the tip of the Iceberg) some old pop sessions found on a hard drive clean up session. Bub. :drink
  11. ToneZappa

Radio ToneZappa....

Radio ToneZappa.... A chance to listen to a diary of guitar noodles from the age of 14 to present day......Just press PLAY :phones :huh
  12. ToneZappa

Midi Guitar Fishmans Triple play is it out.......

It's been a long time coming, but the Fishman wireless MIDI guitar could be out soon. Fishman Triple Play in a Godin Guitar. Fishman Triple Play release date etc. XfnBb9qGz9M SrFgqpT3hK8 wI25HBorajM&feature
  13. ToneZappa

PLAY IN A DAY... "Bert Weedon" has died aged 91.

Influential guitarist Bert Weedon, best known for creating the popular tutorial manual Play In A Day, has died aged 91. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17781762 .
  14. ToneZappa

Globitermes sulphureus..... (not Steely Dan)

Was asked to write something awful !!! Came up with this "Globitermes sulphureus" its kind of heavy metal/cartoon music. All the guitars were a Fender Blacktop Jaguar except the second solo which was a custom job, the bass was midi guitar. Bub. :facepalm
  15. ToneZappa

Guthrie Govan playing "Donna Lee"....................

Guthrie playing "Donna Lee"....... n1tNOLsMZiI
  16. ToneZappa

Kind of a KEYBOARD Kind of a GUITAR Kind of a THING THAT WORKS..............

Kind of a KEYBOARD Kind of a GUITAR Kind of a THING THAT WORKS.............. The more you listen the more you realise this does work. u2oY0HPWO2s
  17. ToneZappa

WAYNE KRANTZ playing with Chris Potter......................................

WAYNE KRANTZ playing with Chris Potter great playing by both .... enjoy. SdC58CiOw5Q Chris Potter Tenor Sax Craig Taborn - Rhodes Wayne Krantz - Guitar Nate Smith - Drums
  18. ToneZappa

HELP... Strap Button HELP needed.........

I have a project guitar on the boil its basically a Fender Jaguar shape and I need to move the horn strap button to the back of the guitar. The goal is to make the guitar hang so the neck is further to the left (right handed guitar) as I find that easier to play due to the angle of the hand (my...
  19. ToneZappa

Amazing Guitar Technique... Two Videos...........................................

"Al Mu'min" has an amazing precise playing technique on guitar. Its not my kind of music but... Damn he can play :huh qbaxaKWtsXg dYAPmIqWzf0
  20. ToneZappa

Flying to New York from Germany Gig bag in overhead or case in the hold ?

Anyone have recent experience of flying to the states on a Boeing 767 or 757 (CONTINENTAL AIRLINES and BMI) and taking a solid body electric in a gig bag on board as one item of baggage for the overhead luggage compartment. Is this the best way or should I put it in the hold in a flight case...
  21. ToneZappa

"BUBBLY DAN"... just some fun, try not to wear the TGP hat whilst listening

"Bubbly Dan"... just some fun, try not to wear the TGP hat whilst listening (there's lots of "maybe" notes) Lots of guitars Godin, Maton and Squier etc. Try doing the muso nod to it (wobbly head movement from side to side with an emphasis on beats 2 and 4) :hide2 .
  22. ToneZappa

Laser Pitch Detection... NAMM 2011

Laser Pitch Detection by M3i at Namm 2011. What do you think? :aok Heres some info http://www.m3i-technologies.com/downloads/M3i_Technologies_LPD.pdf ikdcfnVMJzo
  23. ToneZappa

"The Reluctant Jaguar"............................

"The Reluctant Jaguar"... Drums & Guitar improvisation just getting to know a new (2nd hand) guitar. :phones EDIT 30/01/2011 Heres the Backing Track and my other take on it. :phones .
  24. ToneZappa

The Red Admiral... (Guitar & Drums...EZ)

The Red Admiral...(Guitar & Drums) "The guitar depicts a Red Admiral (butterfly) leaving the cocoon, drying and flexing its wings before it encounters its first wobbly flight. (hear the out of time guitar) Listen out for the crash, recovery and perfect landing at the end... Just an arty way...
  25. ToneZappa

Thomas Nordegg demos a huge rig and controls the lights from the guitar.

Thomas Nordegg shows his crazy FX rig and guitar..... can,t even think how much all that gear costs but.... hey what a guy. :bow <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bepti4ltJmc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen"...