Search results

1. R

Nova delay help!!!

i was playing at a gig yesterday, and i attempted to tap in new tempo for the nova delay as we were starting the next song. it didnt register the tempo at all, even if i tapped in 245435 beats. after, i tried to turn the pedal off by hitting the left switch, but that didnt work too. i then...
  2. R

Your Favorite Tremolo Pedal?

no one said TAW yet.
  3. R

Let's see your Pedaltrain II's!!!!

kayzer, hows the openhaus? im thinking about picking one up.
  4. R

new vs used

yea dude, everyone here is really nice. plus theres a large variety of gear to choose from, and most of it goes pretty cheap compared to other forums/ebay. used will be nicer to the wallet too.
  5. R

How many dirt boxes do you "really" need - photos welcome...

4 stages of gain. amp = clean low gain pedal (tim/timmy, honeybee,etc) = low gain mid range OD (eternity, ts9, LGW, etc.) = mid gain high gain distortion type pedal (rat type pedal, etc.) = high gain and maybe a boost. my planned set-up is the tim, LGW, and openhaus. those are my 3 ranges of...
  6. R

Top Three Overdrive Pedals

tim/timmy madprofessor LGW toneczar openhaus
  7. R

Daisy chain users: What to do with unused plugs?

so you just use electrical tape and just tape the silver end? =O or can you cut the parts you dont need off and tape that.
  8. R

Your Pedalboard - Photo [Part Deuce]

holy crap. nice tape box!
  9. R

will this all fit? zvex wah probe boss tu-2 ernie ball volume pedal fulltone fulldrive2m fulltone ocd 1.4 voodoo lab sparkle drive mxr carbon copy boss dd20 bbe sonic stomp boss rv-5 im also getting a pedal power 2+ that mounts underneath. also lava cables to have a neat set-up. the tap tempo...
  10. R

Praise & Worship Players---> Post Your Rig

hey dan, what made you take off so many pedals? :O
  11. R

3 overdrives/distortion pedals 100-200 price range- which ones would you pick??

did anyone ever try out th the blackstar ht dual? sounds mighty fine for a distortion... but its pretty expensive at 200.
  12. R

woah... the blackstone sounds KILLER! what pedals does it stack with well?
  13. R

im kind of in a dilemma; im looking to use 3 overdrive/distortion pedals (including boost if you'd like), each 100-200 bucks. i would think- rhythm, lead, light gain; or something like that. for example- fulltone fd2- 160$ new, great lead tone, has compression, blah blah blah. fulltone OCD-...
  14. R

Using Keeley BD2 and FD2. What should i get for higher gains?

okay sweet. i think ill give the crunch box a go... i've been interested in the pedal and its priced really nice. thanks.
  15. R

would the crunch box stack well with both?
  16. R

100-200. im 15 years old and i dont get too much money. D:
  17. R

thanks. im interested in the not-so-midrangey marshall-type sound. ill check out the crunch box.
  18. R

title says it all. i want something cruncy for rhythm. maybe 100-200 bucks to spend. im playing a les paul into a clean amp.
  19. R

im downsizing my board. trying to fit everything onto a pt-2! will this all fit- zvex wah probe ernie ball vp junior voodoo lab sparkle drive fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet keeley bluesdriver boss tu-2 boss dd-20 MXR carbon copy verbzilla bbe sonic stomp ? thanks.
  20. R

what chorus pedal ~ $100 for U2 Tones?

hm... interesting. i was jamming out with some friends today and i was playing dotted eigth riffs a lot. i have a dd20 and a MXR carbon copy. i could use modulation on both, but i thought the edge used some type of chorus. i hear a lot of chime and shimmer to his playing... which is pretty...
  21. R

what chorus pedal ~ $100 for U2 Tones?

looking for a chorus pedal, around 100 bucks (new or used) for those u2 type tones. recommend me some. thanks!
  22. R

Anyone using a Sparkle Drive?

i use it as a boost... really nice cause you could add volume, tone, some grit, and the clean. pretty neat.
  23. R

less is more... 2 OD's: 1 dirty rhythm & 1 lead

fulldrive2 mosfet into a keeley blues driver... bd for the rhythm. awesome!
  24. R

Your Pedalboard - Photo

empress super delay.