Search results

1. suparsonic

How much is an original Fender worth that has the serial-number scraped off?

I wouldn’t touch it, dirty rotten thieves.
  2. suparsonic

'65 Strat on Ebay, No Reserve

F plate with a small head stock, is that right? Not having the L plate would drop it a bit.
  3. suparsonic

Fender Customs - Why so many relics?

Sarcasm alert. The JH Woodstock Strat’s neck and body parted ways after being set on fire the smashed on stage. The neck has never been found after being tossed into the crowd. Dweizel Zappa owns the body FWIW!
  4. suparsonic

Your favorite strat or S style guitar?

Yes, and if you also consider no guitars were made on weekends. Neck and pots are dated the previous month but the pickups are the exact date. Told the seller up front, “I gotta have that guitar”.
  5. suparsonic

Just wondering if Fender do a Jimmy Hendrix Woodstock, no neck, or a Pete Townsend, now that’s relic!
  6. suparsonic

Post your Blue guitars

I posted in the other Blue thread!
  7. suparsonic

Most of the shop staff at REALLY clumbsy!
  8. suparsonic

NGD: Tom Anderson Icon T [Shell Pink]

I also have a 99 HDTC but my other is a HDT! Nice guitar OP!
  9. suparsonic

Why you can’t always gauge amps at less than stage volume

Once upon a time I thought louder was better, not now. All of my favourite recorded tones I get at home at low volume. Hi volume adds too much low end which in turn would need to be cut at the desk. I’m talking modern master volume amps. Sure in the room sounds great loud but no thanks I value...
  10. suparsonic

Trial 1965 Strat recording.

Thank you
  11. suparsonic

Question to those that gig or play out regularly.

I always use one rig, my interaction and settings, guitar volume, pedals used etc vary on every amp.
  12. suparsonic

Calling all Blue Guitars!!!

1999 Tom Anderson Hollow Drop Top Classic
  13. suparsonic

Trawling all the searches, the neck is dated the month prior but the pickups are dated on my birth date. Turns out it was 30 minutes drive from my house, and I knew the seller!
  14. suparsonic

1965, I swear it has a soul. Born the same day as me!
  15. suparsonic

Tom Anderson Vintage Trem, what exactly it is?

They work fine! What’s there to know?
  16. suparsonic

Thanks. Best Strat I’ve played tone wise. Bridge pick up cuts but does not sound thin. First half is bridge p/u, second half is neck, FWIW. I also have an Am Pro, I need to turn the tone knob back on the bridge.
  17. suparsonic

NBGD ‘65 L series Stratocaster

Thank you, guitar has some mojo!
  18. suparsonic

See above!
  19. suparsonic

Did a clip. Updated audio!
  20. suparsonic

Yeah thanks, I don’t want to think about the cost, just the tones!
  21. suparsonic

This is the first demo I have done on my new (to me) 1965 Stratocaster. Updated audio!!
  22. suparsonic

Stereo speakers vs studio monitors

Don’t try mixing on stereo speakers!
  23. suparsonic

I like CAR as much as the next guy but what's the point of this? (1961 Strat refin)

The bent saddles on my ‘65 have worn tooling marks. Not sure if these marks were there at all in ‘61? That is a little suspect. Personally I would love this type of guitar if it was genuine, a CAR with mojo, the wear up against the pick guard looks really odd.
  24. suparsonic

One Really Awesome Expensive Guitar Or A Crap Ton Of $$$Cheap Good Guitars?

Depends what you call cheap. Life’s to short to be a tightwad, I won’t look at anything less than a U.S. Strat.

Trending Topics