Search results

1. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

I don’t think it will do Spring or chorale? Maybe not even room? Seems like a purposefully ambient reverb which I view as plus I used to complain about the menu diving on the Strymon big boxes but it’s really nothing terrible. I mean compared to the Boss 500 series it’s a breeze.
  2. earwax

Antoine Michaud Kordz Program

https://www.ambientguitaracademy.com/ From this guy
  3. earwax

New EHX Pitchfork Plus

would love to hear your thoughts when you get those in.
  4. earwax

Antoine Michaud Kordz Program

I’ve got a bit out of his YouTube lessons. Just curious if anyone here has tried his course. I like the ambient genre and wouldn’t mind going deeper on it. Any experiences out there to share?
  5. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

is this the [MAIN THREAD] now?
  6. earwax

Thinking of passing along my DMM Big box

I’ve sold a DMM a few times and mostly have regretted it later but I don’t think I ever have disliked it like you seem to. In that case your biggest regret might be seeing them go for twice the price next year?
  7. earwax

Strymon Iridium!

good to know since I wouldn’t mind having them in front since that’s the way I use them with real amps and would like to plug in headphones to the iridium and get the sounds of the delay/reverb through there. Another random question... I was thinking of using Hifiman 4XX or Grado 325i’s with...
  8. earwax

Strymon Iridium!

Noob question here... I haven’t acquired an iridium yet but trying to think on how it would works so a lot of people have said the reverb and delays are better after the iridium. For recording would I want to have the big sky can filter on or does it not matter about the cab filter since the...
  9. earwax

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

The lack of respect the quantum leap gets around here...
  10. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

Great write up. Makes me want one a little more now. I have not tried it with the RV500 but since it is a dual like the Ventris perhaps it can pull this trick off as well.
  11. earwax

Which Reverb? Ventris, RV-500, or BigSky....help!

you could have drawn out this thread a little longer would like to hear how the Ventris stacks up to the Slö
  12. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

Disagree, it’s amazing the amount of work people put into these things. I am happy to pay a price that allows them to live well and make a product locally. Kudos to Strymon.
  13. earwax

modulated dual digital delays that are not the Dig

SDD3000 pedal sort of dual. It’s got parallel. DD 500 SDE algorithms but I think the DIG is the easiest to use for dual delays
  14. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

So far everything I have learned about that release leads me to think I’ll be keeping the Mercury 7 instead of trading it it in for the CBA/Meris reverb.
  15. earwax

New Eventide Blackhole Reverb pedal

you have better ears than mine I guess.
  16. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

Not sure if this has been posted yet
  17. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

me too! I was hoping to pick up a used big sky in everyones rush to get a night sky.
  18. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

See 2:35 in Pete’s demo
  19. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

definitely if you run stereo. Panned heads will provide eargasms for days
  20. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

I hope it can still do huge hall sounds like this guy gets. The reverberations just go on forever.
  21. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

The only thing I have reservations about after reading the description is that the eq(I think) is only high and low. I would love to have that low, mids and high eq they put into the hall reverb on the Big Sky. That algorithm just gets huge in a pleasing way.
  22. earwax

Strymon Nightsky

That actually looks a lot better

Trending Topics