Search results

1. Bo Faulkner

i want to use a slide fader type switch for pickup selector..

Honestly I want to be able to do with a fader what Tom Morello does with his switch when he does the dj scratch trick
  2. Bo Faulkner

My Martin has the fishman ellipse system .. the volume and fader between mic and saddle are ideal as far as what it want .. don’t know about the specs on those .. the blend one has center detent as well
  3. Bo Faulkner

maybe slide for volume control? would it work better in that application?
  4. Bo Faulkner

anybody done this? id like to do it on my les paul. i want to be able to fade into settings instead of switch. suggestions on part?
  5. Bo Faulkner

We've been at this a long time.. Matty Begs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2j42tu-zgWHZqgVp9GAqwg/featured our Youtube www.mattybegs.com our website... good original music!
  6. Bo Faulkner

Wilson NC Fleming Stadium 7/26

https://mattybegs.com/event/2199404/464368982/matty-begs-wilson-tobs-paint-the-park-pink-night Check us out!
  7. Bo Faulkner

3/17 Wilson NC @ Brewmasters 7 till 10 no cover

Check out my band Matty Begs at Brewmasters in Wilson NC. One of our handful of hometown shows ... packed house so get there early if you want to sit! www.mattybegs.com
  8. Bo Faulkner

Germino Club 40 with 1x12 cab

I gig my club 40 with a germino 2x12 with celestion heritage 65s but only have one speaker connected. Its a great compromise if stage volume is a concern. Its different than my 4x12 for sure but still sounds great
  9. Bo Faulkner

Which Divided by 13 amp has the best spanky blackface tone?

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=5910236 this clip is SJT 10/20 ..no pedals. les paul rhythm, strat lead
  10. Bo Faulkner

Which Divided by 13 amp has the best spanky blackface tone?

I have a pretty decent clip that was done exclusively with an SJT 10/20.. no pedals. Could probably dig it up if you're interested in hearing
  11. Bo Faulkner

Collings getting smashed on national TV!

Just saw an ad for indeed.com that started out showing collings factory doing a build... ended with the guitar being smashed on stage as a pitch for the job site! It was awesome seeing Collings getting some big time exposure! Gotta admit when it flipped to guitar getting smashed it hurt my...
  12. Bo Faulkner

Legal Action Against A Band Leader

200 aint even worth busting my knuckles up over
  13. Bo Faulkner

Bar Band at the Country Club

Beats the hell out of my Saturday night gig.. left house @ 6 pm.. got home at 4am.. had to hoof all of our gear 100 yards across and parking lot that owner insisted we NOT use because it is gated. (even though you can access it around the side.) Mind you I didn't want to park there...
  14. Bo Faulkner

Point me to some artists that use Matchless...

back in the day everybody played one!
  15. Bo Faulkner

Mike Landau's Pedal Board/Rack System on eBay!

Id guess the cae trem would bring close to 1k on the market.. those are unobtainum!
  16. Bo Faulkner

getting a shock from my speaker cable!

Wasnt "hot plugging" was just checking to make sure it was properly plugged in. my jack on cab may be suspect. It is an evidence audio cable. Would a sketchy jack allow a jolt to get me?
  17. Bo Faulkner

ye. s it was was plugged and on! to the best of my knowledge grounding was ok. I would imagine there is possibility that could have been it I was thinking the amp was plugged directly into wall. pedalboard could have been plugged into something that was missing a ground plug?
  18. Bo Faulkner

What would cause my speaker cable to give me a jolt? it happened the other day.. touched the cable where it plugs into the back of my 412 cabinet and it bit me! it hasn't happened since
  19. Bo Faulkner

Raleigh NC ..Saturday February 7th 9pm

edited thanks for catching that!
  20. Bo Faulkner

Raleigh NC ..Saturday February 7th 9pm

We will be at the World of Beer in North Hills.. come have a beer and check us out! No cover and always nice crowd! www.mattybegs.com
  21. Bo Faulkner

Best digital mixing board

This is the one in interested in! Anyone compared this to the Touchmix?
  22. Bo Faulkner

How Do You Advance in Todays World Without "Pro" Gear?

Ive seen Ben Lacy with an offbrand guitar into a peavey keyboard amp do some pretty advanced stuff. ..:dunno
  23. Bo Faulkner

What Mixer for Live Sound Small Five Piece Band

Im about to plunge on that soundcraft! I love TGP thanks for the heads up!
  24. Bo Faulkner

Joe B collecting old Charvels?

when you pack places out like Joe does I'd imagine you can afford some nice stuff! it's not like he's playing in bars anymore.
  25. Bo Faulkner

How is Carvin PA gear?

my experience is limited to a mixer that developed problems very quickly

Trending Topics