Search results

1. DEMENTED

96 Les Paul Custom Pickguard

any results? Has he gone out of business?
  2. DEMENTED

FS 2015 R9 in Iced Tea $4400

Here is a '15 with '14 serial, completed on 1/9/15. Sweet iced tea burst, perfect chunky "C" neck and weighs 8 lbs 12 oz. 1st fret .908", 12th fret .991". All stock, clean with a minor swirl or worming here and there. Evenly flamed across the top with a few mineral streaks. No fret wear, plays...
  3. DEMENTED

FS Build A Burst Greeny '59 Les Paul

Built in Atlanta 4/17, all old growth, Honduran, Eastern, Brazilian, super thin nitro, real Sprague Black Beauty cap, Stephens Design PAF's, looks like Greeny, right down to the wear and headstock "break". Perfect "C" chunky neck. 9 lbs. Comes with generic HSC. PM for more pics/details. $5000...
  4. DEMENTED

FS 2017 60th Anniversary R7 heavy aged goldtop $5500

Here we have one of 60 available worldwide 60th Anniversary Heavy Aged Les Paul Goldtop 1957 Reissues. This particular one is #11 of 60. All stock and includes all shown in the photos, all case candy, COA, even ships in it's original box. Do not confuse this with the regular VOS R7, this is...
  5. DEMENTED

Sold 65 Amps "London" 2x12 combo, $1000!!!

To everyone asking what it’ll cost to ship, I am not sure. I will drop it off and have it done by pros.. I’m gonna say $250 to have it pro packed and shipped.
  6. DEMENTED

Sold 65 Amps "London" 2x12 combo, $1000!!!

I have a clean, all original , 2008 London. great amp but I am downsizing the pile and this was the last one in. For the TGP crew I'll do $1000 , if I have to ship, the buyer pays all shipping and handling. See it here: https://reverb.com/item/33331375-65-amps-london-2x12-2008-black-cream 65l5...
  7. DEMENTED

Sold 80's shredder style project $100

Here is the makings of a George Lynch tiger looking shredder. I only have what is shown in the pics. Unknown brand, does appear to be solid wood, comfortable medium "C" neck profile, frets are nice. Appears to be custom painted, is smooth and well done. Weighs under 7 lbs as shown. I will pull...
  8. DEMENTED

Sold Strymon DIG delay $245

I have a Strymon DIG dual digital delay in excellent condition, comes as shown, with power supply and original box/packing materials. Shipping to lower 48 States only. PayPal, USPS money order accepted. $245 plus $15 shipping & handling Dig1 by DEMENTED posted May 9, 2020 at 4:12 PMDig3 by...
  9. DEMENTED

Sold custom painted Ibanez body/neck project

I have an unknown model/country of origin Ibanez neck and body that has been custom painted professionally. The splatter paint is smooth to the touch and nicely done in that 80's way, lol. It's lightweight and and the neck fits tightly in the pocket. I'm sure the paint was more than the price I...
  10. DEMENTED

Sold lot of 9 guitar necks for projects

I have stockpiled a bunch of stuff for projects that never get done, so a little spring cleaning has produced this lot of 9 necks. I believe most if not all do or will function normally. That being said, I would prefer to sell the lot of 9 for $350. Shipping and PayPal would be additional to...
  11. DEMENTED

what year is the R8 gibson lester? thx in advance

it is a 2012 R8, it's real...
  12. DEMENTED

Sold Gibson and Hamer: two awesome juniors for sale -price drops. Won’t last long

These were designed by Fender Japan Custom Shop and built in Korea from ‘04/‘09. Real Duncan pickups, 2 pc ash body and birdseye maple neck.
  13. DEMENTED

Sold Gibson and Hamer: two awesome juniors for sale -price drops. Won’t last long

2004 Fender Lite Ash Tele w/tweed HSC ? 04teleliteash by DEMENTED posted Mar 16, 2020 at 5:10 PM
  14. DEMENTED

65 Amps London, should I?

Well, it’s a great sounding amp, top notch build quality but.... not sure I’ll gel with this tone, not my usual thing. Probably give it another week to feel it out.
  15. DEMENTED

Sold 1963 Gibson Les Paul/SG Junior, featherweight, chunky neck

This is free of breaks or repairs, has a chunky neck, Brazilian board, natural relic from 57 years of playing. Weighs an incredible 5 pounds 8 ounces! I believe the knobs are newer but the rest appears original. Comes with the original chipboard case and ships in a new Gator ATA flight case...
  16. DEMENTED

Sold Warmoth floyd strat part out

Is the Floyd complete with post, springs, claw, nut?
  17. DEMENTED

Perfect! Thanks man, so mine is 2008 January #395...
  18. DEMENTED

How do I tell what year my London was built?
  19. DEMENTED

Well, I bought.. now to see if I dig it
  20. DEMENTED

What is the current value of a clean example?
  21. DEMENTED

I have a chance to pick up an original Blue logo 65 Amps London 2x12 combo. I never played any of their amps, they aren't cheap but are they worth the money? Is the company still relevant?
  22. DEMENTED

Sold 2011 Washburn Dime Slime , MIK

Thank You, yes...a friend say he is seeing these in the $8-900 range. Mine is in excellent shape, no chips or dings. Make an offer!!!
  23. DEMENTED

Sold 2011 Washburn Dime Slime , MIK

This is I believe from 2011, made in Korea, in great condition, Dimebucker Sig in bridge spot, OHSC. Asking $750 plus shipping and PayPal, lower 48 States only. If I am way off on price please pm me and explain, I'm not familiar with these and the different versions. Ask for more specific pics...

Trending Topics