Search results

1. Z

the best silicon fuzz face?

Im looking for a fat, reallly fat silicon fuzz face. Do you recommend me the best?
  2. Z

Eventide PowerFactor?

Thanks, friends!
  3. Z

Eventide PowerFactor?

Does anyone know if I can use the Eventide Powerfactor for powering the TC Nova series pedals? Which cables should I use? The same green cables recommended for powering the Eventide units? Thanks!
  4. Z

Good Chorus

I love the Retro-Sonic chorus. It sounds terrific, fat, impressive. Not like that thin metallic sound found in many digital chorus units. But the Retro-Sonic chorus is hard to find. Do you suggest me any other chorus pedal, analog or digital, which could sound like the Retro-sonic does? Thanks!
  5. Z

Fuzz recommendations...

I use two overdrive pedals stacked, a MI Audio Crunch Box V1 and a TS9 Keeley Mod (CB > TS9) and I love them. I am looking for a good Fuzz to use before them. Do you recommend any fuzz pedal you have tested with them? I use a stratocaster loaded with a set of Dimarzio Area 61 pickups and a Vox...
  6. Z

I Love the Memory Lane Jr!

Could you guys say me how the mix control on ML Jr works? As a real mixer/blender (when the effect volume augments the dry signal diminishes) or as a volume control to the effect (Delay level) keeping the dry signal volume unadulterated? Thanks!
  7. Z

Delay + vibrato (or Chorus) + blender

Have you ever tried to run any delay (with "kill-dry" on) and any modulation pedal (chorus? Vibrato?) through a parallel loop/mixer (blender)? Doing this could I get the same effect I get when using a real modulated delay? Thanks from Brazil!
  8. Z

Guitar amplifier kit

I will not build them. I have a friend who will do it for me. Thanks! :D
  9. Z

Guitar amplifier kit

I intend to order one or more guitar amplifier kits. Do you recommend any? I'm looking for quality. Mercury Magnetics transformers, good parts, etc. Thanks!
  10. Z

Digital delay opinion

I just wish to keep my analog signal intact...
  11. Z

Digital delay opinion

Only due to physics theoretical concepts. There is really nothing I have seen to be very important from the practical point of view.
  12. Z

Digital delay opinion

Nova Delay has not an analog dry signal path. It's also a good digital delay, but I want my analog signal path intact. This is an important point for me.
  13. Z

Digital delay opinion

I don't believe The Edge recorded any song using dotted eight delays in U2 early albuns...
  14. Z

Digital delay opinion

Thanks, my friend. Good info...
  15. Z

Digital delay opinion

I would say "a still good size"...
  16. Z

Digital delay opinion

I agree, Radical AC! I have one unit and it's one of my favorite delays. It really does all I want it to do. Great pedal. Small and highly useful. Wonderful modulation. But I also need another delay, with more hi fi repeats, clearer and with practically the same specs of my DML Jr. DML Jr is...
  17. Z

Digital delay opinion

Flashback is almost perfect... But, no tap... Boss DD7 is also good, but no modulated delay with dotted eights... Poor versatility. And also no analog dry signal path... :(
  18. Z

Digital delay opinion

Flashback X4 is a good solution and probably it will be my end point. But the problem is the size...
  19. Z

Digital delay opinion

It doesn't have dotted eights... :)
  20. Z

Digital delay opinion

I am looking for a good digital delay with an analog-dry-through signal path, hi fi repeats, tap tempo, modulation and dotted eights in a small package. Does it exist? Suggestions? The Flashback does not have tap tempo and the audio tapping is not useful on the fly. Thanks!
  21. Z

Empress Superdelay - dotted eights?

Could anyone tell me if the Empress SD has dotted eights or only dotted quarter as stated in the manual?
  22. Z

Xotic EP vs Psionic Audio Triad

Has anybody ever compared the Xotic and the preamp section (not the boost with tone control) of the Psionic Audio Triad? How do you say about them? Thanks!

Trending Topics