Search results

1. semi-hollowbody

Can we talk about Aerosmith?

I loved everything up to Done With Mirrors... Permanent Vacation on was a different MEH band for me
  2. semi-hollowbody

Harley Benton Headless Guitar

hate the look a groovy headstock for me is a large part of the sexiness and beauty of a guitar...visually speaking of course
  3. semi-hollowbody

Kiesel Sends Cease & Desist to Harley Benton

ugly headstock my god why
  4. semi-hollowbody

What Happens To The Guitars If Guitar Center Goes Under?

A Virtual door is opened into the Mobius Continium They are thrown in there to float forever among all the missing socks and Tupperware lids...and Menudo
  5. semi-hollowbody

What kind of guitarist are you?

have been semi retired for almost 2 years due to carpal tunnel and psoriatic arthritis now...2 surgeries and countless attempts at medicating, ive finally got most of my fingers back to 88%... so its about to be back to being a basement warrior
  6. semi-hollowbody

Confession time: songs that most people like and you're like 'meh'...

comfortably numb bohemian rhapsody ...and I quote...everybody..."how the heck can u not like bohemian rhapsody"
  7. semi-hollowbody

Do You Consider a Slow Guitarist Good?

its all about the notes you don't play...speed is not for me...listening or playing
  8. semi-hollowbody

Best minimilast pedalboard for classic rock?

wah compressor od dist fuzz phaser delay
  9. semi-hollowbody

How many drive pedals do you cart around on your board?

basement board...never ever carted anywhere barber ltd sr barber tone pump or wampler paisley drive wampler plexistortion barber direct drive vs jeckyll hyde Bogner red wampler soverign wampler triplewreck mi audio crunch box or barber dirty bomb or eh metal muff I have a barber trifecta and eh...
  10. semi-hollowbody

Does anyone really use an extension cab with their 1x12 combos?

1x12 lopoline ext cab with my drri drri has weber speaker lopoline has he Jensen that came with drri works for me
  11. semi-hollowbody

Solid state replacements for vacuum tubes?

lmao for the record I have a couple ss amps and they sound great...transistors have come a long way lol however my ss amps are heavy as hell so who knows
  12. semi-hollowbody

"5 Reasons Musicians Should Stop Doing Gigs For $100"

angry full time working musician...check not making the coin HE feels he deserves...check mad at musicians who play for cheap/fun...check tells said musicians to not play for cheap/fun...check so he can make more...check
  13. semi-hollowbody

7 Strings And Why They Aren't Preferred by More Guitarists?

with six strings I play at 16.7% why would I willingly drop that to 14.3% I have a bass
  14. semi-hollowbody

Is your guitar a noble musical instrument, or just a tool?

vacuum cleaner...tool toilet snake-tool hammer-tool a guitar is an instrument...I love the look and feel as much as the sound...a les paul sg or 335 strapped around someones shoulder playing and entertaining I don't like relicd or beat up guitars...I love the whole package p.s. some more tools...
  15. semi-hollowbody

Moving away from Les Pauls. Options?

Im really interested in a strat and a tele...both dual humbucker master vol 2 tones...coil split
  16. semi-hollowbody

Did Steel Panther really bring these bands out of retirement?

These Hookers aren't gonna pay themselves...(it was a lost track)
  17. semi-hollowbody

New Ozzy with Slash

OZZY is a machine they will be wheeling him onstage/into the studio at 100 in diapers hooked up to life support and he will STILL deliver love it
  18. semi-hollowbody

Pete Townshend on Rock and Its "Death"

ed Sheeran, adele, taylor swift the trifecta of "OH F*** SHOOT ME KNOW"
  19. semi-hollowbody

Warning Signs When Auditioning for a Band

my band is The Dyslexics WHY you gttoa hate
  20. semi-hollowbody

What Amps do you want to hear pedals demo'd through?

clean fenders humbucker guitars not just wheedely wheedely...play some fricken riffs and chords and stuff
  21. semi-hollowbody

I'm content not checking out the sound of a pedal if I don't like the look of it

yes I love the look of the old visual sound jeckyll n hyde, or route 66, love the sound too...but many hate em cuz they are so big ...aome go so far as to say "UGLY"...the humanity
  22. semi-hollowbody

Turn my superstrat into a les paul

or even better cut a mahogany body and maple cap in a strat shape...mount pup and electronics directly to wood...that might be the way I go
  23. semi-hollowbody

Turn my superstrat into a les paul

pearly gates have a CUStom pickguard made with 4 3/8 holes for 2 tone 2 vol and a 1/2 hole for 3 way toggle instead of the slot for the slider switch 50's wiring that's what I want to do to my sss strat

Trending Topics