Search results

1. QuickDraw

Used Pro Junior or other very budget tube amp?

Another PJ fan here. if i could say anything against the amp it would be that mine(older custom shop edition), has a decent amount of hiss/hum, but when its up at volume, it doesn't really matter too much to me. i really want to tryout a version IV as i heard that they made the tone control...
  2. QuickDraw

Fender Japan Jaguars and Jazzmasters

Fender Japan has consistently cranked out quality instruments since the beginning. i feel like they are starting to get their due respect but its not as widespread as it should be IMO.
  3. QuickDraw

To the "tone is in the fingers" people: stop responding to gear related questions please.

I think they just need a tone control that goes higher. I never touch that knob, its always set to max tone, why would i want less tone?
  4. QuickDraw

To the "tone is in the fingers" people: stop responding to gear related questions please.

my fingers suck. if only i had been gifted with tonefull hands i would be able to bust out some tasty jams, but alas my fingers have a tin ear, time to sell my burst and dumble they are no use for fingers that don't have the crystal lattice.
  5. QuickDraw

So, what amps are you guys rocking in your Airstreams?

16' bambi here that was just stolen and recovered. from time to time i bring my Art & lutherie ami parlor guitar with, nothing too fancy but space is at a premium and often it gets left in a hot car so i have to have something i dont really care too much about.
  6. QuickDraw

Rock N Roll Relics

I've not played one but i have played a precisionguitarkits.com build, which i think is who supplies the necks and bodies for RnR relics. the precision guitar build was very nice!
  7. QuickDraw

Very odd guitar.

i used to have the Jay Turser bass version of this guitar. the finish on mine was similar except it was translucent amber.
  8. QuickDraw

NGD: Fender Offset Korina Telecaster

I saw one of these in the COVID thread, man what a looker! I'm a big fan of Fender Japan! Congrats!
  9. QuickDraw

Post your COVID acquisitions NGD!

Ive been digging it, its been a while since I've had a full sized acoustic around. I've been playing parlor acoustics exclusively for a while. Sounds really nice and it's really got a nice action too.
  10. QuickDraw

that looks really cool, can you send different tracks to different outputs? I've been using the digitech trio+ and SDRUM for a while now and I couldn't go back to practicing without them at this point.
  11. QuickDraw

that is a sweet rig! whats the story on that Cab? it looks like it's in between a 4x12 and an 8X10. does it have the old Alnicos in there? I bet this sounds incredible, Hope you are able to crank this up!
  12. QuickDraw

ive been looking for some original tuners for it as mine are pretty crusty and one has been replaced with a spurtzel of all things which is as smooth as silk. original parts for these things are sooo rare, that pickguard is probably even more rare as they fall off all the time and get thrown...
  13. QuickDraw

somewhere in the past someone has screwed the pickguard of mine to the top, I asked my Luthier to fix it and they said to just leave it be on mine because of the holes. I think what makes them unique sounding is they have a really thin plywood top, most times plywood tops are on lower end...
  14. QuickDraw

Confusion about "wine red" LP customs

I have a 1975 Gibson 335, in the catalog they designate the color as "Cherry Wine Finish"
  15. QuickDraw

that's a cool PRS. I'm not versed in the newer models, I only had one PRS and it was a long time ago, i had a '91 custom 24 with a sweetswitch. are there 2 volumes and a master tone on that model? Also, do people remove the binding on this model?
  16. QuickDraw

I started the thread, there are no levels here. BTW i like the looks of that JV Squier headstock in your sig!
  17. QuickDraw

awesome work! i bet it sounds amazing!
  18. QuickDraw

that thing is in great shape, awesome Yamaha!! yeah mine's a keeper even though it's a basketcase. They do sound great, don't they?
  19. QuickDraw

my larivee parlor was similar to yours with the rosewood back and sides, those guitars are works of art. I currently have a art and lutherie ami parlor, i think it has a cedar top and cherry back and sides, i really love it and it compared really well to the larivee sound wise, but the larivee...
  20. QuickDraw

before i picked up my Yamaha dread recently the only acoustic i had was my parlor guitar. I used to have a larivee p-03r and it was very nice! I dig the martin!
  21. QuickDraw

I've always wanted a 6119, i don't think I've seen any in any other color but red, which i also love. The first Gretsch i remember seeing in real life was a really old champagne sparkle jet, i was in awe! Sparkles and Gretsches just look right, super cool guitar! I am loving the variety of...
  22. QuickDraw

:eek::bow Those lesters are great!! 2 R9's?
  23. QuickDraw

Love that SG!!!
  24. QuickDraw

I thought it might be interesting to see what people are picking up in these weird times. It's been a while since I've made any gear purchases, but when covid hit i bought a few things. A pedal, the DOD rubbernecker, an amp, Ceriatone OTS mini (love this amp, I'm surprised there's not a ton of...

Trending Topics