Search results

1. Glowing Tubes

How much does a typical (good quality)fret job on a rosewood fretboard neck cost

Hey Mark, How are you? Yeah I forgot about Phil. Know he does awesome work.
  2. Glowing Tubes

How much does a typical (good quality)fret job on a rosewood fretboard neck cost

Ha, the quote was from Woodsong. I know they do good work but that's super expensive. Thanks for the info on Del Toro. I'll look them up. RC
  3. Glowing Tubes

Thats a great price if the work is good. Where do I find them?
  4. Glowing Tubes

For the price I'm being quoted I'd much rather go with something like this with stainless.
  5. Glowing Tubes

This is what I got locally, it's on my Tele with a rosewood fretboard We would love to help you restore your Tele. All I can give at the moment are some standard prices. We would need to see your example to give you anything definitive. Here are some numbers to get started. Setup @...
  6. Glowing Tubes

Colorado I dont know of many trusted techs here.
  7. Glowing Tubes

My guitar needs love. Might get lucky and only need a fret level but feeling it's time for a re-fret. Would love stainless but I know that is typically a lot more. Just looking for an idea of how much to expect it to cost. Locally it's around $700 Thanks!
  8. Glowing Tubes

Suhr Reactive Load IR users: do you use the stock IRs?

Want to say thank you to everybody who helped. John, I'm especially grateful for your time here with this too. The cable was the culprit (actually the guy using the cable was the culprit). :bonk We're rolling now and it's sounding great! :aok
  9. Glowing Tubes

Thank you John, really appreciate that. Had nothing but great products and service from you guys.
  10. Glowing Tubes

So I should be running a stereo cable to my interface? (If I understand correctly with all your fancy words and letter descriptions)o_O
  11. Glowing Tubes

As in standard guitar cable right?
  12. Glowing Tubes

First of all, your picture is scaring me John. :D Ok, so I may be daft because I don't know what TRS is. :p I followed the instructions on proper setup though. Speaker cable from my amp's speaker out to the RL input, line out (unbalanced) to my DAW (UA Arrow). Making sure nothing is...
  13. Glowing Tubes

I'm running through a Pure Sixty Four Meanstreet, it's s20 watts, very clean and warm. A lovely sounding amp live. I will look for those IR sources. Thanks for posting. I will do that. Don't know how to post them here. Been super busy and hurt my left hand which sucks for working on music...
  14. Glowing Tubes

Ok guys, I must be doing something wrong because my reactive load ir does not sound good at all. I have a beautiful amp and this thing and the stock i.r.s just sound terrible. I'm running into a UA Arrow into pro tools. Using the i.r. output in the Suhr. Any suggestions? Also where can I...
  15. Glowing Tubes

Availability of the Timmy V3? Very long wait rant.

I'm not seeing his site on there, just a lot of jacked up priced Timmys.
  16. Glowing Tubes

They DO have my money. :mad: I have been in touch with them regularly. I keep getting the same thing. I also reached out to Paul but nothing from him either. :oops:
  17. Glowing Tubes

Lets get superficial. What amps do you like the looks of.

LOL, I've always found those unattractive
  18. Glowing Tubes

Lets get superficial. What amps do you like the looks of.

I know we all go for tone but hey, I like a good looking amp as much as anyone. Unable to post a pic right now but I like my Friedman JJ Jr quite a lot. What amps to you like the visuals of?
  19. Glowing Tubes

I've had one on order with Prymax since September. I've never waited so long for a pedal. I know Paul is a one man shop but dang that's a long time. Anybody get theirs faster? Did I just order from the wrong place or is Paul just bogged down? Thanks
  20. Glowing Tubes

Novo Guitars

Ive always found lollar p-90’s to be a bit too polite sounding for my taste. They certainly sound nice though. ;)
  21. Glowing Tubes

Novo Guitars

I have to say, these guitars are top of my list to try. The finishes are just the most amazing i have ever seen and the clips sound great too
  22. Glowing Tubes

Friedman users. What are you using for a lead boost?

Yeah that is weird. running any gain or od through the front produces minimum extra anything. there isn't a wrong way to run a pedal into your amp unless you've never done it I suppose. Granted my gain is already near maxed and sounds killer though.
  23. Glowing Tubes

Friedman users. What are you using for a lead boost?

I don't believe so. I think fiveightandte has it exactly right. My boost pedal does nothing for volume at the front of the amp. Will run it in the effects loop for that additional volume boost.

Trending Topics