Search results

1. OldSchool

Attention: Louis Amp owners K12/ Hubert Sumlin

Should be here anyday now...........Anyone? :beer:dunno
  2. OldSchool

My concert going days are over.......

While we are at it.........Pay Pal can ^%$!! me as well.
  3. OldSchool

The Joe Bonamassa appreciation thread.

I loved his Gold Sparkle Strat. Made me buy this: His LP gives him too much of a Rock edge,he plays different as well. But I can totally undersatnd him wanting to play something different then John mayer and all the rest.
  4. OldSchool

Clarence Clemons-RIP

:agree He played a big part in getting Bruce were he is today. Very sad. Huge loss. That man had Soul. RIP Big Man.
  5. OldSchool

The Joe Bonamassa appreciation thread.

Thats one of the best Pics I've seen of him. Joe get rid of the glasses ! Smoking player BTW. seen him play as a Kid out in Long Island at a few guitar shows back in the early 90's. Watched him rise up to what he is today. Blues deluxe did it for me. LOVE that album. He is trying to find his...
  6. OldSchool

Joe Bonamassa tweeted about the Gear Page

:sarcasm The only thing Keef tweets is his dads ashes............
  7. OldSchool

Joe Bonamassa tweeted about the Gear Page

Big deal. Tell me when Clapton Tweets about us, THEN I'll give a ****. :munch
  8. OldSchool

Guthrie Govan on the cover of GP magazine

I enjoyed that article. I liked his comments about the Gynecologist who just told him all he wanted was to learn how to play Layla. He seemed to understand that instead of getting all be the best you can be or your useless. I genuinely liked the guy.
  9. OldSchool

Anyone Remember White Witch?

I remember Angel Witch ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OalLJcApsg4 Good times!
  10. OldSchool

Attention: Louis Amp owners K12/ Hubert Sumlin

Chassis is on the way back..........maybe I'd try this one more time.
  11. OldSchool

Gibson Firebird X - update!

The only well cut Nuts should be Henry's...........:barf
  12. OldSchool

This Has "MUSCIANS FRIEND STUPID DEAL OF THE DAY $399" written all over it........just be patient.
  13. OldSchool

Thats the Optional Reverse "X" model.............:barf
  14. OldSchool

Phil X - just in case you didn't know...

No doubt Bon Jovi saw those clips and hired him on the spot.
  15. OldSchool

Ha! You have an eyebrow ring! I could NEVER buy a guitar played by a person with an Eyebrow ring!:roll
  16. OldSchool

Dude, gimmie a break. Some of the guitars that he demo's are $100,000! Do you really think people are buy these guitars based on what he plays? Its just fun and he stands out amongest the 1000's of reviewers on You Tube because of that personality.
  17. OldSchool

:sarcasm No but you definitely wake up and put that stick up your ass............
  18. OldSchool

Anderson Bulldog or PRS SC245?

I bet that Andy Plays amazing. I'd go Bulldog. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......RUFF!
  19. OldSchool

We ever gonna see another Van Halen album???

You want to make a new CD? Make one and STFU. when there is too much hype and crap , like Guns & Roses last Axel abonination........it just kills the vibe. Its coming , its not coming, add one muscian, take away another. When it finally comes the music is just never going to live up to the...
  20. OldSchool

Holy **** ! $1500 for CLONED PAF's!?

Don't think ANYONE here has dissed the Builder. Not once, so step off the soap box. This is about that market and the people that "paid" those prices and set that benchmark. And I think your comments pretty much cemented the argument made by many here, he originally charged $350 for that set...
  21. OldSchool

Sounds to me like your a bit jealous? Guy is just having fun. people like myself deal with the realities of life all day and watching his silly banter while he plays incredibly nice intruments is Fun. Look at the Millions of guitar reviews on You Tube. Why does his stand out!? Put the, "I...
  22. OldSchool

Was Eddie Van Halen's early pyrotechnic stuff played with a regular Fender tremolo?

I don't understand this comment? Eddie didn't have the internet or years of experience with a ton of different gear. he went to the store and bought the cheapest stuff because it was all he could afford. If brass nuts were in the bargain bin he bought it and made it work. Its that simple. You...
  23. OldSchool

a good Telecaster for about $1000?

Be Patient. I found a KILLER Daniel Hines partscaster and a kelly tele , both for under $1000 used very recently. They both KILL.
  24. OldSchool

yes! I'm surprised he didn't do any Pete townshend on that bad boy. Pinball Wizard would have been perfect!

Trending Topics