Search results

1. leond

Sold Line6 HX Effects

Selling my Line6 HX Effects. It is in excellent condition and everything works as designed. Other than going out on a couple of gigs, it's spent its entire life in my basement. I'm selling because I've learned I'm more of an "individual pedal" pedalboard kind of person. The HX Effects come...
  2. _DSC3238

_DSC3238

3. _DSC3239

_DSC3239

4. _DSC3240

_DSC3240

5. _DSC3241

_DSC3241

6. leond

Sold Source Audio Ventris Dual Reverb

I'm selling my Source Audio Ventris Dual Reverb. I'm the original owner and purchased it mid 2019. It has never left my basement. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly. There is velcro on the bottom. The original power supply is included. From Source Audio’s web site: Create...
  7. leond

Sold JAM Pedals Wahcko+ Wah pedal

I'm selling my JAM Pedals Wahcko+ Wah pedal. I'm the original owner and received it mid 2018. It has never left my basement. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly. This pedal is not the Point to Point version and it does not have the Seagull Effect. From JAM Pedals web site...
  8. leond

Sold 3Leaf Audio Chromatron Filter

I'm selling my 3Leaf Audio Chromatron Filter. I'm the original owner and received it late 2018. I've taken it out of my basement twice. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly. There is velcro on the bottom. From 3Leaf's web site: The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking...
  9. leond

Sold JAM Pedal Delay Llama Supreme w/ Custom Artwork

Up for sale is my JAM Pedal Delay Llama Supreme. This is the llama with tap tempo and modulation. The only issue with the pedal is the custom artwork. While awesome looking, it is peeling off. JAM Pedals does not warrantee art work so it is what it is. The paint is only peeling on the edges...
  10. leond

Source Audio C4 Modular Synth Pedal

I know there was talk about documentation for the C4. Is it possible to get an advance / beta copy? Maybe we could do a little proof reading. ;) And it'd really help learn some of the ins and outs of the pedal.
  11. leond

I am unable to do a factory reset via the Neuro desktop. I get an error message.
  12. leond

That’s what I’m getting. First time using the program and I’m on El Cap. Didn’t know if it was the OS or not.
  13. leond

What versions of OS X should the Neuro desktop work with?
  14. leond

I'll second this question. Really looking to tap into the potential of this pedal but have very little experience with synths. I know Roger mentioned that some documentation would be coming out soon about the C4. Does anyone know of any good on-line reference material pertaining to euroblock...
  15. leond

And there goes the weekend. :) IMG_0326 1 by leond posted Jun 21, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  16. leond

I just found out about the C4 a few minutes ago. I've been looking for a pedal like this for a while. Went over to the Reverb store and there was a Beta available. YES!! I used to use many SA pedals but times change. Quality company. It'll be good to be back with them again. Guess I now...
  17. leond

Zoom H4n Pro MTR Question

Good point. I was thinking about multi tracking or recording "+1 play alongs" with just the Zoom. Kind of au natural. But in reality, the execution wouldn't work.
  18. leond

I also asked Zoom my question. Their reply is that the internal speaker is always disabled during recording.
  19. leond

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I read the manual. Went right to the MTR section. Unfortunately, I could not find where it said the internal speaker does not work when recording a track. From actually trying to record with the Zoom, I found I could listen to recorded tracks thru headphones while...
  20. leond

i just purchased an H4n Pro and am learning how to use it. One of the things I’m looking to do is multi track recording (MTR). I’m having problems monitoring recorded tracks when I’m recording new tracks. If I record track one then record track two, I can monitor track one with headphones...
  21. leond

Sold Matthews Astronomer Reverb

The Astronomer has been sold.
  22. leond

Sold Eventide H9 MAX

This H9 MAX is sold.
  23. leond

Sold Eventide H9 MAX

My Eventide H9 MAX is in excellent condition. Everything functions as designed. The unit has the most recent firmware updates applied. The MAX has all Eventides current algorithms and will accept future algorithms at no charge. The unit comes with the original AC cord and a USB cord (not sure...
  24. leond

Sold Matthews Astronomer Reverb

*** The Astronomer has been sold. *** This is a high quality reverb pedal that has hall/shimmer type reverbs. It has two identical channels with three knobs each. You can set one channel as a modest reverb and the other for an over the top reverb sound. Then, one footswitch turns the pedal on...

Trending Topics