Search results

1. BudLite

A sad day.. fellow TGP member and father candid_x passed away today

Sorry to hear this, I seem to remember him being a Louis Electric user,...Seemed like a real nice guy,...God Bless you and your family.
  2. BudLite

You want an original sound. Amps that are truly unique. What have you played?

How about the Naylor Super-Drive 60
  3. BudLite

Does a single channel Deluxe Reverb-ish amp exist?

LOUIS ELECTRIC COLUMBIA/PRINCETONE !!!!!
  4. BudLite

Vertex Dynamic Drive V2 - Best OD ever?

Really, NO Hellman's, what's this place coming to? Vertex should make Mayonnaise
  5. BudLite

Berkos FX Third Stone Questions

Perhaps more hours of "burning it in" will help. :D:D:D
  6. BudLite

According to Reverb, the 100 Watts Heads/Amps should be obsoleted; how do you feel about that?

Who cares what Reverb thinks,..they are a joke. They ban the P_ssy Melter pedal, but allow super hard on big muff etc. Yes I heard their lame excuse and find it BS.
  7. BudLite

Poll: The Ultimate Wah Battle

Chasetone Italian gets my vote!
  8. BudLite

Sold BJFE Baby Blue Overdrive BBOD 350.00 Shipped and paypal'd

BJFE Baby Blue Overdrive in great shape, Sounds and works Great !!! 350.00 Ship'd and Paypal'd Fast USPS Shipping USA ONLY
  9. BudLite

"Dumble" type amp question ...

You guys are weird,...:D
  10. BudLite

Sold Louis Electric KR-12 KR12 2019 Like New!

Louis Electric kr12 mint condition with original box and foot switch. I purchased this in January 2019. It has been in my music room and has not left the house since. It has about 12 hours of playing time if that. This comes with a Celestion Classic Lead 80 speaker which sounds great for this...
  11. BudLite

Which of these Deluxe Reverb like amps would you choose?

If Lou's Deltone can't beat out a re-issue DR, I would certainly be surprised. The added middle knob is KEY !!!!! The Columbia reverb is GREAT as well,.....I think they are better than a REAL BFDR,...
  12. BudLite

Most EL-34ish 6v6 Tubes?

MTN,.. I thought about this again and if you had said "Which 6V6 is closet to a 6L6?" I would have said the JJ 6V6 because it is not like any 6V6 I have ever had, It seems closer to a 6L6 or 5881. So I guess when you say EL-34 I would say the same thing because the JJ seems to be the most big...
  13. BudLite

NAD - Louis Electric Columbia Reverb

I preferred the 5881's to the 6V6's, also I liked the Celestion G-12H Anniversary speaker to the Jupiter. I do not own one anymore but I think the Columbia is a GREAT amp. Perfect for small gigs, plenty loud and easy to carry.
  14. BudLite

Most EL-34ish 6v6 Tubes?

6V6's are NOT going to sound like EL-34's,...AND JJ 6V6's are NOT real 6V6's,...not sure what they are,...
  15. BudLite

Robben Ford Amp In Jimmy Witherspoon Video

Looks like Robben is wearing Tan Pants,..;)
  16. BudLite

My Search For Louis Electric , Fender 57 Lp Tweed Twin, J B Hp Twin or BASSMAN.

I paid 2400.00 for my Princetone years ago,..I sold to a friend so not a huge loss, but enough. The KR12 and the Buster I got a great deal from Lou, so it kind of evened things out. I am surprised the used market on these amps is not better. Perhaps down the road that will change as more folks...
  17. BudLite

There is still a Columbia Page, It is not down... https://louiselectricamps.com/product/columbia-reverb-amp/ Yes the resale is not good, Hence I had decided to keep my KR12,... Great amp but was a a bit heavy, BUT I am not going to take a beating on an amp this good.
  18. BudLite

Regarding the SALE price of the KR-12 combo for 2295.00,...the head version is also on SALE,..BUT for 2595.00? That sounds odd that the combo is cheaper,...Is the head version the same chassis that is in the combo?
  19. BudLite

Blew a pair of 2 rock Eminence 65s. Are Celestions better for Dumbles??

The other thing I like about the G12-65's is they are a little less efficient and have a little smaller magnet. They weigh a little less and may allow you to turn the amp up a little bit more than Classic 80 or G12H etc.
  20. BudLite

Blew a pair of 2 rock Eminence 65s. Are Celestions better for Dumbles??

Celestions G1265 are great in my 2x12 oval ported back. Put a pair of these in your 2x12 Tag,...They will be great for all your D Amps!!!!
  21. BudLite

I love my Buster as well, I am using 5881's in the Power section, sounds great. I had 4 other 5E3 types and like the Buster the best as it can get some good cleans and takes pedals SO WELL. I prefer the Celestion Alnico Gold in this amp over the Jupiter or the G12 H30 Anniversary. Glad you are...
  22. BudLite

How much does your Gibson Les Paul weigh?

2013 R9 = 8lbs 3.5oz. 2014 R7 = 8lbs. 2 oz.
  23. BudLite

Two Rock owners, what’s your backup amp?

another Two Rock
  24. BudLite

Amp for stoner rock band...

Mesa MK 3
  25. BudLite

Your Favorite 5E3 Speaker

Celestion Blue,...

Trending Topics