Search results

1. B

Sold Boss MS-3 - $old

As New Boss MS-3. I bought this MS3 for a pedalboard revamp that never happened. It has been taken out of the box once, tested, and then promptly reboxed. $old shipped/paypalled to lower 48. Thanks for looking! 20191013_101623 by boltino posted Dec 20, 2019 at 10:54 AM20191013_101655 by...
  2. B

Boss DD-500 Questions, Tips, Tricks, and Solutions

I'm having a weird issue with the DD500 Editor and thought I'd see if anyone has found a solution. I've used the DD500 with an expression knob box since it came out and I use it extensively via control and assign to sweep parameters. I usually set specific min and max values for the expression...
  3. B

AnalogMan DMM Mods (my experience)

@vadsy - Mine were new enough that they were TB from the factory. I had mike do the input impedance, delay time, and gain tweaks.
  4. B

Black "Friday" Deals

FWIW, my dealings with Prymaxe have been fine. I'm not refuting the issues that anyone else has had, just sharing my experience. I ordered on Sunday morning. I assumed they would be backed up due to the holiday and Tuesday morning I noticed they had added a banner to their website stating...
  5. B

Black "Friday" Deals

I e-mailed Prymaxe about an hour ago and just received a response. They said an order I placed over the weekend should ship out today or tomorrow. So it looks like they are backed up just like everyone else but should be caught up by mid week.
  6. B

I Love My Budda II: Purple Returns...

Thanks guys. Certainly not my favorite song but it was fun to play. I've always wondered why the original version used that drum machine and sounded like a basement demo. It bothered me enough while working up the song that I researched it a bit. Apparently, the first Collective Soul album...
  7. B

Boost for Budda SD45

I agree with vintage66. If you liked the KOT, definitely look at the prince of tone. It sounds like you are looking for a gain and output boost without the overwhelming mids and compression of a tubescreamer. The KOT/POT are perfect for this IMHO. I've also had great luck with the Pork Loin...
  8. B

FS: Barber Compact Direct Drive

$90 shipped/paypalled!
  9. B

I know there's not a lot of clips in this thread so I thought I'd add this video. My church did a throwback service where we played a bunch of old songs, one of those being "Shine" by Collective Soul (it starts at 7:10 in the video). http://vimeo.com/105704053#t=433s I used a Budda SD18...
  10. B

$95 shipped/paypalled!
  11. B

Bump with price drop!
  12. B

Barber Compact Direct Drive Purchased new for an overdrive shootout, this pedal has only been played twice (once by me to test it out at my house, once as a part of the shootout (placed on a table, operated by hand)). It's as new cosmetically and functionally, and it comes with the original...
  13. B

AC30TBX loses signal - Help

I thought your recommendation to check the fuses was right on, thought I'd second it.
  14. B

AC30TBX loses signal - Help

Nope, fuses protect different parts of the circuit so it's entirely possible for everything to light up with a blown fuse. I had this exact problem with my AC30TBX and it turned out to be a fuse. I believe there are 4. Take them out to test them as a bad fuse may still pass a continuity test...
  15. B

Budda Superdrive II Tubes

I think it's always good to have an extra full set of tubes on hand. If you think something is wearing out, swap it with a new tube and see if you can tell the difference. If you notice a difference, it's probably time to replace them. If not, the current ones are fine.
  16. B

Rattle from Budda SD18 combo

You want to send signal to the combo speaker with the amp chassis in it but without using the Budda's signal path. That way you are inducing mechanical vibration in combo to rule everything else out. If the mechanical rattle is occurring in a tube, it could be heat dependent. If nothing...
  17. B

Rattle from Budda SD18 combo

This is a problem that plagues many combo amps when recording. If you have another amp that requires the same load, you could hook the budda amp up to the other cab and the other amp up to the budda cab to determine if it's a mechanical rattle or if it's coming through the speaker. If...
  18. B

East Amps Studio 2 (SOLD)

Awesome! Amazing tone/playing in that vid and it really captures what the amp is capable of. No surprise that you snagged it at the show. Thanks for posting! The amp is sold; thanks for the interest everyone!
  19. B

Great stuff!

Trending Topics