Search results

1. Mastervolume

Morgan NKT275 Fuzz

Guys this is crazy. From an info site on Newmarket transistors Newmarket seem to have been quite successful in the germanium transistor business, judging by the number of different types that they manufactured. Their earliest devices are the V-series, then they changed over to the NKT series...
  2. Mastervolume

Morgan NKT275 Fuzz

please send me an email and I'll get you taken care of joe@morganamps.com
  3. Mastervolume

Morgan NKT275 Fuzz

WOW These are actual NKT275 germanium transistors in a TO5 casing, not the TO1 that are the more common variety of the device. They were procured directly from the manufacturer as NKT275 Germanium transistors specifically for a project that required this type of device. When these transistors...
  4. Mastervolume

Morgan Amps Nightmare

Hey guys It's taken me 2 1/2 years to dig out of the hole I have dug myself into. I mistakenly thought moving into contract manufacturing would be a simple and easy transition. It was not. In fact it nearly bankrupted me. I am now in a position where I have production up and running and no...
  5. Mastervolume

Morgan Amps Nightmare

hey guys I intentionally have stayed out of the fray here but I feel like I need to give you all some info. I started this company in 2009 out of my garage and it was fun. After a couple years of going direct I realized that I needed to add Dealers so that guys who have never seen my products...
  6. Mastervolume

Morgan is doing a "ultraphonix" amp now? PX50?

Yeah I have the original The difference between my mv45 and the d modded master lead was 2 components. This amp is on tour with Like Bryan Eric Church Dustin Lynch Florida Georgia Line Avail through custom shop dealers or direct. 2699.00 head.
  7. Mastervolume

Feeling Extremely Let Down By Joe Morgan and his poor Customer Service

Hopefully the tubes from the WORKING amp can be substituted in. I don't normally ship chassis. This was to resolve an issue for a color that has been backordered for 2 months. Normally I would have substituted a new amp for the other. Matt since you are not responding to me at this point...
  8. Mastervolume

Geez! 90% of new sales are to dealers. I have done this because I just don't have time to deal with every customer direct. If you don't want to wait and you don't need anything custom on it. Call a dealer and buy it today. You don't have to worry about your deposit. It seems pretty simple...
  9. Mastervolume

Not looking for ANY sympathy. Or validation Or your respect or approval. That line was meant as sarcasm for what I considered a trolling post.
  10. Mastervolume

Love you guys. Basically means I do the ordering, responding, emailing, building, testing, designing And I have help with the Packing, sweeping, prepping. Hope this meets with your approval.
  11. Mastervolume

That's Chris I have 3 guys helping me prep chassis populate boards, box amps. Etc. between the 3 I'm getting about 60 hours a week from these guys. I am currently thinking about moving the company to Nashville. This would free up some capital for me and allow me to hire a full time crew...
  12. Mastervolume

Honestly this is my fault the loop never made it on the work order. I just keep forgetting to send this one and it's a little embarrassing. I'll get her out this week That said. I deal with anywhere between 150-300 emails a day. Not thousands! Ha I am building a better dealer network. One...
  13. Mastervolume

Morgan SW50 ... an affordable Steel String Singer?? ... OH MY GOODNESS!!!

The frequency sweep of the bass/Treb controls allow you to access the same settings that you can get on the bass/mid/Treb version. Having the mid control is just more convenient
  14. Mastervolume

Morgan Amp retailers?

Of course not! I'll always leave a seven minute window every third tuesday open for guys to drop by.... Switching to dealers only will help me manage the crazy amount of phone calls and emails I get....... i hope.
  15. Mastervolume

Morgan Amp retailers?

My goal is to be dealer only in the next few months. That said I still have a large waiting list that I am trying to get through and a number of dealers in different areas to add. You are more than welcome to come by the shop. I am here most days except sunday.
  16. Mastervolume

Morgan Gut Shot thread

Ha I don't care post away!
  17. Mastervolume

Anyone going to The Amp Show in L.A. on Oct 6-7?

I wish I could be there but I am way too busy and trying to get caught up. I just can't take the time out this year, hopefully I'll be back next.
  18. Mastervolume

Morgan: What do you have coming???

Hi guys. I am still stoopid busy and don't get to post in here as much as I would like. Thanks for the business and for most of you who patiently wait. DAG has been a GREAT customer for years now. Cliff understanding my crazy wait time has been purchising slots for almost 6 months now. He...
  19. Mastervolume

Ha! I think that you do have the bright switch in s/n1 try pulling the volume. It not I may have a hard wired bright cap on that volume you can just cut it if you do. Don't be afraid to use radical tone settings with the RV/RCA it is really designed to get really different tones and huge...
  20. Mastervolume

surrenders amp will ship thurs for all that are interested. 60 amps went out april and another 60 in May I have another couple dozen set to ship over the next 10 days. Chances are that if you ordered anytime earlier than march 15 your amp will be shipping soon.
  21. Mastervolume

Morgan chassis size

yes the same
  22. Mastervolume

Yes you get them in the box
  23. Mastervolume

Morgan AC20 Deluxe tube replacement HELP

JJ preamp and power tube. Ruby gz34
  24. Mastervolume

Morgan AC20 Deluxe tube replacement HELP

ha! Yeah, I don't like the tung sols as PIs. For the same reason they don't like cathode follower positions. For amps like my AC20 I am using as much votage as the 12AX7 can handle. I prefer the JJ in that spot. I have heard that current production Tung sol 12AX7 are much better than the...
  25. Mastervolume

Morgan Amps on American Idol tonight

Pretty excited to see Morgan Amps on american Idol tonight. Evan Milby who plays with Lauren Alaina will be using two RCA35 rigs. Set your DVRs now! :)

Trending Topics