Search results

1. agentcooper2001

No More Barber Pedals????

Glad to make it to the end of this thread and see things are looking up. Picked up a gain changer earlier this year or last year and it will never leave my board. I couldn't imagine a better overdrive and I've tried a massive ton of them.
  2. agentcooper2001

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Same...I've tried tons of delay pedals over the years...haven't found anything I like more or sits in a mix better than the memory lane jr.
  3. agentcooper2001

Walrus Audio Ages Five-State Overdrive

Bump for more thoughts on Ages...thinking of ordering one to pair up with my Gain Changer
  4. agentcooper2001

Barber Direct Drive & Gain Changer

I'm very late to the Barber party. Recently switched up my drive section and 2 of the new pedals I added were the newest versions of the Gain Changer SR & Direct Drive. To say I'm impressed would be an understatement. As someone who has, probably like many of you, had all of the "it" drive...
  5. agentcooper2001

Which delay to pair w/ DOD Rubberneck?

Ended up replacing w/ rubberneck and a DIG...I'm not a menu/presets guy
  6. agentcooper2001

That's a pedal that I think sounds really good and looks really terrible. I know looks don't really matter much, but it looks like it was designed by kid in 7th grade!
  7. agentcooper2001

Got in on the Rubberneck deal. Replacing my Timeline...initially thought of pairing a Deep Blue Delay to pair with it for digital delay. Also considered the Walrus Mako D1. Anything else I should be looking at?
  8. agentcooper2001

PSA Pro Audio selling Rubbernecks for 120 bucks

Thanks, ordered one too! Replacing my Timeline with this and a deep blue delay. I’ve never tried this one but all the video demos I’ve watched have been pretty great.
  9. agentcooper2001

Anyone know if a Truetone CS12 will fit under a Mono medium pedalboard?

I haven't yet, but good idea....I'll check with them.
  10. agentcooper2001

Anyone know if a Truetone CS12 will fit under a Mono medium pedalboard?

Looking to replace my Duo 17 w/ a bigger board and thinking the Mono 24x16....wondering if the CS12 will fit under the board.
  11. agentcooper2001

Post pics of your Skreddy Pedals

whoa! That’s awesome. What are the two on the far right?
  12. agentcooper2001

Favorite Timeline settings?

I just got one today too. Just set up my first 3 banks with my most used delays. I’ve downloaded some presets from other people but have to find a midi cable to install them. Wish this one had Bluetooth like the source Audio pedals.
  13. agentcooper2001

Are you guys having trouble selling effects?

yes. 6 to 8 weeks. Planning on getting a direct drive and gain changer when he gets more stock.
  14. agentcooper2001

Direct Drive versions

What’s the difference between v3 and v4? Also is there a way to tell if this is a v4? I know the earlier versions used green too. https://reverb.com/item/32932104-used-barber-electronics-direct-drive-compact?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=32932104
  15. agentcooper2001

Are you guys having trouble selling effects?

Same...been trying to find a v4 Barber Direct Drive and not having any luck
  16. agentcooper2001

If I have a Timeline do I still need a separate looper?

I'm thinking it can, from what I've read...just wanted to make sure here before I put the 720 on reverb.
  17. agentcooper2001

If I have a Timeline do I still need a separate looper?

I've had the EH 720 looper for a while, but just ordered the Timeline which has a looper. I only use a looper to play over a rhythm track at home, never in a live setting. Would the Timeline looper be good for that?
  18. agentcooper2001

Any delay pedals similar to the Memory Lane Jr.?

I ended up ordering a timeline last night. I still plan on picking up a MLjr or maybe waiting for the deluxe if it’s not too much longer
  19. agentcooper2001

There is definitely something special about the MLjr that I've never found in another delay. I wish I could find a white or black one with the aluminum knobs again. Maybe one will pop up on reverb. I've never tried the counterpoint but have heard good reviews.
  20. agentcooper2001

Looking to pick up a new delay. Had the Walrus Fathom/Arp dual pedal most recently, but didn't use the reverb much so I moved it along. I've had the memory lane jr. in the past and something about it just sits right in the mix and sounds great. I could just pick up another one of those, but...
  21. agentcooper2001

Show us your Strymon Iridium pedalboards!

Nice...the headrush for $199 seems like a great deal
  22. agentcooper2001

Show us your Strymon Iridium pedalboards!

Is there a decent sounding small powered speaker I could run the iridium into? Right now I’ve been using some beats headphones. Actually sounds pretty good, surprisingly.
  23. agentcooper2001

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Is it spring yet?
  24. agentcooper2001

Where to get tall rubber feet for bottom of pedalboard?

I ran by Home Depot and picked some up that look like they may work..they're taller than the ones I have, but they are clear. I guess we'll see. If not, I'll check one of these websites. Seems like Temple would just make these to accommodate standard power supplies. Nice board, otherwise.
  25. agentcooper2001

Where to get tall rubber feet for bottom of pedalboard?

Looking to replace the rubber feet on the Templeboard Duo 17 to make it taller so that the TrueTone CS12 fits underneath. Where would be a good place to get them?

Trending Topics