Search results

1. J

FS ANOS tubes for sale

Hello for sale are the tubes listed, no trades. I have the boxes shown for next to the tubes for sale. All tubes work properly and were purchased NOS with little use. All prices are pp/shipped (6 new production) Chinese 12ax7's new in box. $55.00 ( with boxes) Sylvania STR 387 6L6GC, ANOS...
  2. J

I don't get the whole "preamp pedal into the amp" thing.

For me, pre-amp pedals with tubes must go in a loop. I had a Fred-Amps Old 800 pre-amp pedal and in a Mesa Lonestar loop it was LEGIT AC⚡DC. In fact, it was so unbelievable I actually was super bummed it was that easy and my Marshall stack seemed so difficult..?
  3. J

How about some Larry Carlton

YES!!! Ya know..I don't feel SRV would respect many players duplicating his licks and Texas vibe. That pentatonic stuff is rad, as I'm all about it. However, once I heard "Mr 335" Kid Charlemagne BOTH solo's and his amazing embellishments... I thought...there's not an area in any of that solo...
  4. J

Would PRS and Mesa “exist” as they do today without Santana?

Great stuff! Right on point with what I was thinking.
  5. J

Metropoulos Metroplex owners - your thoughts so far?

A quick question: Does the 3 way switch have 3 different voicings? Because mine the middle and left are the same sound , the right is high gain. Thanks!!
  6. J

Was the $11,000.00 rip off thread nuked?

Thank you SteveO if you are the real SteveO whats up brotha??
  7. J

Enough is enough why wont this get erased??
  8. J

MODERATERS PLEASE delete this awful post. He said I would get an amp so mission accomplished and when I get it I am going to expunge this, enough is enough, I will spend my damn money how I want too. All of you are hippocrites( or however you spell it), What about the buttload of $10000 guitars...
  9. J

Goodnight everyone have a great top of the morning!!!
  10. J

Yes, we were at the Gearfest and you were very nice and a smokin' player. I was the dude with the Cantrell.
  11. J

BTW do you remember me??
  12. J

Tell me why? People are on a waiting list for a $10,00 Bartlett clone, how much is a Ken Lawrence Explorer?. How about the $100,000 dollar Dumbles I's say the build quality of a Dumble isn't even comparable to the quality of Larry's amps, I never dissed the quality of Larry's builds, go to his...
  13. J

Yes I made a mistake man ,a big one LOL.
  14. J

I bet you don't have a footswitch for your amp that could do what it could do. Also what amp do you play, let me guess a $4000 Dumble clone?
  15. J

I should state that he custom made the footswitch.Buy something from Europe and see what it will cost you. It wasn't and easy thing to do and was customized how I wanted it.. .
  16. J

That was a very good answer I appreciate it very much.
  17. J

Wheres Barzini come on man.
  18. J

Me too man this is so childish but we are talking serious loot here.
  19. J

t 1st of all i didnt kiss anyones butt. Did you read my 2nd post, I asked for receipts and he did not include the $900.00 footswitch Where i clearly stated how i was ripped off because its October and That it was promised in October I still have no tracking number. How he ripped me off? He...
  20. J

Metropoulos Metroplex owners - your thoughts so far?

This is a GREAT amp, maybe my favorite Plexi amp ever made besides my Wizard Ard its a close one. The features in the amp are KILLER. Awesome footswitchable loop, boost, and modes make it extremely usable with a outstanding Master. I highly recommend it if your after Plexi tones. I ordered mine...
  21. J

NAD: Komet 60

Congrats with the amp bro!! I'm thrilled you like it that much. I know I sure liked it that much. FYI the first 200 and below have the last of the Mallory caps that they used with the Komet 60. I had the hardest time selling this amp man, it's like extension of your fingers. Notes bloom and...
  22. J

Tampa Gear Fest, Part II

Guys that was a blast!! I thought everyone had great amps and tones. Seriously great playing too!! I wish I would have played that Komet, that thing was killer! Everybody brought something cool and there was a great vibe. I wish I could have bought more gear, but realistically there just...
  23. J

Tampa Gear Fest, Part II

I can do the 11th or any date really. When it comes to gear I'm all about it. I will bring: Wizard MTL 100 watt Friedman Jerry Cantrell Colby Mod Machine' Mark Cameron modded Marshall with Uberscall mod. Vox AC15 modded by Toneman 63 Historic Custom Shop 335 with Wolftone Marshallhead...

Trending Topics