Search results

1. muddy

New Hendrix Stratocaster vs american made Strat.. Anyone?

big mistake not putting a lefty trem (with a righty arm, tho') on the hendy, BIG mistake... ml
  2. muddy

New Hendrix Stratocaster vs american made Strat.. Anyone?

where does "floyd rose" make an appearance into the suggestion of a hendy or ameri std strat? ml
  3. muddy

Floyd with locking Tuners instead of locking nut

none of my axes (outside my old kramer elliot easton, whose stability btw, couldn't hold kandels up against my lp/sg w/kahler, removable 1st fret (to create a zero fret), steinie 40:1 gearless, & NO lacking, er, locking nut. btw, i've made minor mods/adjustments to my c-shop vos lp/sg...
  4. muddy

Skyway Vibrato

wobble/flutter for the most part comes from the bar, & auditioning as many as you can find (lengths & material play a big factor) that'll work with the barhole (the what?) can solve the issue if wobble is a requirement. i recently got a 2nd lp/sg, custom-shop sg with a maestro, & have set it up...
  5. muddy

Most Versatile Pickup Set for a Les Paul?

a harmonic design z90 in the bridge, & a tvj magnatron in the neck (i've only had the bridge maggie in the neck pos, though, & you have to deepen the rout for it). i've REALLY wanted to try tvj's t-armond in the neck, & now that he's making it in an english mount again... ml
  6. muddy

Ronin Mirari Ordered!!

that's why my pfeister will have 1 m-vol, a blend pot, a master tone, & a direct nekk to output jack bypass... ml
  7. muddy

Jack Bruce R.I.P

i had a feeling this one was close. there's a good reason why "as you said" is my favorite cream tune. this one'll be a hard pill to swallow for me, i couldn't even begin to describe his importance & influence to me as a songwriter/composer... ml
  8. muddy

GSI Burn - Programmable Rotary Simulator

well, i'd need to hear it in the flesh before judging the job it does. rotary peds are funny beasts, they pretty much never sound like they do in a clip. there are too many variables, depth being the trickiest to perceive without being there. it's also near to impossible to tell how much it will...
  9. muddy

always luvved these solos...

yeah, it's funny that (for the most part) as the quotient for technique increases, the ability to write, &/or conceptualize, takes a dive straight down into the dumper... ml
  10. muddy

yeah, it's fuggly, but then again, there aren't a lot of les/rotary peds to begin with, not like the choices there are gain peds, delays, choruses, & the rest... ml
  11. muddy

DOH! i knew that. been a while since i posted a youtube clip. yeah, it's hard to STOP listening to this track, there's something about it (besides the hypnotic/mesmerizing effect) that makes it stick to the ribs in yer brain, kinda like the way the public image theme song does. it's urgent &...
  12. muddy

check THIS out! looks pretty serious, AND, it's cheaper than the ventilator (around the same price as the mini-vent)... ml
  13. muddy

W5BZOF8t80k ml
  14. muddy

Vaschenko Korina SG Plus Electronics

mate, it's beautiful... ml
  15. muddy

Vaschenko Korina SG Plus Electronics

if my axe, that i already paid for, ever gets finished, you'll see what an sg COULD be... ml
  16. muddy

Ginger Baker Is 75

the who were an electric army/navy marching band, thanx to moonie, hence al the anthems. and he had AWFUL feel; HE, more than bonham, couldn't swing a sack o'shite. & the reason no one plays like him is because IT DOESN'T WORK with anything besides an anthem. the guy was a lovable clown, but a...
  17. muddy

Billy Gibbons Now Plays V-Picks

and jeff's v-slide??? ml
  18. muddy

The New V-Pick Ghost Rim Touch-Up Tool

ghost rim? i LOVE it, dood! SO much hipper than callin' it "unbuffed." that's why they pay you the big bucks! so mate, this tool, it'll fix up my worn smokey dim's? ml
  19. muddy

was it a c, a bouncy c, or an e minus? ml
  20. muddy

Official Bogner Wessex, Harlow and Burnley pedal videos

i had this idea, using a xformer in an od, like 10 years ago, at LEAST. funny thing is, EVERY builder i mentioned it to gave me the equivalent of a "sure buddy, we'll get right on that" response. evidently, only one had the vision, albeit 10 years after the fact, to do just this... ml
  21. muddy

hey burning yen! scribble nibble alert.

i can vouch for bill; he's one of those guys that creates in VOLUME, like 5-10 ideas a day. & he also happens to be a really sweet guy... ml
  22. muddy

so vinder, you get a v-slide to billy, so he can present it to jeff beck yet? ml
  23. muddy

New Complexity Harmonic Master

WANTZES!!! OQskmJPN234 btw... Bonobo!!! ml
  24. muddy

Tech 21 Roto Choir

sounds more like one of those home family/ice hockey rink entertainment wurlitzers than it does a b3... ml
  25. muddy

KISS isolated tracks from "Deuce" on "Alive!"

believe me, bill aucoin is something i do know about, seeing as my band on island records was managed by brendon bourke, who used to work with aucoin. his rep on the nyc scene was legend on the counts of partying & drugs, EVERYBODY knew about it. i met with him because he was interested in...

Trending Topics