Search results

1. leodiditright

1965 JTM45 output transformer

Living in Europe, it's too complicated to have it restaured, that's why I want to sell it "as is" and was wondering how much it could go for?
  2. leodiditright

The non original one (Mercury Magnetics) was installed into the head when I sold it, so I don't have it anymore, what I have is the original OT from 1965 which I've burned while playing full volume with a power attenuator!
  3. leodiditright

I want to sell it, just got no need for it since I sold the 1965 JTM45 head equipped with a new Mercury Magnetics because I burned the original one.
  4. leodiditright

I've got an original output transformer from a 1965 Marshall JTM45 head that is burned. Does someone knows if I still can sell it (in case they can be fixed) or just throw it to the dumpsta...?
  5. leodiditright

No ODS on Robben Ford's Last Record

And a Victory head & cab at his last gig yesterday night at the Montreux Jazz Festival.
  6. leodiditright

RF Montreux Jazz Festival Toniite

He was playing with kids! A very young rhythm guitar player also playing a tele and an even younger girl bass player, looking much smaller than the bass she was playing and the drummer was playing his first gig with Robben! Robben was playin' his ass off, getting older, he's getting better...
  7. leodiditright

No, he played a small Victory head (don't know which model) into a small cab with the two speakers monted in diagonal.
  8. leodiditright

Just back from his gig in Montreux, boy that tele was loud!!! Ears still ringin'
  9. leodiditright

Re-Guitar/Axiom by Blue Cat - review now with a tune

ReGuitar is a great plugin but I really don't understand at all what you can with the two custom menus?
  10. leodiditright

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Thanks for telling me about the trimpot. I did tweak it but still found nothing that I like with this pedal. On one side it's too fuzzy and on the other side it's super bassy, boomy, making a bridge P90 pickup almost sounding like a neck one. I much prefer my other Lovepedal which are the Tchula...
  11. leodiditright

Internal trimpot??? How can I knew there was a trimpot inside? Sean never told about it!
  12. leodiditright

Got the Mississippi Tchula yesterday... selling it today!:(
  13. leodiditright

Mississippi Tchula comin', will do a nice pair with my billet 10th Anniversary Tchula!
  14. leodiditright

No, andoka got a Woodrow, this one is a 2008 handwired Balance, my #1 since then!
  15. leodiditright

I want to know more and hear the Elephant, I have a passion for one knobber!
  16. leodiditright

When I hear "thick" I'm thinking fat, mid boost...?
  17. leodiditright

What is this new Elephant pedal? Just a clean boost?
  18. leodiditright

PRS Sonzera 20 Watt Combo any thoughts on it?

Check out the GAK video on Youtube, the drive channel sound great, to my ears, very Dumble-like not Marshall. But why all of the demos are played with PRS guitars?
  19. leodiditright

NPD One Control Golden Acorn Overdrive Special

Holy s..t that is some pedal!!! Here's the list of Dumble inspired pedals I've owned and sold before getting this amazing BJF circuit pedal, she's just blowing them all away! Gaspedal Dumbell Two (beloved and TGP approved:D) Alpha Drive, the original & the Red Dot John Kallas Dumbloid clone...

Trending Topics