Search results

1. Bluesful

Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure

How much would a M2M R9 cost? We talking 5 figures?
  2. Bluesful

Gibson 1982 candy apple red

That's a great looking Les Paul.
  3. Bluesful

Guitar through headphones.

WAZA headphones?
  4. Bluesful

Dual dirt pedals

Not a stock one though. You'd have to order a 4 jack one, which IIRC is an extra cost.
  5. Bluesful

Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

You'd be surprised at how decent an iPhone in the room can translate. For example @voodoosound 's clips of his Kellies with a phone in the room sound fantastic. Just hit record on your phone and wail away.
  6. Bluesful

Stacking the Beano Boost with a King of Tone

That's another interesting way to run it. I've never tried that. I've had my KoT about 6.5 years, and I've kept it stock since I got it.
  7. Bluesful

That makes sense. The boost mode on its own I find can be a great way to cut through, just like a Rangemaster does, into something like the Normal channel of a AC30. Frequencies obviously aren't the same as a treble booster, but it tightens up the low end and ads a little sparkle.
  8. Bluesful

Interesting. I've never tried both sides set to a clean boost.
  9. Bluesful

What side of the KoT do you use for that mate?
  10. Bluesful

Thanks for the kind words mate. I think any Bluesbreaker type, Timmy type, or Klon type after the Beano/Treble Booster would work fine. So there's a ton of options there, from expensive, down to cheap. Yeah, those effects are just inherently noisy. Just like an AC30. FWIW - my pedalboard...
  11. Bluesful

Yeah that can drive you nuts! At my place there's something that almost adds this high frequency to the 'dry sound'. I've never been able to figure it out.
  12. Bluesful

Bluesy sound a la bb king

I'm not necessarily suggesting that you need that exact pedal, but something like that might help.
  13. Bluesful

King of Tone.
  14. Bluesful

If you can't turn the amp up, then something like a KoT will help. Here's my 'Blues' tone with similar gear to yours - a 335 and a Vibrolux Reverb, but with a pedal as I wasn't playing loud.
  15. Bluesful

Pedal like Ultraphonix

Zendrive sustains at low volume.
  16. Bluesful

Germino vs Friedman dirty Shirley

Ceriatone?
  17. Bluesful

Was Radio Head a great Live band?

Man, I'd love to get the opportunity to see them one day. Watch the Ed O'Brien episode of That Pedal Show, as he talks about how he'll improvise some of the ambient noise loops all live.
  18. Bluesful

Do you wear ear protection in rehearsal/performing?

I wish I did when I was playing in a band when I was a teenager. I was stupid.
  19. Bluesful

Eddie Van Beck

I have to disagree with that.
  20. Bluesful

Thanks Mike. What amp are you using the stack with? That old Princeton Reverb? Thanks mate, I'll check that out. There's stock noise plug-ins in GarageBand, but I've never bothered using them.

Trending Topics