Search results

1. 6

Les Paul wont stay in tune...

Great thread!! My Les Paul custom wont stay tuned for nuthin. Pay a small fortune for a guitar that wont tune like my daughters $99 dollar fender bullit. Gonna try pencil lead and go from there.
  2. 6

Help buying a Les Paul...

I recently went on the same search you are on right now.I looked all over tried a bunch of stuff out.I wound up with a 68 re-issue L.P. Custom.The neck is thin and feels great.I got the tri-burst model.Got it from GC, because they were the ones who had what I wanted.I , like you didn't care...
  3. 6

Which Tele? Highway One or American Standard

I had no idea I was incorrect on MIM model. The frets needed a little help. But I have , and did play both before I made my choice.The American standard to ME isn't worth twice the price as a Mexican one.I totally agree,If you can afford the more expensive one ....get it.That's why I use a...
  4. 6

Which Tele? Highway One or American Standard

Please don't everyone freak out on me ,,, but save yourself alot of money and buy a mexican Tele,and a gator case ($500). They are manufactured in u.s.a. and assembled in mexico. The only real difference is the pick-ups.I have been playing mine for years and love it.Sometimes prefer it over my...