Search results

1. Stressfest

NGD: Fender Landau 68 Custom Shop

Well, here tis'.. I've been after one of these since they came out and thankfully came across one lightly used in the local shop at a great price. Still has that new guitar smell and as soon as you crack the case open you can hear it calling to be picked up and played. Magic. Fantastic tone...
  2. Stressfest

Sold Gaspedals Carb

Gas is killing me.. somebody buy this before I change my mind!! :D As pictured.. immaculate condition and never mounted on a pedalboard. Far too rare for the ale house scene. Has a 3 way switch, top mounted for various tonal options. The volume control is illuminated and has no crackle when...
  3. Stressfest

Bout Bloody Time...

After 2 long years, it finally arrived. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait...well, almost ;) All bases are covered with this one. Low gain/clean boost, mid to high gain germanium crunch and all stackable for stupid amounts of sustain. This coupled with the high/low roll off's and you're...
  4. Stressfest

Brown Tone Hoochie-Mama

Anyone had any experience with this one? I don't know why...maybe it's just the name, but i'm gassing for one of these babies?? Feel free to talk amongst yourselves...;)
  5. Stressfest

Really Gas'n for BJF...which one though??

I'm thinking either the HB, Dyna Red or EGDM. It seems that the HB is the definitive BJF pedal but i'm open to suggestions/thoughts...gonna pull the pin on one of em. I've got quite a few bases covered with what i currently have on the board...can't help but feel i'm missing something though...
  6. Stressfest

Lovepedal Twin/Sixty Come 'n' Get em'

Seans been a busy lad :D http://lovepedal.com/45.htm Twin switchable booster/buffer...no clips though!! :jo Anyone heard one of these???
  7. Stressfest

One more thing i just don't get...

Can someone please enlighten me as to why 'some' people do not allow international purchases in the Emporium, or Ebay for that matter. I personally have never seen a problem with this. If the buyer is willing to pay all fee's inc. insurance i'd be happy to ship to the moon. Maybe it boils down...
  8. Stressfest

So...what do you stack your Carb with???

Hi All, Screwing around with my Carb today and it absolutely loves the AC30...match made in heaven. I tried running the Klon but found it a bit too thick, making the celestion blues fart a bit...I didn't get a chance to try the RC yet, of which i could imagine working quite well but was...
  9. Stressfest

OMG!! Clay Jones Arrived DOA!!! Help!!

Sad day indeed...i've had a look and it seems as two wires have come away from the pots/switches. I've worked out where one goes but i have a mystery wire... If your looking at it from the back (duh), battery on the bottom...where does the black wire on the bottom right go, near the resistor...
  10. Stressfest

Memory Lane, Quicksilver, Replica, TC Vintage

So, here's the thing. I have a G-Major delay in the rack but thinking of something for my 'easy on the back' pedal board rig. I prefer longish delays, nothing below say 350ms and i quite like the sound of the ol' memory man modulated delays...but i've lived a long and happy existance thus far...
  11. Stressfest

Blackstone - Does it get any better??

It just arrived an hour ago...plugged it into my AC30 and DAMN:AOK This brings me to the question...how are you guys running it? Are you running with stock caps? Buffered or not? Messed around with the internals at all?...This thing is frikkin' A-mazing. I mean, i was blown away with the...