Search results

1. Chance

Analogman Prince of Tone Availability

Has anyone had any luck recently getting a Prince of Tone from Analogman? I’ve been checking every week at the specified time period on the site and haven’t had any luck for weeks.. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been able to buy one or if they have just haven’t been able to get in any...
  2. Chance

Sold Neunaber Stereo Wet V2 w/ EXP and Pigtronix Philosophers Tone Comp

I have a Neunaber Wet Stereo V2 with EXP that is in pretty much brand new condition besides having velcro on the bottom of the cases. They both have the original box with all the packaging that comes with them. I am only looking to sell them as a pair. One of my favorite reverb pedals! Only...
  3. Chance

Sold Price Drops! Pedal Sale! Fulltone, Menatone, Budda, Planet Waves

I have a couple of pedals for sale. They are all in decent condition and for the most part have velcro besides the Boss DD-20. The Boss DD-20 isn't as clean as the rest of the pedals but it is still in good condition and everything works. The Budda Wah is modified to have a LED that turns on...
  4. Chance

Sold Pedal Sale! Price Drops! Diamond, Caroline, Budda, Zvex, Suhr, Neunaber

I have a couple of pedals for sell, they are all in decent condition as you can tell from the picture. They all have velcro on them and most of them come with the original box, if it has the box in the picture then it comes with a box. If you want better pictures of a certain pedal let me know...
  5. Chance

FS/FT Sold! Empress Vintage Modified Super Delay $300

I am looking to sell my Empress Vintage Modified Super Delay it is in pretty good condition with a few light dings. The only trade I am looking for is for a Free The Tone Flight Time Delay plus cash on my end. I am asking $300 and that includes shipping and paypal. Sorry if the pictures aren't...
  6. Chance

Hilton Pro Guitar Volume Pedal

So I just got in a Hilton Pro Guitar Volume Pedal since my ernie ball VP always goes out... I was kind of skeptical about getting a $300 volume pedal.. After hooking it up and playing I absolutely think it is worth it, the buffer inside of it is amazing and I love how short the throw is compared...
  7. Chance

Coming to a realization...

So I have pretty much finished my pedal board and it is all on a PT-Pro which you can see in my signature. I absolutely love that board it does everything I need it to do and more, but I am really tired of lugging it around and having a huge board. I decided I want a smaller board but watching...
  8. Chance

NAD: Jackson Atlantic

I am loving this amp.
  9. Chance

Selling my Eventide Space to go back to...

So I have decided I am selling my eventide space to go back to my wet reverb.. I have learned I don't need 100 presets and every time I was dialing in my space I was just dialing it in to sound like the wet reverb. So I have decided to get rid of it and possibly buy a Strymon Blue Sky for when...
  10. Chance

Caroline Wave Cannon= Awesome

So I just got a Wave Cannon in I just bought off the emporium and I use it with a tele and an ac30... This pedal is just awesome I finally found a pedal that can get my medium to high gain sound without sounding thin or harsh with my setup which is a feat in itself since tele's can be thin and...
  11. Chance

Tele+Plexitone+AC30???

I just bought a Carl Martin plexitone off of ebay for a steal. Has anyone used one with a tele through an AC30 with good results??
  12. Chance

New Speaker for 1965 Vox cambridge reverb

I have a 1965 Vox cambridge reverb that is all tube, I am looking for a new 10 inch speaker for it. I was wondering what would be the best 10 inch alnico a scumnico, celestion gold, or a weber blue pup or silverbell. Or any other speaker that I may not know about, price is not a problem as long...