Search results

1. John Price

Sold GigRig Power Accessories Package-Timelords/Isolators/Distributors

Hello, I have these accessories from The GigRig up for sale as a package deal. There are 12 power cables that are completely unused and the rest of them are probably usable to a certain degree. All the units are in perfect working condition. You do need a Generator in order to use this system...
  2. John Price

Sold Universal Audio Starlight Echo Station Pedal

Hello, I have a Universal Audio Starlight Echo Station for sale. This pedal is in excellent condition and has velcro on the bottom. Comes with original box and packaging. Asking $350.00 shipped in the USA lower 48 only. Keep in mind this pedal doesn't come with power supply or usb cable.
  3. John Price

Sold Boss RC-5 Loop Station

Hello, I have a Boss RC-5 Loop station for sale and it's in great condition. Asking $175 shipped in the lower 48 only.
  4. John Price

Sold Strymon TimeLine

Hello, I've got the Strymon Timeline and BigSky pedals up for sale. Both pedals are in excellent condition and have velcro on the bottom. Both come in the original packaging and include the power supply and starter manuals. Asking $400 for the TimeLine with free shipping in the USA lower...
  5. John Price

Sold D'Addario EXL110-10P 15 sets

Hello, I have two unopened boxes (10 sets in each box) of the D'Addario EXL110-10P Regular Light Gauge strings for sale. Gauges are 10/13/17/26/36/46. I changed the gauge of strings I use so now I have these available. Asking $75.00 shipped in USA Lower 48 only. I actually have more if...
  6. John Price

My new Website with Reward Music.

Hello, I have a new Website with Reward Music and I can use your support. If it's something you find interesting and you would like to get involved, please sign in and subscribe to my channel. I'm also included in the featured artist section on the Rewards Music site. Here's the link to my...
  7. John Price

Sold 3rd Power Kitchen Sink 6VEL 2020 Black Levant

Hello, I have a used 3rd Power Kitchen Sink 6VEL amplifier head for sale. The amp is in mint condition. Comes with both the 2 button and 4 button foot switches, cable and original box. Asking $2800 Shipped in the USA lower 48 only. *I had a conversation with Dylana at 3rd Power, and she will...
  8. John Price

Sold Xotic California Classic XSCPRO-2 in 3 Tone Burst Mint 2020

Hello, I have a used 2020 Xotic California Classic XSCPRO-2 in 3 Tone Burst with Light Aging up for sale. This guitar is in excellent mint condition. Comes with all paperwork and tools plus hardshell case. Great tone, resonance and a nice punchy bottom end even acoustically. This one also has a...
  9. John Price

Sold Morningstar MC6 MKII

Hello, I have a used Morningstar MC6 MKII for sale. This Midi controller is in great condition. Velcro on bottom. Comes with cable and original packaging. Asking $200.00 shipped in the USA lower 48 only. Description The MC6 MkII is a redesign and upgrade from our famous MC6 Midi Controller...
  10. John Price

Sold Strymon Volante Magnetic Echo Machine/Mint

Hello, I have a used Strymon Volante Magnetic Echo Machine/Delay Pedal for sale. The pedal is in mint condition. Comes with power supply and original packaging. Asking $350 shipped in the USA Lower 48 only. Not interested in any trades.
  11. John Price

Sold Suhr Scott Henderson Signature Classic / Mint

Hello, I have a mint condition Suhr Scott Henderson Signature Model up for sale. This guitar is in mint condition with some scratches on the pickguard from playing. No fret wear. Very beautiful rosewood on this one. The guitar is all original and comes with hardshell case, trem arm, fret...
  12. John Price

Sold Paul Reed Smith DGT David Grissom Signature 2020 Orange Tiger/ Mint

Hello, I have a used mint condition 2020 PRS DGT for sale. This guitar is practically brand new. Orange Tiger, Birds, 10 top. This has to be one of the best 10 tops I've seen in a long time and is a great representation of what PRS has to offer. The guitar includes all the new options for 2020...
  13. John Price

Sold Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-100 Head

Hello, I have a used 2019 Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-100 Head for sale. This amp is in excellent condition. Comes with Footswitch and cable, manual, amp cover, power chord and all papers. Asking $2000 Shipped in the USA lower 48 only. Not interested in any trades.
  14. John Price

Sold Gibson Custom Shop Modern Les Paul Axcess Standard with Floyd Rose 2017

Hello, I have a used Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard Axcess with Floyd Rose tremolo in Gun Metal Grey finish made in 2017. This guitar features a bound mahogany body with a maple top, mahogany neck and bound rosewood fingerboard. The “Axcess” model is named because of the contoured neck...
  15. John Price

Sold Luxxtone Choppa S 2 Tone Sunburst 2020 Mint

Hello, I have a used Luxxtone Choppa S for sale. This guitar is in mint brand new condition. I just purchased it new a few weeks ago and the only reason I'm selling this fantastic guitar is that I just can't get adjusted to having a Floyd Rose bridge system. This guitar sounds amazing with a...
  16. John Price

Sold Xotic California Classic XSC-2 Lake Placid Blue Heavy Aged

Hello, I have a used Xotic California Classic XSC-2 Lake Placid Blue Heavy Aged #1878 up for sale. This guitar is in excellent mint condition. Comes with all paperwork and tools plus hardshell case. This guitar has a very warm punchy SRV vibe to it. These guitars are very hard to get at the...
  17. John Price

Sold Paul Reed Smith PRS DGT David Grissom Model 2020

Hello, I have one fantastic Used 2020 Paul Reed Smith DGT model for sale In Faded Blue Jean. This is definitely one of the best 10 tops I’ve come across in a long time. Wow! These pictures don’t do the guitar any justice. The 3D effect in person is crazy. Just shy of a Private Stock top in my...
  18. John Price

Sold Fender Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster 2020

Hello, I have a used Fender Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster for sale. The guitar is in excellent condition with a few minor scuffs on the body and small pick scratches. Comes with original case and papers. This guitar came with the bridge pickup wired in full humbucking mode but I switched it...
  19. John Price

Sold Pigtronix Quantum Time Modulator Chorus Pedal

Hello, I have a Used Pigtronix Quantum Time Modulator/Chorus pedal for sale. This pedal is in good condition with some Scratches on the casing and on the knobs. There is also velcro on the bottom of the pedal. Includes the power supply, papers, sticker and original box. Fantastic sounding...
  20. John Price

Sold Seymour Duncan Polaron Analog Phase Shifter Pedal

Hello, I have a Used Seymour Duncan Polaron Analog Phase Shifter for sale. This pedal is in excellent condition with velcro on the bottom. Comes with all papers and original box. Asking $185.00 shipped in the USA lower 48 only. Not interested in any trades.
  21. John Price

Sold Jetter Gear Grissom Signature Pedal 2020

Hello, I have a used Jetter Gear Grissom signature pedal for sale. Practically brand new. Comes with paperwork and original box. Asking $125.00 with free shipping in the USA lower 48. Not looking for any trades. Thanks!
  22. John Price

Sold Paul Reed Smith PRS DGT David Grissom Model 2019 Copperhead

Hello, I have for sale a Used Paul Reed Smith 2019 DGT David Grissom signature model. This guitar has some very nice appointments such as the Hybrid hardware, Birds, Binding, Headstock veneer and Copperhead finish with natural binding. This guitar was considered a 10 top and is marked as a 10...
  23. John Price

Sold Xotic California Classic XSC-2/Olympic White 2020

Hello, Due to the current circumstances, I need to sell my 2020 Xotic XSC-2 Guitar. This Guitar is in mint new condition. Asking $2525 / Reduced to $2450 shipped in the USA lower 48. Not interested in any trades. Thank you! Xotic California Classic® XSC-2 Olympic White Heavy Aged #1877/2020...
  24. John Price

Sold Access Bags Stage Five Gig Bag

Hello, I have a used Access Bags and Cases Stage Five Electric Guitar Gig Bag. The Gig Bag is clean and in great condition. I did use it so it does have some signs of wear. Most of it is from the black powder coating rubbing off on the zippers and strap connections. Very clean inside case and...
  25. John Price

Sold Keeley Electronics ECCOS Delay/Looper

Hello, I have a used Keeley Electronics ECCOS Delay/Looper for sale. The pedal is in excellent condition with no velcro on bottom. Comes with all papers and original box. Asking $200.00 shipped in the lower 48....