• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Sandro

SUHR ISO LINE OUT

Hi Guys, I was wonder if there is something like it on the market but a bit more affordable. I want a wet/dry set up and the Suhr Iso Line Out would be perfect, but is just to expensive. Do you know if there is an equivalent to it? Thanks, Sandro
  2. Sandro

Boss DD7 vs. TC Electronic Flashback Delay

Hi guys, I have the Boss DD7 and I am just intrigue by the Flashback Delay with the tonePrint capabilities. In the videos it sound great, and I am sure somebody did a comparison of the two and if you did can you share your findings. Thank You, Sandro
  3. Sandro

Effects Loop Question

Hi, Other than the Delay and Reverb what other modulation effect do you put in the effects loop? Thank you, Sandro
  4. Sandro

Need to buy new tubes

Hi Guys, I need to buy e new set of tubes for my HRD where do you purchase your tubes? Thanks, Sandro
  5. Sandro

How do you house half rack effects?

Hi, the only option on the market looks like is the Gator*G-TOUR-4UHR*4U Half Rack 8" Depth ATA Flight case, just wondering if I have any other solution before I dish out $179.00. Thanks, Sandro
  6. Sandro

Allan Holdsworth - European Tour November 2014 canceled

Hope Allan is okay, "Allan Holdsworth - European Tour November 2014 Update (from Leonardo Pavkovic, MoonJune Records & Management, Allan Holdsworth booking manager). - Dear friends and fans of Allan in the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and France. We regret to say that we have to cancel...
  7. Sandro

Half Rack Mount

Hi guys, I have two half rack effect a Boss SE-70 and a Lexicon LXP-1, I would like to rack mount them, not side-by-side but one on top of the other, but I could not find a vertical half rack system only side-by-side. Any suggestion is deeply appreciated. Thanks, Sandro
  8. Sandro

Boss LS-2 Question

Hi guys, Quick question on the LS-2, did anybody try it in the amp. effect loop? If yes how did work for you? Thanks, Sandro
  9. Sandro

Robben Ford - Interview

Not sure this has been posted but here it is: D_QDVum3q48 Enjoy Sandro
  10. Sandro

Lexicon LXP-1 Question

Can you use Reverb + Delay? Or you can use only one effect at a time? Thanks Sandro
  11. Sandro

Church gig question

Hi, I have been ask to enjoy a new band to play in a church, this is going to be my first time in this kind of situation, how much should I charge, any idea? Thanks Sandro
  12. Sandro

Out for Delivery

I know how you are feeling right now, like a little poppy looking out the window for the big track to deliver your........release some of the stress and tell us what is it. Sandro
  13. Sandro

I am thinking of purchasing a Fishman Loudbox Artist....

And I was wonder if any of you can tell me the good and the bad of this amp. so far I read only good things about it, so before I pull the trigger I want to have some feedback from you guys. I will use this amp with a Godin ACS slim Thanks, Sandro
  14. Sandro

I was going to buy a Snark NS 2 Tuner but than....

I thought to myself ..... is out there anything better? This is a typical TGP behavior, constantly doubting your self dam!!!! Any how please let me know your thoughts Thanks Sandro
  15. Sandro

Performing live just me and my computer

Hi guys, If you do perform alone with a computer playing backing tracks, what gear you use/need? I play guitar only I don't sing, mainly I play jazz, latin and bossa nova standards, my intent is to supply back ground music to restaurant and such. Thanks, Sandro
  16. Sandro

Boss GR 55

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anybody around here as any experience with the Boss GR 55, I sow many video, sound and looks good but before I pull the trigger I would love to have some feedback from you guys. Thanks, Sandro
  17. Sandro

Justin Bieber - Baby....enjoy

KjVGJ3YFDc8 Nice!!!
  18. Sandro

How Many Hours a Day Should You Practice?

I think is interesting a little answer to an old question. http://www.bulletproofmusician.com/how-many-hours-a-day-should-you-practice/ What do you think? Sandro
  19. Sandro

Good Advises from Jeff Berlin

Enjoy zxtlqLIszzo&feature=related Sandro
  20. Sandro

Frank Zappa Business Lesson

Enjoy http://www.dweezilzappaworld.com/videos/1084 Sandro
  21. Sandro

SubDecay Prometheus DLX – Deluxe Resonant Filter

Check this out: kGqYc3yL9GY&feature=player_embedded :drool
  22. Sandro

Tuner for acoustic guitar

I am on the market for a acoustic guitar tuner any recommendation? The clip-on-turner look interesting. Thanks Sandro
  23. Sandro

Sco with a Strat

lZu-RbZHrmU
  24. Sandro

Computer for home studio recording

What are the minimum requirement for a home studio computer? I will use it to record my guitar with BIAB or other play-a-long software witch one you recommend? Thanks Sandro
  25. Sandro

Tech 21 TRI-A.C. vs Character Series

Did anyone done a comparison? Thanks. Sandro
Top Bottom