• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. J

FS Malekko, Make Sounds Loudly, EQD

Please see details at https://reverb.com/shop/ye-olde-guitare-shoppe Malekko Omicron Trem - $95 shipped CONUS Make Sounds Loudly Klone - $80 shipped CONUS Make Sounds Loudly Trem/Boost - $95 shipped CONUS Also a LNIB Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 (top jacks, soft switch). Standard...
  2. J

WTB WTTF: Diamond J-Drive Mk3

Looking to purchase or make a trade for some Make Sounds Loudly one-off pedals (optical trem with boost, Klone), also Malekko Trem...maybe others. LF Diamond J-Drive Mk3...again. Thanks and let me know if you've got one.
  3. J

WTB Quilter Superblock US

Have some pedals I could offer as partial trade. My 101 is awesome but I’d like on board reverb. Anyone fallen out of love yet? Message me…
  4. J

Sold J Mascis Jazzmaster neck

2019 Squier Mascis Jazzmaster neck with virtually no wear. I have a set of Wilkinson nickel tuners I can install or send along. $SOLD
  5. J

Sold Danelectro '56 Baritone with upgrade

Danelectro '56 Baritone...these are great guitars that are surprisingly versatile. This is the current model which has slightly different pickups than earlier versions. I had an earlier version and these sound fantastic to me, more articulate and clear. Very little playwear (really, none)...just...
  6. J

Powered bookshelf speakers?

Hi - I have an old Marantz 1070 and a pair of original AR2 speakers. I have had various old hifi stuff over the years but this is my favorite combo. I use it with a UTurn turntable and a Sonos Connect. We have relocated into a much smaller home and space is at a premium so I was wondering if...
  7. J

Sold The Loar LM-520 VS F-style mandolin

Truly in like new shape. Pro setup and then I was never able to put the time in. These are a great value in a carved top mandolin. Comes with hard case. $SOLD ELSEWHERE
  8. J

Sold Bigsby B5 and Vibramate V5

Polished aluminum. Installed briefly on a whim. Includes all hardware, packaging etc. Basically as new. $SOLD elsewhere
  9. J

Sold Milkman The Amp 50

Very versatile and functional pedal-style 50W hybrid. 12AX7 preamp into digital amp. The reverb and tremolo are truly everything they say...just fantastic. I've only had this for a few weeks but it's overkill for my needs so out it goes. Used in a few rehearsals but never played out by me. Comes...
  10. J

Sold J Rockett Archer KLON silver LF - Distillery

Sounds great...sticker is missing from the bottom, a likely hook and loop victim. Plenty of scuffs. Comes in a J Rockett Box which seems to be for an Ikon, which is not a pedal that I have ever owned. No idea what happened there... $SOLD elsewhere. I'm not interested in trades unless it is...
  11. J

Sold Ark New Era Euphonon

Hoped it wouldn't come to this, but here we are. This is an incredible hand-built 2006 Round Shoulder Euphonon Style 3 built by Tony Klassen in Indiana. I have always wanted one of these and was lucky enough to find this one. It's an incredible instrument in every way; sound, finish, feel...
  12. J

Sold Sarno Earth Drive

Sarno Earth Drive in excellent shape. Only a few months old and never used out of the house (thanks covid). It’s everything they say...this is the second time I’ve had one. Adds grit without much color. EQ is very active. I had the box but can’t seem to find it now. $sold shipped.
  13. J

Sold Zoom G1 Four

Basically as new in box with all documentation etc. Like all Zoom stuff, incredibly versatile and full of features. The looper is great as is the metronome. Even the tuner is somehow extra awesome. Sounds good overall and a great box for someone who likes to really dial things in. $80 shipped
  14. J

Sold Mono M80 single electric

Got one sitting around? thanks!
  15. J

Sold 4 - CTS Fender Special Design 10" 8ohm AlNiCo Vintage 1976

This is a set of four of CTS AlNiCo 10" 8 ohm speakers from my 76 Fender Super Reverb. The date codes make them from the 12th week of 1976. I swapped them out about 3-4 years ago and they all sounded great at the time. I took them out because I was using the Super a lot and lugging it all over...
  16. J

Sold Mr. Black Deluxe Plus

Like new in box. Definitely one of the best combo pedals I’ve ever had. Reverb is lush and springy and the trem is incredibly organic and rich. Sold shipped. No trades, thanks.
  17. J

downsizing?

I'm trying to figure out about downsizing my current home listening setup because we are moving to a smaller house...and I barely get to listen at any volume at this point anyway between my wife working from home, the baby, the high school kid, my mother in law...etc. I've got a Marantz 1070 in...
  18. J

Sold Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic

Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic - Very good condition. A few marks on the body from the shock mount. Excellent and quiet mic at an unbeatable price. Includes shock mount, case, and mic. $130 shipped
  19. J

Sold Walrus Audio Voyager

Great sounding pedal in very good shape. Velcro on the back that I can remove if needed. $110 shipped. Only trade interest would be towards a spring-y sounding reverb
  20. J

WWYD? Decommissioned OEM Fender 10"s

I have a 1976 Fender Super Reverb that has been modded in various ways, has the wrong tolex on it from an ill-advised project I undertook in high school, well before the internet existed to inform me that smelly, damaged stuff was more valuable than new, clean stuff. (I recovered my super in...
  21. J

Sold Boss RV-6

Works perfectly...there was Velcro on the bottom which I removed, taking the serial no with it. Original box and paperwork etc is included. The top side of the pedal is mint. I got it two weeks ago and am not going to need it. No trades, thank you. $130 shipped.
  22. J

Sold Pedaltrain Nano w/ case etc.

Very good to excellent condition Pedaltrain Nano with case and straps and spare velcro. Velcro has been applied to the rails. I thought I could downsize to this board but my stupid feet are too big. $60 shipped CONUS.
  23. J

Anyone using the Pedaltrain Premium Soft Case / Hideaway Backpack or similar?

Hi- I am looking for info on these Pedaltrain backpacks, specifically the smaller Nano/Nano+ version. I am wondering if the outer pocket might hold my Quilter 101 head? If someone could possibly post the dimensions of the outer pocket (L,W,D), I'd be grateful. Also I'm wondering how much depth...
  24. J

Sold Sterling ST51 Condenser Mic -like new

These are very nice condensers. I'd love to sell them as a pair but will split them up. Very quiet operation and a great sound. Used only a few times in my home so they are in as-new condition. I didn't purchase shock mounts but rather hard mounts which I will include. Each mic comes in original...
  25. J

Sold Timmy V2 Black and White

Excellent shape, just got it in a trade and going to stick with what I've got. Velcro on the back. I don't think it's the original box but it does seem to have the common rolled-up paper towel and printed instruction sheet. Sold on reverb shipped/paypaled OBO. No idea if the V2 is preferable to...
Top Bottom