• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Wedge

NAD! JJ jr and a question

My Pink Taco did and I believe even the manual says it will be noisy when turning it.
  2. Wedge

New Bogner Ecstasy Mini Head

I want a pile of these.....BE, Ecstacy, SLO, JCM800.....these and an amp switcher would be so killer.
  3. Wedge

FS 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide

Price is negotiable and I am not against taking a trade plus cash……..Friedman Smallbox, PRS guitar or amp, Bogner, Soldano SLO30….hell, run it past me.
  4. Wedge

FS 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide

This bike is super clean with only 17,500 miles. Tons of HD chrome parts, and a lot of the stock parts come with it. Has a HD Badlander seat on it, and comes with a Mustang solo seat and the stock one. The engine is strong and sounds amazing with the Vance & Hines pipes. Has a brand new...
  5. Wedge

Mesa/Boogie Royal Atlantic

I love the RA. Had a 2x12 and sold it but bought another. Great cleans, mid and high gain ‘channels’, and built in attenuators. Does it all for me.
  6. Wedge

Sold PRS McCarty - 2020 specs

Tried to pm an offer, your inbox is full
  7. Wedge

Mesa Rectoverb 25 - last ditch effort (need input)

If it doesn’t have the five band eq with sliders add a Mesa eq pedal in the loop. I did that and it became a beast.
  8. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

Taking it down, it’s that good and I decided to keep it!
  9. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

again.
  10. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

11. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

Up
  12. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

I did and then something I couldn't say no to fell in my lap....one in one out......wish this one could stay.
  13. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

Up
  14. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

Git er’ done!
  15. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

Up
  16. Wedge

Sold Fender American Professional Strat with Fralins

2018 American Professional Strat with Fralin Blues Special pickups. Excellent condition, no issues. Has the case candy and the original case is killer, molded and fitting. I even have a set of Fender locking tuners that should fit it in my parts drawer that I’ll throw in. Asking $1275 shipped...
  17. Wedge

Sold 2009 PRS SC250

ADDED PIC of the hang tag. Someone questioned the neck carve, see for yourself it is hard to tell from the tag. If feels thinner than a wide fat to me, and slightly fuller than a wide thin, kind of perfect. If I had calipers I would measure it, I can only offer my feel as a guide 2009 PRS SC250...
Top Bottom