• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results for query: Helix

1. DRS

Opinions on Marshall DSL 40CR

Sounds great but doesn't the Helix cost more than the DSL?
  2. S

FS Line 6 Helix Floor

Had it for several years, just not using it much anymore. It works perfectly, there are a few nicks and scratches as you should be able to see from the photos. It'll come in its original box. $1200 shipped and PayPal'd.
  3. JiveTurkey

Quilter Tone Block 202 as power amp

Have tried various Tone Blocks. Not the 202. Was excellent in combination with the Helix to improve the feel significantly as well as being loud af. I wouldn't want it's coloration on any other modeler though. New price for this is also a big no. I'd rather have a combo with these kinds of...
  4. B

The Fractal Audio FM9 is here!

this definitely has me interested. though i sold my axe fx 2 for a PT-15 IR because the sheer amount of amps and UI was too much for a simple guy like me. the flexibility of an all in one floorboard is appealing, and this seems like a viable rival to the helix in terms of channel strips
  5. Deanjam

Official Quad Cortex Owners Discussions

Agree. I’m loving the fuzz control parameters and the reverbs, the Bognor I played til very late last night - loved it. However, I must admit that I’m not bothered about anymore FX, models or Cabs. 20 more models aren’t going to really improve my QC experience. I personally would like… A...
  6. Standby

I walked into a rehearsal with my pedalboard and amp and was asked to plug straight into a DI

...volume and so want total control over that. Two Notes Captor X. Amp into that and use the phone app. If they don't want that then take the Helix Stomp with your settings out and use that. Then when they are not looking use your line splitter to feed a signal to your own FRFR and turn the...
  7. A

Best Plugins

Oops sorry my bad, HX Stomp does not qualify :( Qualifying Products: Helix Floor, Helix LT, Helix Rack, Helix Control https://line6.com/helix-recording-bundle/
  8. O

Official Quad Cortex Owners Discussions

...stealth amps are good. But literally zero improvements in workflow for live usage. Like.. zero.... what is THAT all about.... no midi improvements, no hybrid scenes+stomp mode.... no midi clock.... This thing hasn't kicked my Helix off my live board for many reasons. Those are a couple of...
  9. m0b1liz3

Best Plugins

Interesting. I just sold my Stomp recently. I have a feeling that Line 6 is planning to release something in a few months. I assume Native is only free if you buy a Stomp???
  10. A

Best Plugins

Helix Native is currently free, I'd get an HX Stomp right now with free Native (if I didn't already have both) Edit: my bad, not free with HX Stomp, only with Helix LT and up I use a MOTU Microbook 2, which has a Hi-Z guitar input. I also run through a Line 6 G10 so I already have a low...
  11. James Freeman

Helix 3.2?

Putting Behringer to shame.
  12. TheTrueZoltan!

Helix 3.2?

Yeah, Neural has no shame. Not only are they ripping off existing Helix features, now they even steal future content. How dare they! :boxer
  13. aaron aardvark

Test your ears! Helix or ? New as of September 17th!

...This" is the song on top, and "In The Long Term" is the next song down. One song uses PodXT on all guitar parts, and the other song uses Line 6 Helix Native on all guitar parts. Can you tell which is which? Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return...
  14. aaron aardvark

Test your ears! Helix or ? New music to review, will return the favor (as of Sept. 17th)

...is the song on top, and "In The Long Term" is the next song down. One song uses PodXT on all guitar parts, and the other song uses Line 6 Helix on all guitar parts. Can you tell which is which? Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor...
  15. stratzrus

Will we still be complaining about the Fractal UI in 2030?

Funny, I thought it was the Helix guys who were doing that. I'll have to check my notes...
  16. 8len8

I had an an HXFX for one afternoon before returning it. It hummed horribly with my DSL40C because the control outputs of the HXFX are ground referenced and not floating.
  17. D

Will we still be complaining about the Fractal UI in 2030?

It’s fun when the fractal guys turn a fractal thread into a helix thread. I guess everything in this forum really is guaranteed to become a helix thread now… D
  18. smallbutmighty

...and an EVH 5150iii 6L6, and have gigged with them all a lot. The thing a lot about ALL of them is they have MIDI and can be used with the Helix HX FX. IMO the 5150iii 6L6 is the best mid-price gigging amp you can buy right now. It's small and relatively light, which is nice. The clean tone...
  19. Aahzz

Dangit, now I want an HXFX....
  20. LaXu

Best Plugins

Line6 Helix Native. Most feature packed but also most expensive. Wait for 30% off sales. ML Sound Lab ML5. Mesa Mark v sim, just great. NeuralDSP Soldano SLO. Again, great. ML Sound Lab MIKKO. Awesome cab sim. Essentials and Classified packs highly recommended. VX30 if you use Vox/Matchless cab...
  21. M

Best Plugins

I noticed the same thing using the Native demo before I got the hardware - I wasn’t wowed by it at all. I think it’s because the Helix software is optimized to work with the Helix hardware. Eventually I got the hardware and bought Native with the discount. Using the Helix hardware as the input...
  22. P

Best Plugins

...stuff is good too. They both come with free trial periods so I would at least test that out before putting any money down on something. I had helix native and didn't like it much personally. I'm not sure why as I liked the Helix Rack I owned just fine. And my recording/interface/preamp...
  23. smallbutmighty

...thing I don't like is the delay when switching channels. Also, I would not bother with the 6-button footswitch. If you can swing it, get a Helix HX FX instead. These two products were made to go together. Hook up the HX FX, and straight out of the box with zero programming it is set call up...
  24. feet

Best Plugins

are you saying that all the brainworx stuff is now available to all? no more punk ass ua hardware required? has everything been liberated, or are there still ua trapped stuff out there?
  25. Doutorfunga

Best Plugins

...Guitar Rig and Amplitube aren't quite at the top of the plugin roost, they are a great one stop solution if you need FX, which you said you didn't really need. I believe Line 6's Helix Native does a better job than them for that application, as does Overloud TH-U. Cheers and happy search!
Top Bottom