• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. The Rocket

Need some help: FM3 or Axe-Fx II

Thank you very much LaXu.
  2. The Rocket

Need some help: FM3 or Axe-Fx II

Hello guys, I'm a total newbie in the digital realm. Could you please tell me how long is the wait if I decide to buy a FM3 in Europe? Thank you very much for your help.
  3. The Rocket

Fractal FM3 - Reviews, Tones, Questions

Does the FM3 have synth sound presets similar to my EHX Synth9? Is it possible to get those synth sounds with the new FM3?
  4. The Rocket

Line 6 HX Stomp

I'm thinking of getting an HX Stomp as an amp-less all-in one rig... My question for you experts is: does the Stomp have some good synth sounds comparable to my Electro Harmonix Synth9 pedal? I really would like to know. Thanks!
  5. The Rocket

Favorite drummers besides Bonham, Peart and Moon?

Buddy Rich Tony Williams Stewart Copeland
  6. The Rocket

Chorus: Analogman or Walrus Audio Julia.

I love my Analog Man mini chorus with Mix pot and depth toggle switch.
  7. The Rocket

Are amps on the way out?

Thank you very much for your reply! I will try to contact Simon Gotthelf and ask him about the power requirements. I already knew the video you posted and I liked the sound a lot...that's why I' interested in the Ampster. I think it should be what I'm looking for....I hope it will be available...
  8. The Rocket

Are amps on the way out?

Hi! I'm really interested in this Ampster pedal. Could you tell me a bit about it? Do you remember the power requirements of the Ampster (voltage and current draw)? I can not find info anywhere. Any comment will be much appreciated. THanks!
  9. The Rocket

Keeping your analog pedalboard and going direct to PA.

Wow! Thank you guys for all your comments and replies! Now I've got soooo many options to check out.
  10. The Rocket

That was INCREDIBLY helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. I'm definitely leaning towards the Firebox after my search and after what you said. Fortunately I'm not in a hurry and I think I will wait a bit before pulling the trigger because I'm a little...
  11. The Rocket

Is there anyone who had the chance to compare the Iridium vs. the Atomic Firebox? That is a comparison I would like to hear.
  12. The Rocket

Thank you very much for your help. I know that the Revival Drive is a great pedal, but I'm loving my King Of Tone and I would like to keep my rig as it is...at least I'm trying to! :) I will check the Torpedo CAB M (love the fact it has XLR output...)...do you think it will work with my King Of...
  13. The Rocket

Thank you very much for your input! I'm using a Fender style amp as a pedal platform. I'm really interested in the Firebox because it's cheaper than the Iridium. How is the Firebox sound compared to Stomp, Moer or Kemper? Is it as good as the others? Thanks!
  14. The Rocket

Thanks! I will look into that!
  15. The Rocket

REd Barchetta! Fantastic song and fantastic band...nice tribute in these sad days. Congrats, the sounds are spot on. Thank you very much for your help. I'm thinking that Iridium is great, but I'm still waiting to pull the trigger because with Iridium I should get a DI box too and I'm pretty sure...
  16. The Rocket

Thank you very much guys! I appreciate it. As I said, I think I will need just one great amp-sim sound as pedal platform... Maybe I could give my old Tech 21 Sansamp Gt2 a try?
  17. The Rocket

Hello guys, I need your experience and your advice. I'd like to keep my analog pedalboard and going direct to the PA. What is the best option tonewise in your opinion? My rig is quite simple and "old style". I think I just need a very good amp-sim as a pedal platform...my biggest concern is...
  18. The Rocket

Choosing an octave pedal...

Thanks for the advice!
  19. The Rocket

You're 100% right!
  20. The Rocket

Thank you very much! Really impressive stuff. I didn't know about the Kingmaker or LA Lady...I will definitely check these out. I've always considered myself more of an "analog"/old school guitar player, but this things sound really great! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.
  21. The Rocket

Wow! Thank you for the info. I've checked out the demos of the pedals. I agree with you: the Octron3 seems to be a beast...I had never heard of the Octahive and the Cannon, very cool pedals indeed. In my on-line search I've found out about the Catalinbread Octapussy, but it's quite difficult to...
  22. The Rocket

Thank you very much for your reply. From the demo clips you find on Youtube the Octava seems indeed more aggressive than the Octavio...I would love the size of the Octava, though... The Chicago Iron is way too expensive for me. Thanks for your help!
  23. The Rocket

Hello Johnetone, do you think that the Octava Micro by Pigtronix could give me the clean/steel drum-ish sound of the "Who Knows" tune by Jimi with the Band Of Gypsys? I'm looking for an Octave Fuzz/Octavia style pedal (octave up only). Right now I narrowed it down to the Octava Micro or the...
  24. The Rocket

Pigtronix Octava Micro owners please chime in

Hello guys, can I get the "Who Knows" octavia clean/"steel drum"-ish sounds with the Octava Micro? I can't really tell from the demo clips I've found on the web.... Any comment would be much appreciated, thanks! I'm also considering the Dunlop Octavio (small sized). Do you think it's a good pedal?
Top Bottom