• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. C

Baker NAMM on EBay now--Seen it?

He is also an incredible photographer! He's landscapes are really awesome! He owned so much incredible pieces, my Cherry Bing 055 comes from Mark. Awesome man with awesome taste indeed!
  2. C

Moonstone Guitars

I had one M80, awesome guitar with Joe Barden's pick up, neck was seriously warped though and I had to sell it...
  3. C

Does Gene Baker make a budget guitar line now?

>As long as it sounds good and it's good quality who cares where it's coming from ?
  4. C

Favorite Control Layout?

Only problem with that kind of controls is that if you strum it somewhat a bit harder you're probably gonna switch pick ups without even wanting to do it (happenend to me also with the strat type control).
  5. C

Ebony availability.

Waow, Nice wood here, it does look extremely good but how does it sound?
  6. C

Thorn #111 in the house!

Waow, nice clip ! :) :horse
  7. C

Mew Myka-OMG!

Waow! That's a nice one!
  8. C

Suhr nitro finishes

And better than Tyler's :D
  9. C

"WOW, Gene Baker's new creation!!!

Waow ! Looks great but I really don't like the headstock inlay :'(
  10. C

How the heck do you guys afford all of these boutique amps ?

LOL Exactly what I use :)
  11. C

Two Apparently Stolen Ruokangas

Damn :( Awesome looking one :(
  12. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Didn't offend me, no worries :) I love sushis too !
  13. C

My homebrew #3 is done

Looks good indeed ! Great job :)
  14. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Got one for sale, has the old prettier headstock :-D Who wants it ? LOL
  15. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Hi Rick, indeed, it wasn't specifically directed towards you, just a point of saying that matte and you maybe don't need to fight as hard as you did. SUre, everybody can give it's opinion, but when it reaches to point were both sides are saying negative things about the other people, we're not...
  16. C

PRINCE's CLOUD GUITAR

Personnaly I prefer the love symbol guitar ! Rocks !
  17. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Frankly, lets keep all the hard ball away would you? People can like or dislike as they wish. I own a Thorn, I love it to death, I own Bakers, I love them too, Ian loves the new HS of B3, I don't, others do, others don't, hell, it's just a F...... headstock shape.
  18. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Both of my Bakers are tune o matic, thus I don't need the special "will stay in tune" headstock. Esthetically, I don't like the new asymetry in the way the headstock is carved nor do I like the new logo, but to each his own. Soundwise I can't compare, that's it.
  19. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

Well, I don't really know the reason, but personnaly I don't like the new b3 logo and headstock, prefer the older ones, so who knows maybe in a few years it will have better value :)
  20. C

Baker B1-What to pay?

I don't know if it's gonna be the case, I own 2 bakers, serial 055 and 024 and neither seemed to attract much interest when I tried to sell them, might aswell keep them tan taking a hit cause they're awesome guitars ! !
  21. C

Tubes, how to know when they are near the end ?

Thanks dfor the advices ! I'l try this tomorrow morning !
  22. C

Tubes, how to know when they are near the end ?

Well, sometimes it works with no parasite sounds at all, but sometimes there's a slight buzz going on and off periodically. It's really random, sometimes it'll just stay for a few minutes then it's gone, sometimes no sound at all.
Top Bottom