• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. seltaeb

Sold Martin OMJM — SOLD

For your consideration is a 2019-2020 Martin OMJM. I just bought this guitar locally a month ago from the original owner, who was not a guitar player. While I love the OMJM model, a limited edition signature guitar that I want just became available, so to raise funds, I’m letting go of the OMJM...
  2. seltaeb

Sold Vox VBM1 Brian May Amp 10-Watt 1x6.5"

Vox Brian May VBM1 Amplifier. These are getting a bit harder to find these days. This one comes with its original box. It is in great condition. Please see the photo with the yellow arrow which shows a crack in the piping that goes around the perimeter of the face of the amp. This is a fun...
  3. seltaeb

Sold Mojave Ampworks Coyote Combo 1x12 — SOLD

Hello, all. For your consideration is a Mojave Ampworks Coyote Combo Amplifier. This amp is all original. This one is on the earlier side (within the first 50 Coyotes built), and does not have the power dampening feature that is found on other Mojave amps. This amp has the stock speaker, which...
  4. seltaeb

Sold Way Huge Camel Toe Mk. 2 – $175

For your consideration: 1. Strymon El Cap (v2) - $265 PP'd to the lower 48.... has velcro, unused original power supply, original box. A couple small scratches on the base of he pedal (see pics). SOLD 2. Strymon Iridium - $360 PP'd ... mint. Used once or twice during lockdown, summer 2020...
  5. seltaeb

Sold Fender Custom Shop 'Beatle Spec' 1961 Relic Stratocaster 2018 Sonic Blue

[Looking for $3000 PP'd, Shipped, and Insured from Southern California.] For your consideration is a December 2018 Fender Custom Shop 1961 ‘Beatle Spec’ Sonic Blue Journeyman Relic. I purchased this new from Andy Babiuk’s Fab Gear shop in late December 2018. I never thought I would sell this...
  6. seltaeb

Ordering Mini Vent 2 from Thomann and shipping US (EU/US plug question)

Good evening, all. I have learned so much from this forum in recent months. My wallet has suffered, but I thank you. I have some (probably stupid :)) questions that I need some help with. I have a 1967 Leslie 145 that I play guitar through. I'm a huge George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Mike...
  7. seltaeb

Sold Jetter GS 124 - Wildwood Gold Edition

For your consideration, I’m selling a Jetter GS 124 Overdrive. This pedal is an excellent Dumble-style overdrive. I am not currently using overdrive much, so I’m going to replace it with something else on my board. This is the custom limited edition gold casing, available only at Wildwood...
  8. seltaeb

Delay: Might go from Way Huge Aqua Puss to Line 6 DL4

Hi, all, I have a couple Line 6 DL4 related questions for you. I have read many archived threads here, but because I know that DL4s of a certain vintage have issues (volume drop, etc.), I wanted to see what the latest consensus is. I'm a modest pedal user. I typically play Gretsches...
  9. seltaeb

Interesting Les Paul 12-string copy

I've had this in my possession since last night, and I'm trying to learn more about it. This guitar belongs to my dad's co-worker, and I'm either going to keep it or sell it for him. He basically had to clear out his music room at his wife's request. He sold me a '59 Fender Bassman reissue for...
  10. seltaeb

Way Huge Green Rhino vs. Fulltone Plimsoul vs. Fulltone OCD v3

Hi everyone... I hope you'll forgive the redundancy of yet another pedal comparison thread. I have used the search feature here a lot and those searches have yielded some great information. But I have a few follow up questions if you'll indulge me for a second :). I play mostly 60s/70s...
Top Bottom