• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. M

FREE - Guitar Pro 6 for everyone! :D

some people's ungratefulness genuinely knows no bounds...
  2. M

FREE - Guitar Pro 6 for everyone! :D

I figured I should make a separate thread for this as not everyone will be interested in a free mag with Guthrie and Derek Trucks! I worked REALLY hard to sort this out for you, and it's here! FREE Guitar Pro 6 for EVERY reader! Please share and make this a worthwhile deal for all us guitar...
  3. M

Guitar Interactive mag - Issue 12 Steve Vai, Guthrie Govan - FREE

I just got through the Vai interview, really impressed with how much Stu got Steve to open up!
  4. M

Guitar Interactive mag - Issue 12 Steve Vai, Guthrie Govan - FREE

alight chaps, there's another great issue up containing a massive Steve Vai feature and some exclusive Guthrie and Aristocrats footage. Read it all for free here I hope you dig it! As usual, throw any feedback at me so I can pass it onto the editor when I see him
  5. M

Tom Quayle DVD incoming!

yeah, definitely that Garsed vibe, I was massively into Brett when I found Tom for the first time, and that pulled me in pretty quick!
  6. M

Tom Quayle DVD incoming!

I can't WAIT for this - it's going to kick some serious ass! :D lC5XS-rY9QM& anyone else as excited as I am?
  7. M

Mad Professor Golden Cello Demo

I know - a bit to provocative :P My mrs handled the camera on this, and she hates that guitar.... lol
  8. M

It is a VERY dark pedal - the last thing I do has the tone maxed out and even then it's still dark! But that's the EJ thing
  9. M

Alright chaps Just got done editing this together after a couple of days playing around with this box of gold jmRCBVsk1Mk It's hard to run a pedal like this and not just rip pentatonic scales - I tried REALLY hard... but the shred took over.... lol Hope you dig it
  10. M

Why to rock guitarists feel the need to put a country piece on their records?

I always felt that it's a "Look what I can do!" thing, and I don't like it. That's not me being anti country or anything, I LOVE country guitar, but there are sometimes when you hear it (that awful track on Ah Via Musicom, or Guthrie's Rhoad Island Shred) where you just think "this doesn't...
  11. M

iGuitar issue 11 - Free Free Free

unfortunately not - which I appreciate is a major bummer! I can confirm that there is an app in development, but unfortunately as time goes by it just seems to be getting further and further away! I'm also desperate to get it on my iPad for the train! :(
  12. M

Hope you enjoyed it msteeln! I really liked Tom's column this month
  13. M

Thanks for your response mate - I'll PM you so we don't derail the thread too much, but you raise some excellent points :)
  14. M

Alright guys! As some of you know, I make a lot of contributions to this mag, not because it's a fulltime job or anything, but because It's by far the best product out there (And that's before you take into account that it's FREE!) This month I wrote a big feature on Slash and Tony Rombola...
  15. M

FREE 40 min HD video package for y'all - Playing over change

thanks for your feedback mate! I'll put that there now - though remember that the original solo are linked via the pdf and all of the youtube videos :) so you should always be able to find it easily cheers
  16. M

FREE 40 min HD video package for y'all - Playing over change

Obviously this in not a comprehensive guide - but hopefully you'll enjoy this http://www.leviclay.com/playing-over-changes.html I put a lot of time into this, so I'd love all of your feedback :) cheers
  17. M

So I've always loved Joe pass

oh god no - I'd never try to imitate Joe.... that would be embrassing, there's only one Joe! To be honest - that's WHY I used a pick, to keep it popping and funky. I've transcribed and learnt a TON of Joe arrangements. but I don't think I could ever really improvise like that at all - he's just...
  18. M

Thanks! I really hate the fact that the Canon (front view) has a REALLY heavy orange tint for some reason. The Samsung is crisp and white. I try to balance it with FX but there's only so much you can do.
  19. M

After many many many years of loving Joe, I finally sat down to do a blues improv for the man. There are certainly more than a few hiccups here, but it was one take, and I know that's how Joe would have had it! 3RELwzZT9HU hope you dig it! :munch
  20. M

It seems Warmoth has stepped up their game...

now they just need to offer a paisley finish and we're gold!
  21. M

Playing with the guitar volume turned down

really interesting, I'll have to give this a go as I use my volume pedal a lot
  22. M

Wampler Paisley Drive road test - Robben Ford Tribute

I just did a search and found this thread http://www.guitartricks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6730 I actually got it from Robben's Blues and Beyond dvd if you shoot me an email i'll send you chord chart leviclay88@gmail.com
  23. M

Wampler Paisley Drive road test - Robben Ford Tribute

The beauty of that presence switch and mid contour means you can really shape it how you want it. Can you get an identical tone? probably not, no. Can you get damn close plus a ton of other amazing tones? HELL YEAH! really versatile pedal :beer
Top Bottom