• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Jim Roseberry

DSM Humboldt Simplifier DLX

After watching the Anderton's video and reading a fair bit, I decided to snag a Simplifier DLX... to check it out first-hand. The Anderton's video wasn't a fluke. This thing sounds/responds pretty good. Spent a little while yesterday... just going thru the amps and various settings. It's...
  2. Jim Roseberry

RND 5059 Summing Mixer - sounds great... but the fan noise!

Just got a RND 5059 Summing Mixer. The sound and features are perfect for my needs (summing keys, guitar processors, outboard with that full/rich/articulate sound). But... the fan noise is really distracting. As a point of reference, I'm used to DAWs that run near dead-silent (that's what I do...
  3. Jim Roseberry

Sold ASM - Hydrasynth Keyboard

Near new condition Very few hours use I'm the original owner and it has never left my studio. Ships in original box with power-adapter. $1000
  4. Jim Roseberry

Sold Presonus Quantum

Excellent condition. I'm the original owner (never left my studio). Ships in original box with power-adapter. $700
  5. Jim Roseberry

Sold RME Fireface UFX+

Excellent condition. I'm the original owner (never left my studio). Ships in original box with IEC electric cord. $1900
  6. Jim Roseberry

Sold Revv G20

Excellent condition (never left my studio) Low hours of use Ships with included soft case $900 Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US No trades
  7. Jim Roseberry

Sold Revv D20

Excellent condition (never left my studio) Low hours of use Ships with included soft case $800 Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US No trades
  8. Jim Roseberry

Sold Two Notes Captor-X (unopened box)

New (not opened). New (not opened) 8-Ohm version $450 Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US. No trades
  9. Jim Roseberry

Sold Two Notes Captor-X (unopened box)

New (not opened) 8-Ohm version $450 Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US. No trades
  10. Jim Roseberry

Sold Bogner Ecstasy 3534

Near like new condition. Ships in original Bogner box. $1800 Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US. No trades
  11. Jim Roseberry

NAD - MESA Bandlander 50w

Went to Sweetwater to swap-out a defective BE-100, figured I might as well make the drive worth it... so I picked up the 50w Badlander. First impressions: You have to open it up a bit... then the distortion starts to sound more full/complex. The fan (when idle not playing) is annoying. Hoping...
  12. Jim Roseberry

NAD - BE-100 Deluxe (transformer noise seems loud)

Hey folks, Just got a new BE-100. Sounds and feels great. Transformer buzz/noise seems a bit louder than I remember. Is it normal to be able to hear the transformer noise across the room? Once I'm playing, the noise is drowned out... The buzz is significantly louder than that of the Bogner...
  13. Jim Roseberry

Sold Captor-X (8-Ohm)

New, in unopened box (seal not broken) I bought two of these when they were first released. Don't need the second. $450 (Shipped/PayPal'd in the contiguous US) No trades
  14. Jim Roseberry

Revv D20 and G20

These amps don't get a lot of mention here on TGP. I have both... and really like the sound/features. Got the G20 first... and decided to grab the D20 based on that experience (to use as a pedal platform). G20's embedded Torpedo was my first experience with Two Notes Torpedo. Two Notes and...
  15. Jim Roseberry

Sold Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander w/GA-FC foot controller

In like new condition. Never left my home studio. $950 shipped/PayPal'd Ships in original box.
  16. Jim Roseberry

Sold FS Axe-FX III (price reduced)

In excellent condition (near new). Never left my home studio. $1875 shipped/PayPal'd Plastic still on screen. Ships in original box. Continental US only please. Not interested in trades.
  17. Jim Roseberry

Helix Native - Can't Authorize exceeded your limit of lifetime device auth.

I build DAWs for a living. My computer configuration changes significantly over the course of 2-3 years. Installed a driver update tonight (no hardware changes). Decided to play a little guitar to relax before heading to bed. Fire up Helix Native... and get the message above. Log-in to my...
  18. Jim Roseberry

Sold Suhr Reactive Load IR

Suhr Reactive Load IR (close to like new condition) $450 shipped to the lower 48 No trades
  19. Jim Roseberry

Sold Origin Effects Revival Drive Custom

Origin Effects Revival Drive Custom ($525 shipped/PayPal'd) Excellent condition... never left my studio Ships with docs and original packaging Not looking for trades
  20. Jim Roseberry

Sold Strymon Iridium

Strymon Iridium ($325 shipped/PayPal'd)... like new... never left my studio Ships in original packaging with docs, USB cable, and power-adapter.
  21. Jim Roseberry

Klark Teknik 1176, LA2A, and Pultec clones

If you're into recording/mixing... and haven't checked out the Klark Teknik 1176, LA2A, and Pultec clones... I highly recommend doing so. The KT-76 is amazing on drums/bass... and anything you'd want to sound aggressive. The KT-2A is exactly what you'd expect (perfect for smoothing out vocals)...
  22. Jim Roseberry

Sold Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 mk2 - like new condition

Komplete Kontrol S61 mk2 in like new condition I'm the original owner... and it never left my studio. $400 + shipping (PayPal - US Sale only) Ships with original box. I'm the owner of www.studiocat.com so the transaction is safe/secure.
  23. Jim Roseberry

Sold HeadRush Gigboard - like new condition

HeadRush Gigboard in like new condition I'm the original owner... and it never left my studio. $500 + shipping (PayPal - US Sale only) Ships with original box. I'm the owner of www.studiocat.com so the transaction is safe/secure.
  24. Jim Roseberry

Sold Helix Floor - like new condition ($1100 s/pp)

Helix Floor in like new condition I'm the original owner... and it never left my studio. $1100 shipped (PayPal - Continental US only) Ships with original box. I'm the owner of www.studiocat.com so the transaction is safe/secure.
  25. Jim Roseberry

Helix Native @96k - 1ms end-to-end WOW!

Recently picked-up a Presonus Quantum (audio interface)... as I was looking for something that had ultra low round-trip latency. Using Studio One v4, I loaded Helix Native... and created a patch based on the "Placater" (Friedman BE100). Set the Placater model's gain to 8 and the tone controls...
Top Bottom