• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. C

What kind of gear did you have when you were 23?

Not sure about 23 but at how about at 13: PRS West St Ltd PRS Modern Eagle II Gibson Les Paul push tone Fender blues jr Roland Cube 60 Dunlop cry baby wah Analogman sunface Hermida Zendrive 2 BJFE Honey Bee DAM Sonic Titan BJFE Pine Green Compressor Analogman Bi-Chorus Hartman Flanger Dr...
  2. C

Which guitar? Help me choose.

2:1 in favour of.....
  3. C

Ummm... PRS...........choice of 4 colours. Thorn........choice of more or less everything other than builder.
  4. C

Simple decision. One or the other. Choice of PRS MEII or Thorn Artisan Master.
  5. C

Help me find a fuzz pedal

How does the BJF Candy Apple Fuzzcompare?
  6. C

Distortion - Dyna Red or Hermida?

I'd like to know too.
  7. C

Distortion - Dyna Red or Hermida?

I'm looking to buy a distortion pedal. Would appreciate if your thoughts on the Dyna Red and Hermida distortions. Thanks.
  8. C

Is the most important cable the one from guitar to 1st pedal or...

Does this mean Lyric HG patch cables or would EA patch cables such as the Monorail suffice?
  9. C

Tim waiting list query.

I e-mailed Paul C to get on the Tim waiting list on 28 Jan 09. No response received to date. I'd phone him except I'm probably 10 or 12 time zones away and e-mail is easier. Thanks.
  10. C

Dumb question - How many 9v pedals can one PP2+ power?

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. No. I don't think I'll be running 20 pedals at once. I did see someone post (in the pedal board thread) pictures of his PT Pro with both a PP and DC Brick so I was wondering how to figure if one PP would suffice for me. Needless to say, I have not thought...
  11. C

Thanks. Looks like I'll have to look at the current draw of my pedals.
  12. C

I have a PedalTrain Pro which could probably fit 20 pedals. PP2+ has 8 isolated outputs. Can I add two PCS-20A cables to power additional pedals or do I need an additional PP2+? Thanks.
  13. C

Help me pick a new wah?

I'm looking for one too. Anyone tried the Moolon Vintage Wah?
  14. C

Hey Paul C!

:nono:nono
  15. C

Newbie query. OD's has anyone stacked KoT, Tim & Honey Bee?

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. Most interesting.
  16. C

Newbie query. OD's has anyone stacked KoT, Tim & Honey Bee?

Just wondering if anyone has stacked KoT, Tim & Honey Bee and if you liked the results. Thanks.
  17. C

Newbie question - Effects

Thanks for your good wishes and words of wisdom. It will certainly be expensive, but never mind that as long as it is FUN! I'll come clean and say that I'm starting 3 boards (one for each of my residences) as follows: 1) boutique pedal board built around the 2 Cornish units mentioned plus...
  18. C

Have decided to go with analog pedals into tube amps. I've purchase or intend to purchase the following (* denotes already purchased): AM Sunface NKT275* BJFE Honey Bee OD* BJFE Pine Green Compressor* AM Bi-Chorus* Hartman Flanger Dr Scientist Reverberator Lots of toys to play with whilst...
  19. C

Thanks for the pointer to Pete Cornish. Looks interesting. Been looking at Analoge Man, Paul Cochrane & BJFE also. Are there any other top custom builders that I should look at? Thanks.
  20. C

Thanks everyone. I'll try to track down the effects and compare them with their digital counterparts.
  21. C

Hi, Been thinking of getting some effects and am trying to figure out what tube effects there are. I know that there are tube distortion/overdrive effects. Are there any other effects which are all tube? If so, what are the make and model names? Is there a benefit to either tube or digital...
  22. C

Choice between D-28's

Thanks to everyone, and especially to Allen. Sounds like good advice.
  23. C

Choice between D-28's

Which would you choose to buy? A 1973 D-28, 1974 D-28 or current production D-28 Marquise.
  24. C

Guidance on buying an acoustic guitar

Birthdays are an annual affair as is Christmas. There's hope yet.
  25. C

Guidance on buying an acoustic guitar

Wasn't about price. The most expensive guitar he tried was the D-42 figured mahogany but he didn't choose that. Ultimately it was not directly about woods either. I was happy that he was able to explain the reasons for his choice and his reasons (playability and sound) seemed right to me.
Top Bottom