• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. goldtrek

XITS - X10

I received mine at the end of March, 2011, ordered on Jan. 11, of 2010.
  2. goldtrek

XITS - X10

??? I'm confused now too.. I don't know if there was an amp for sale on this thread, I was just telling Blanket Jackson that the emporium is where items are supposed to be for sale... but maybe I read his post wrong.
  3. goldtrek

XITS - X10

'Ridiculous' seems a bit harsh. Considering that Michael K nearly lost two fingers recently, I would think 'unfortunate' might be a better word to describe the Xits situation.
  4. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Nice... these are the two pedals I'll be using with it... when it comes!
  5. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Yep, I ordered on 01/12 also... no X10 yet... :cry:
  6. goldtrek

XITS - X10

UPDATE: Sorry people, gotta put things back in perspective. As of yesterday I'm 2-3 weeks out still (so probably more like a month maybe?). Ughh.... patience is a virtue... and it WILL be worth it.
  7. goldtrek

Xits X10 | Pepper Chilewich | Gold Lattice | Photos

I've got mine coming in the next week or so in pepper/silver. I'll post a pic as soon as I get it. All these color schemes are so cool!
  8. goldtrek

Xits X10 | Pepper Chilewich | Gold Lattice | Photos

I LOVE that pepper chilewich. Mine is coming here soon in pepper/silver. I will post pics for you all as soon as I get it! I'll post pics of the amp too. Lol.
  9. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Michael said mine is in the run being started this week!!! I ordered around Jan. 10 to give you an idea on lead time. CAN'T WAIT!!!
  10. goldtrek

XITS - X10

One guy eh? Hmmm... he's probably the same one who sent me a nasty PM about how I have no credibility in offering my opinion of how Xits are great amps. He even did 'research' to back it up. Seriously??? yes... This dude must have a lot of time on his hands and be in poor health...
  11. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Ok, it's been far too long since hearing a 'recent X10 recipient review/report.' Someone out there must have taken one in recently and KNOWS SOMETHING!!! :crazyguy
  12. goldtrek

XITS - X10

I agree... that's what I ordered for my X10. That same color scheme with the mahogany panel (bottom/left) is just as COOL as it gets. XITS ROCKS!
  13. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Anyone received their X10 yet???...
  14. goldtrek

XITS - X10

These amps look even better in person. To quote two sound guys who walked up on stage last summer to gawk at my X50 and cab, "that's the coolest looking amp I've ever seen."
  15. goldtrek

XITS - X10

I think in many (not all) cases greed and ego are the reasons for boutique pricing. NOT the case with Mike Koski. I have known him for a couple years now and have never seen even hints of either. He builds amazing gear and he values his customers. I'm so happy he's finally getting this...
  16. goldtrek

XITS - X10

Yep, I'm an Xits addict... owned an early Sadie, now have an X50, and will probably order an X10 because the price is rediculous and it would be nice to have another lower wattage amp. Just so hard to play anything else after playing Michael's creations.
  17. goldtrek

NEW X50 XITS 50 watt amp..

Those are awesome clips of the X50 Wichita! Could you tell us what guitars you used? Thanks in advance!
  18. goldtrek

NEW X50 XITS 50 watt amp..

Believe the hype with XITS. I'm a proud owner and am floored with my Sadie each time I play. I'm also floored that this promo deal is still available!!! I'll echo Stratclaw, if you're on the fence--buy this one, this is a sure thing. Michael Koski is a gentleman and a genius. Lots of amp...
Top Bottom