• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. king-albert

Covid Cove - The Pandemic Boat Jam nobody asked for

Let it wash over you... All guitars heard on this track I bought on TGP.
  2. king-albert

Cribshitter cover of a Bob Seger classic (a shaker cover)

This is a shaker cover of "Night Moves." The gear used in the video is listed at the end. Enjoy!
  3. king-albert

Steve Albini likes my band. Called us "geniuses"

True story. He heard one of our songs on the local radio station and tracked down my email. A music blog wrote a piece about it here: Here's our new album. Tell me how much you like or dislike it. https://cribshitter.bandcamp.com/album/acapulco-2
  4. king-albert

My band Cribshitter just released a new single "Jellyshoes"

For fans of Paul Simon, Beastie Boys, IPAs, truck stops, hot tubs, Lethal Weapon's Danny Glover, and Highway to Heaven's Michael Landon. You know who you are! This one's for you! http://cribshitter.bandcamp.com/album/jellyshoes-digital-single
  5. king-albert

New Chromeo album anyone?

It's great! I'm really late to the party on these guys. Their production/arrangements are super SLICK! Lots of late 70s/80s throwback touchstone sounds: Prince, Whitney, disco, Quincy, The Time, etc. Great stuff.
  6. king-albert

Earthquaker, Catalinbread, Hardwire, Bass Muff

Earthquaker Devices Bit Commander - Mint, never left my house. No velcro. Includes box, w/all case candy. $130 SOLD Digitech Hardwire DL-8 delay looper - Velcro on back. $70 SOLD Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso - Really fine boost. Early version with toggle switch. Velcro on back. $70 SOLD...
  7. king-albert

Thin Lizzy Guitar Solo Appreciation

Somebody stitched together 12 albums worth of Thin Lizzy guitar solos recorded from 1971-83. Some pretty bad ass stuff. 13sLQbqeWuA
  8. king-albert

My video got posted on Jalopnik!!

I guess Jalopnik is a big time auto blog according to my car friends. The contributors in the comments section absolutely skewer my video/song, but that's okay. I'm happy either way. Here's the post if anyone is interested...
  9. king-albert

New video from Cribshitter!!!

Safe for work (for once). Think....Toothousand One: A Paste Odyssey Check it out! b4qLavyIOWc
  10. king-albert

Inspirational music video from my band...check it

My dad found some old super 8 footage of his college track days. So I shot some new footage and then put it all together to my band's song "On The Mend." Please enjoy! N0Fy6L-Cw1s
  11. king-albert

New video from my band Cribshitter

Please enjoy!! Listen to the new album Methlehem here: http://cribshitter.bandcamp.com/releases aPskt2nn6ck
  12. king-albert

My band Cribshitter - New music video!

I'm in a band called Cribshitter. Here's a video I made. I hope you guys like it. -HALlVns7ts
  13. king-albert

My band's video - Icarus Himself "On Your Side"

Here's a video for the single off my band's new album. Enjoy. SsyKZ8CBPwI
  14. king-albert

Advice needed: '63 Vibroverb reissue

I just picked up a '63 Vibroverb reissue this weekend as a "Thanksgiving present" for myself. I love it so far but...it breaks up around 3.5 volume. I'm looking to get some more clean headroom out of it. The amp has the stock 10" Oxford reissue speakers in it. I've read unfavorable HC reviews...
  15. king-albert

Need help with '63 Vibroverb reissue

I just picked up a '63 Vibroverb reissue this weekend as a "Thanksgiving present" for myself. I love it so far but...it breaks up around 3.5 volume. I'm looking to get some more clean headroom out of it. The amp has the stock 10" Oxford reissue speakers in it. I've read unfavorable HC reviews...
  16. king-albert

Using a capo on a Baritone guitar

Howdy folks- I just picked up a Eastwood Sidejack baritone and I love it. However, when I play it with a capo, the lowest string (tuned to B in this case) doesn't seem to be in tune with the rest of the strings. I don't think it's a neck/intonation issue. I think it has something to do with...
  17. king-albert

Guitar Autograph Preservation

I recently had one of my heroes autograph the tremolo cover on the back of my Strat. He used a black sharpie. What can I apply to it to preserve it from rubbing off/scratching/etc? I thought about a clear-coat or laquer but those might contain alcohol which would take off the marker, right...
Top Bottom