• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. mxk116

Sold * * * J RAD Archer (Silver) $125.00 shipped & PP'd * * *

Original owner, the Archer is in very good condition and works as new. $125.00 includes insured shipping and PayPal fee. Shipping to CONUS only The pedal is located in Colorado and available for purchase locally at a discount. Subject to prior sale. My TGP feedback is flawless because I...
  2. mxk116

Sold ~ ~ ~ Celestion G12H-75 Creamback 8 ohm ~ ~ ~ $105.00 obo

Original owner, speaker is in excellent condition. Speaker is located in Colorado and will ship in Celestion box. Local buyers can purchase at a discount. $105.00 includes shipping and PayPal fee to CONUS. Subject to prior sale My TGP feedback is flawless because I describe items accurately...
  3. mxk116

Sold < < < Celestion G12H-75 Creamback 16 ohm > > > $105.00 obo

Original owner, speaker is in excellent condition. Speaker is located in Colorado and will ship in Celestion box. Local buyers can purchase at a discount. $105.00 includes shipping and PayPal fee to CONUS. Subject to prior sale My TGP feedback is flawless because I describe items accurately...
  4. mxk116

Sold * * * Celestion G12M-65 Creamback 16 ohm * * * $105.00 obo

5. mxk116

Sold > > > Strymon Iridium < < <

Original owner, purchased new in January 2020. Original packaging, power supply, unused rubber feet and documentation included. The Iridium has been lightly used so it is in excellent condition (see photos) and works as new. It has been updated to the latest firmware (Iridium Firmware REV...
  6. mxk116

Sold * * * Park 75 Limited Edition head; #18 of 20 * * *

If you are perusing this listing then you are probably familiar with the special nature of this amp. Excellent condition; I recently installed a fresh set of preamp tubes (reissue low noise Tung Sol in V1 and reissue low noise Mullards in V2 & V3) and the head sounds and plays like new. Never...
  7. mxk116

Sold * * * 3rd Power Dirty Sink 25W Hand-wired Amp Head w/Footswitch & Compact 112 CAB * * *

I am the original owner, purchased new March 2021 from guitars to be played in Nashville. Selling only as a set (head and cab). Excellent condition, never gigged, includes footswitch and original shipping container. See attached photos of the amp, more photos to follow. This is the latest...
  8. mxk116

Recommendation for amp repair in Colorado

I live halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs. I have a Park 75 head that needs some TLC. Thought I had a failing tube in the preamp, replaced all three (3) preamp tubes and the crackling and hissing sounds returned after 30 minutes of playing. I think there is a component failing when it...
  9. mxk116

Recommendation for amp service/repair in Colorado

I live halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs. I have a Park 75 head that needs some TLC. Thought I had a failing tube in the preamp, replaced all three (3) preamp tubes and the crackling and hissing sounds returned after 30 minutes of playing. I think there is a component failing when it...
  10. mxk116

Sold * * * Kingsley Page V2 * * * thank you Brian

Kingsley Page V2 in very good condition (see images below). Velcro on the bottom as well as Dymo labels on the top to remind me what the switches do. Labels and/or Velcro can easily be removed at the request of the buyer. Power supply included. $425.00 includes insured shipping to CONUS...
  11. mxk116

Sold * * * Line 6 HX STOMP * * *

Functions as new, loaded with latest firmware (Version 3.11.0), superficial scratches and swirls in the finish, very good condition (see images below). Includes OEM packaging and power supply. $450.00 includes insured shipping and PayPay fee. Shipping to CONUS only. The HX Stomp is located in...
  12. mxk116

Sold * * * Line 6 HX STOMP * * *

Functions as new, loaded with latest firmware (Version 3.11.0), superficial scratches and swirls in the finish, very good condition (see images below). Includes OEM packaging and power supply. $450.00 includes insured shipping and PayPay fee. Shipping to CONUS only. The HX Stomp is located in...
  13. mxk116

Sold * * * LUXXTONE EL MACHETE * * * Thank you Paul

Luxxtone El Machete super strat w/Floyd. Arcane pickups are fantastic. Second owner, purchased in 2017. Used it in a cover band for all the heavier tunes but that's not happening anymore. Came to appreciate the build quality of the guitar, plays terrific, stays in tune. Added a kill switch...
  14. mxk116

Sold * * * Fractal AXE-FX III MKI with Fractal FC-6 Foot Controller * * *

I am the original owner. Axe-Fx III MkI purchased new in December 2019, FC-6 purchased new January 2020. Both in excellent condition. Axe-Fx III is running the latest Firmware v16.01 "CYGNUS" The FC-6 foot controller is running the latest Firmware 1.11 Will ship in the original Fractal...
  15. mxk116

Sold * * * Kingsley Juggler preamp & EQ Lift Boost * * *

The Kingsley Juggler is a preamplifier in a stomp box format with a full featured clean channel and an overdrive channel. The clean channel is great for American type clean tones. Here is a link to a complete description on the Kingsley website; Juggler Preamp The EQ Lift Boost provides the...
  16. mxk116

Sold * * * Nolatone Ampworks Club Master 12" Combo * * *

Nolatone Club Master purchased new from Paul Sanders of Nolatone in 2018. Black with white grill, this build has the series effects loop. Very good condition, small smudge in the tolex on lower left (when facing the cabinet), please see the photo below. It is a (loud) 16 watt cathode biased 6V6...
  17. mxk116

Sold * * Two (2) Atomic CLR Active Cabs * *

Moving and need to sell some gear. These are the last of my Atomic CLR Active FRFR monitors. I've sold the active wedges and now need to sell the last two (2) remaining active cabs. These are the original version of Atomic CLR Active Cab. I purchased these prior to the availability of the...
  18. mxk116

Sold * * Bartel Starwood Combo with Studio Slips Clamshell Cover * *

I am the original owner, excellent condition. I am selling to fund the purchase of a Bartel Roseland so I must find a good home for this fine amp. This Starwood is from one of Mark's early production runs. Never gigged but it is definitely broken in and sounds wonderful. The finest combo amp...
  19. mxk116

Sold * * Origin Effects RevivalDrive Custom, Footswitch and RevivalDrive Switcher Interface * *

Moving cross country and have to sell off much of my gear. All are in very good to excellent condition (see photos) and include original boxes and accessories (if any). Origin RevivalDrive Custom $475.00 obo Origin Revival Footswitch $55.00 obo RevivalDrive Switcher...
  20. mxk116

Sold * * Atomic CLR Active Wedge * *

Moving and need to sell some gear. I am the original owner. This is the original version of CLR Active Wedge and it has performed flawlessly in dozens of live shows and rehearsals. I had a Atomic CLR NEO MKII Active wedge and in direct comparison I personally could not hear the sonic difference...
  21. mxk116

Sold * * * Atomic CLR NEO MKII Active Wedge with Studio Slips Clamshell Cover * * *

Moving and need to sell some gear. I was an early adopter of the CLR Active Wedge when I first start using guitar amp modelers. I have used the Atomic CLR Active Wedge with a Kemper, Helix, Fractal AX8 and most recently my Fractal AxeFX3. Even in its original version the Atomic CLR is the best...
  22. mxk116

Sold *** SUHR Reactive Load IR ***

Original owner, purchased new. Excellent + condition, functions as new. Includes original power supply and shipping box. I wanted to list this as soon as possible and will post photos later today. Superb Reactive Load and IR loader but I am moving must sell to consolidate my gear. No trades...
  23. mxk116

Sold * * * 3rd Power Kitchen Sink (black tolex head) * * *

Original owner, purchased new in early 2019. Never gigged; used only in my smoke-free, pet-free, virus-free gnotobiotic chamber. Excellent condition, functions as new. Includes Studio Slips Cover, power cord, and original shipping box. I wanted to list this as soon as possible and will post...
  24. mxk116

Sold * * * Kingsley Crucible * * *

I am the original owner, delivered new in January, 2019. Excellent condition, the Crucible functions as new. Includes the original shipping box, power cable and operating instructions. $675.00 USD plus insured shipping to your location. Asking price includes PayPal fee. Shipping to CONUS...
  25. mxk116

Sold * * * Kingsley Jouster Double Overdrive * * *

A 2 tube (12ax7) Double Overdrive pedal, this Jouster was built in July, 2017. Amazing pedal, runs a wide gamut of tones from pushing the front end of your amp to mild overdrive to aggressive chewy goodness. A full description can be found on the Kingsley website. Follow this link; Jouster info...
Top Bottom