• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. 2

Songs for practicing Major chords (C, G, D, A, E) ?

So, you mean. Whenever I find 'sus' I can play the main chord instead.
  2. 2

I saw ur link. Whats is meant by D Dsus4 D Dsus2
  3. 2

Songs for practicing Major and Minor chords ?

Hello Guys, I want to practice Major and Minor chords(C, G, D, A, E, Dm, Am, Em). As I'm beginner first I want to practice open position chords. So please don't share songs having barre chord and also capo. Right now I don't have a capo. If possible then post the chords related to a song here...
  4. 2

C Minor, G Minor, B Minor, F Minor Chords ?

Thanx guys, I got it.
  5. 2

C Minor, G Minor, B Minor, F Minor Chords ?

Hello friends, These are the basic C minor, G minor, B minor and F minor chords. That I found on http://www.jamplay.com/ As they are not open position chords. I'm having some problem in barring the fret. I have some doubts regarding these chords. C Minor Chord: Do we have to...
  6. 2

Thanx, I'll keep it in my mind.
  7. 2

Hello friends, I just learned playing Major chords, I want to practice them. Please suggest me songs that I can play using only Major chords and also tell the sequence of chords to play the particular song.
  8. 2

Cort AD810 Dreadnought Acoustic Vs. Yamaha F310 Acoustic

Lost_Cause, may be if i get it online in affodable price. Please help my guitar teacher says for startup buy guitar more cheaper than 70$. What do u say
  9. 2

Cort AD810 Dreadnought Acoustic Vs. Yamaha F310 Acoustic

Hello friends I want to buy an Acoustic guitar in the range of 8000 INR (130$). I searched internet and found to good guitars Cort AD810 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar and Yamaha F310. Has anyone played it and please share your views regarding these companies. Fender Pluto Do they make good...
Top Bottom